Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,701 members, 7,840,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge (28327 Views)

Lagos Compensates More Families Of Deceased RRS Officers With 20 Million / Disgraced EFCC Officers Return To Dorathy’s Apartment To Bully, Destroy Property / LASG Presents Cheques To Deceased Families Of RRS Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Ryan03(f): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
SmartPolician:

Are you a police officer?
yes I am, and I am very proud of what I do

1 Like

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Ryan03(f): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
olisaEze:

Pls read up on CSP Rabiu Garba the DPO of Fegge police station that Onitsha hoodlums intent on mayhem there decided to protect even as his men abandoned him. Nigerians might be a lot of things, but ungrateful is definitely not an apt description. Go on Facebook and see how many condemned the wanton destruction of police lives and properties before u give up on ur fellow citizens.
All it takes is one wrong action to delete all ur previous good deeds once trust is lost. It will take a lot more than returning a lost purse for people to forget the numerous destructive activities & extrajudicial killings of the men of the NPF.
this is the same attitude you fight against in the police force. Some Nigerian youths especially male are known to be fraudulent, thieves, ritualist etc and they usually dress rough and moves at night driving expensive cars. Some police men have formed the habit of labelling every young man with this description a criminal and we are seriously fighting against it but you are doing same to them. Now what's the difference between you and the men in Black? Or isn't it true that Nigerian youtys both home and abroad are labelled as criminals because of the past and present actions of some?
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Ryan03(f): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
EmekaBlue:
what's special about returning purse frm a police...goes to show how shitty they r and it's now a big deal
you that is claiming saint and calling what the policeman did shitty will not return #100 that fell from someone's pocket. You can lie to yourself all you want
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by SmartPolician: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ryan03:
yes I am, and I am very proud of what I do

Nobody is saying you should not be proud of it.

However, you guys have to purge yourself of institutional filth
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Ryan03(f): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nobody is saying you should not be proud of it.

However, you guys have to purge yourself of institutional filth
lol, where do I even start from. I keep telling people, if you think the police is too dirty and all personnel's are to be held responsible for the actions of some, then you should come in and try to clean the system. That's when you will understand that you are actually fighting with the wind.
First, the bedrock of the force is obedience, even if you refrain from doing it, someone else will. The problem is not from under, it's from the top. Those at the top are enjoying the benefits so why will they fight against it? You that is the under cannot do much cause you have to listen to their command and you can't quarry them.
Two years ago, buhari signed the new increment of salary, till date, there has been nothing. Now, it is the same salary scale he claimed to implement two years ago that he is bringing back in the name of fulfilling endsars request. Watch and see, by next year, nothing will still be done. Yet the police can't protest, it is called mutiny, the can't speak to the press either except anonymously.
You give them patrol vehicles but fuel doesn't get to divisions neither does maintenance money gets there but you keep telling them to shun collecting of fuel money from civilians which you term corruption. You keep writing bail is free at the gate of all divisions yet you demand for weekly and monthly returns from divisions including fuel for CP quarters. Let me stop here first before I bore you with too much talk
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by thanki410(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
AFTER letter R , na letter S. RSS are better, SARS come bad! we moveeee!
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by dododawa1: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
paulolee:
DTS nice coming from those men...
Reminds me of dt story dt happened jus last month when I visited my gee in p.h...
Abt to cross d road n a huge sum of moni dropped from a man dt passed on a bike spreading all over d road..peps were rushing to pick n i joined..
Only for one man to start pleading dt he knows d owner n he wants to help dt said man to gather d moni n he started collecting all from us dt picked d moni.
Some ignored BT 90% accepted n gave him n some hid part of it n returned some...I was dead broke with only 500 on me n I picked 9k dt day bt still dnt kno wat made me returned all..
He counted n it was 120k total n some hours letter I was called to witness dt d owner came wit a police man n was very happy collecting d moni n even said he had 150k meaning 30k is gone..
D man dropped 10k as thank you for boys n it was jut 5 of us around when he came n I was happy n filled with hope dt even if na 1k i go manage..
When the man drove off, they all shared d moni n sidelined me saying "Jew no de chop wr men dey" meaning since I no gre "join" or "belong" to men 4 hood, nothing for me....dts how i went back home cursing myself why I didn't help my self by taking part of dt moni when I picked it earlier...
Dey say heaven help those dt help themselves n na garri i go ous go soak las las...
did you die since that day/and your conscience is at rest.
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by One4me: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
greatermax77:

It baffles me how some people reason and talk nonsense.
Ignorance is really playing a great role in Nigeria.
Whether you like it or not, there are many great and good officers in NPF.
You that's ranting shit, are you a saint?
Are you not a citizen of Nigeria?

Now, you are really ranting sheer NONSENSE.
Where did he say there are no good Policemen?
All he did was compare the past, with the present. and you wen off like a deranged goat shocked shocked
You certainly have a comprehension problem
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Seniorwriter(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ryan03:
you can keep wailing

You have a challenge with comprehension!
Maybe you are a police or their PRO....Kindly note that there are people like us that can peruse through fakeness .... Howbeit a true change in character of the men in the NPF will also be a welcome development for a better society & safety!

PROACTIVITY Leads To PRODUCTIVITY!

©Seniorwriter
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=kuntash post=96238992]

Nothing like Pluto , unless you are saying you wouldnt be able to do same.

RSS are different sort of

also, it takes a very strong criminal mind to see such and not see how to inform the lady [/quote

God bless you. It sounds unbelievable, but if you've met RRS officials in Lagos, you'll believe it. Those guys are exceptional abeg... I wish all other police units undergo the same training as RRS
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Prophet777: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
RRS Lagos is the only trained professional police formation in the country. It can only be you...
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by yommen: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Godfullsam:
I don't believe!

There are still good people.
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by olisaEze(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ryan03:
this is the same attitude you fight against in the police force. Some Nigerian youths especially male are known to be fraudulent, thieves, ritualist etc and they usually dress rough and moves at night driving expensive cars. Some police men have formed the habit of labelling every young man with this description a criminal and we are seriously fighting against it but you are doing same to them. Now what's the difference between you and the men in Black? Or isn't it true that Nigerian youtys both home and abroad are labelled as criminals because of the past and present actions of some?

You have a point as per generalization, however majority of encounters the average Nigerian has had with them has thought us to first view their motives with suspicion as an honest police officer in the NPF is like a needle in a haystack.
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Classickj(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
mayklef:
I must commend the PRO of the NP, that person is doing everything possible to paint the NP "good and patriotic".... But sorry 2 disappoint u, we sabi ekelebe and their love 4 20, 50 and Almighty 100 naira
Nah you are wrong
Senior officers don't constitute nuisance the same way junior officers do
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Classickj(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jones4190:
that police officer goes against nigeria police ethics, I pray make DPO no hear it or else he will be sack
which ethics are you talking about
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Classickj(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
yanabasee:
They're trying to buy our hearts again....... Hand him a gun and you will see his true character.....
Senior officers are more mature than junior officers
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by LaMujer: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
seanwilliam:

If u dont mind boss, may I know the reason for buying?? How much are u buying ?? U can choose to or not answer..

I wan resell am off on Binance. You sabi that level naa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) / Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC / Ade Bendel Wanted By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.