Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen (2987 Views)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / How Come Most Times Its Old White Men That Like Black Women / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by fstranger3(m): 2:21am On Mar 19, 2011
Why?
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by chic2pimp(m): 2:25am On Mar 19, 2011
Too Much Akpu,Isiewu and Stout!!!
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 19, 2011
because pounded yam and I are best friends.

That's my own story.

hope no problem.
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by desholah(m): 2:34am On Mar 19, 2011
OP.
I think neither ''most'' nor ''some'' is suitable . , But few . . . , Very few. undecided
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by shyone1: 2:36am On Mar 19, 2011
please

who is pounded yam?
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by CrudeOil2(m): 2:40am On Mar 19, 2011
pounded yam is a local nigerian dish.
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by fstranger3(m): 2:43am On Mar 19, 2011
tpiah!:

because pounded yam and I are best friends.

That's my own story.

hope no problem.

I eat pounded yam too, but my abdomen isnt protruding. Do you exercise?
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 19, 2011
^^well, i guess my pounded yam intake is more than yours then.

no, i dont exercise.
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Osama10(m): 2:53am On Mar 19, 2011
Generally they eat too much.
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by fstranger3(m): 2:59am On Mar 19, 2011
ISnt it crazy that compared to other chics in other parts of the world, Nigerian chics, regardless of age, just look wor-wor with their belly. Anyone else find it disgusting?
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 19, 2011
thought you said you dont date them so what's the problem.
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by fstranger3(m): 3:06am On Mar 19, 2011
tpiah!:

thought you said you dont date them so what's the problem.

Correct!

I dont, but I still see them. I'd love to, but their belly keep putting me off. Still would like to settle with someone that can fry dodo, cook egusi with bokoto, make solid ikokore and if possible with eba, someone that can make solid fufu and amala. And also someone adept at making Iyan, I mean real lefele iyan. grin

Tpiah, you feeling me?
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 19, 2011
no, i'm not.

btw can you explain how an osun man got the taste for ikokore.

some mixup somewhere?
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by fstranger3(m): 3:21am On Mar 19, 2011
tpiah!:

no, i'm not.

btw can you explain how an osun man got the taste for ikokore.

some mixup somewhere?

Thought everyone in the SW eats Ikokore, No?

Anyway, I grew up Lagos. Did that answer your question?
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 19, 2011
no, everyone in the southwest doesnt eat ikokore.

just checking!!!
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by annawhite(f): 3:57am On Mar 19, 2011
Fstraffer u dnt do Nigerian ladies why opening a topic to diss dem,look the hell around and you any help but notice the transformations and trend amongst our ladies,here in calabar every gal wants to a bikini body to flaunt during d yearly carnival

Nigerian ladies r catching up in the *show me ur belly game*and trust me we'll soon be there

Nigerian men r known for 11/2 saggy balls! Why.? angry angry angry
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 19, 2011
wetin be straffer abeg.

sounds like an airforce term.

anyway, might make ikokore again one of these days.

i'm looking up the recipe, though i dont know if i can make it well sha.
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by fstranger3(m): 4:05am On Mar 19, 2011
tpiah!:

wetin be straffer abeg.

sounds like an airforce term.
anyway, might make ikokore again one of these days.

i'm looking up the recipe, though i dont know if i can make it well sha.

Can you really make one?

The best I have seen was from this Ijebu woman who used to live nearby, It was banging, I tell you. With orishirishi and what not. Ah, I don suffer for hia oooooo grin grin grin
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 19, 2011
i might have made it before, long ago, but i cant recall if i made it well or not.

didnt grow up with it however.

it's a bit tricky to cook i should think.
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Ranoscky(m): 5:01am On Mar 19, 2011
I'll like to have a taste of it.
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by 190: 5:43am On Mar 19, 2011
What do you expect when they eat GOAT LEG WITH PEPPER SOUP TOP IT UP WITH ONE BIG STOUT

What do you expect to be the end product
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by annawhite(f): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2011
fstranger3:

Can you really make one?

The best I have seen was from this Ijebu woman who used to live nearby, It was banging, I tell you. With orishirishi and what not. Ah, I don suffer for hia oooooo grin grin grin
fstsrafest u go soon hear nwi shey na flat tummy u wan chop
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by endmoll(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2011
I think it due to greed. Taking our ladies out is like taking a shark out because they want to eat every thing due to the fact that they are not paying from there pockets.
Secondly they can never workout or exercise to burn the calories and fat they always consume (FOC).
I get so irritated when i see most of them on top of okada with there Tommy protruding in front and side ways,i begin to ask my self why can't they always look in the mirror before they wear what ever they want to wear. Some of them will even display there under wears to crown the ugly scenario. embarassed embarassed shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by fstranger3(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2011
endmoll:

I think it due to greed. Taking our ladies out is like taking a shark out because they want to eat every thing due to the fact that they are not paying from there pockets.
Secondly they can never workout or exercise to burn the calories and fat they always consume (FOC).
I get so irritated when i see most of them on top of okada with there Tommy protruding in front and side ways,i begin to ask my self why can't they always look in the mirror before they wear what ever they want to wear. Some of them will even display there under wears to crown the ugly scenario. embarassed embarassed shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

Makes sense. Thanks for the input!
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Orton10(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2011
LMFAO! @posts.

And I must confess,  undecided
Tpia and fs would make a wonderful couple lol. . .just sayin cool cool
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by 190: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2011
Orton1_0:

LMFAO! @posts.

And I must confess,  undecided
Tpia and fs would make a wonderful couple lol. . .just sayin cool cool
cool cool
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by HotieTima(f): 4:04am On Mar 20, 2011
As if the guys have perfect abs undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by fstranger3(m): 4:06am On Mar 20, 2011
Hotie Tima:

As if the guys have perfect abs undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I do. But I can only show it to you in my bedroom, on my bed, nakeddddddddd!

Wanna see?
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Pweety4me(f): 4:37am On Mar 20, 2011
^Scaliwag!
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Goldieluks: 4:40am On Mar 20, 2011
why do most Nigerian men have POT BELLY?
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by Pweety4me(f): 4:43am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

why do most Nigerian men have POT BELLY?
Telldem. . .to much guilder, stout, hennessy & co they just know to chop & drink but don't even know how to take care of their inner stomach self. . .shiorr undecided
Re: How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen by BABE3: 4:43am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

OP.
I  think neither ''most'' nor ''some'' is suitable  . ,  But few . . . , Very few. undecided

True Bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHY Do Ppl Expect YOU TO Be In A Relationship Cos They Feel you are Beautiful / Only Fools Trust Their Lovers / I Really Wanna Have Sex With My Fiancee Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.