Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

#EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) (38489 Views)

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Davash222(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Flatin_os don't always have broad chest grin its not your fault
Lol I don hear.
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:
Nice tattoo.

One of the advantages of having a broad chest. My flat chest can’t contain those wordings.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by okrikaboi: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
There is no doubt uyi is a real niggarr with balls...typical of Bini children

There is no day i don't play the song 20 10 2020 by burna boy
Slawormiir please check your email or quote me on a dead thread with your WhatsApp number. God bless you real niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by larryking540: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Those who were present at the Lekki toll gate when those blood sucking demons open fire on peaceful protesters on Buhari's order will forever be traumatized.

It was a long night of horror that will never be forgotten.
I was at my work place ,when I watched that video and tears just feel down my eyes ,I swear ,even my foreign supervisor couldn't get close to me because he knows the tears means anger and pain
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by XploreLife(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Voiceofthestree:

Your phases touch me to the bone and it really make me cry...... God will never let our oppressors Rest In Peace. Their generations to come will weap and there sins shall be visit from their generations to generations to come. When I read the Rubber stamp senate message this morning I see we need Rollins method else Nigeria will never be good and we and our generations to come will really blame us for this coz they will think we have the opportunity

Bro. We need to stay united more than ever, or else, these people would wreck our future further.
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by XploreLife(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2020
SweetiliciousD:

All their TOOLS OF DIVISION (political party, ethnicity and religion, settle the leader and scatter the followers) failed hence they became startled and jittery.

Can they stop this bizarre awakening? The answer is pregnant!

They messed with the digital and accountable generation!

Bro this is the beginning. But first, we need the strongest weapon: Unity
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by HoluGraze: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
XploreLife:
We know who gave the order bro. All those who lied that there wasn't any massacre that happened at Lekki gave the order.

I remember how depressed and sad you were when you made it home that night bro.

Your few lines of words exposed me to a different reality when you said "These people have messed with my brain, from today, I am a completely different person." It captured just my thought perfectly before I came across your video. I was thinking some really dangerous stuff, the only difference was that I wasn't crying, I was ANGRY.

Yes, our government are only capable of transforming us into blood sucking monsters, and very soon, they'll be damned by the monsters they created.

days never to be forgotten, another sad history was made during the whole protesting days, why? Because we wanted to #ENDSARS

The truth is, we are like assets to these leaders, they starve us to keep us under control, and make education costly to keep us in the darkness.

By doing this, they know we'll do their biddings for a penny, and we'll be less dangerous when we are not educated.

Now we are waking up to their evil, but they prefer to oppress us back to our usual setting, someone should tell them, we aren't who we were anymore, we are totally different people who want change.

Change again!

Hiiaa that word is scaring and look deceitful when it's been uttered especially by the present administration
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Moferere:
Unnecessary distractions.

I don't know why I dislike tattoo
Fortunately no one gives a shít what you think
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by maximusprime2000: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Adakintroy:
God go purnish all of una weh de make something out of this killin. am not a Buhari man
I support Jonathan through and through. But am not for disrupting anyone administration. Rule and go next time learn your lessons.

Tinubu and obasanjo brought this on us. No one is attcatlking them or burning their property..rather you are disrupting others pattern of hussle. I take God beg una.

Thousand get killed everyday by Boko Haram..what makes your own life so special than theirs..why do your life get to be justified and theirs left so. Hypocrites all of you. Why dont the press push Their issues relentless as they are doing now. Why don't the international community take it up like they are doing now.

Is it not because they are poor? No one cares for the poor village woman. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Psuedo moralist.

Because it happened somewhere in lekki it's now worthy to be classifeild as human right abuse.

Some of you rich people must really think yourselves highly I swear.

i can feel ur pain too bro. we are all hypocrite, u.s army came to carried a covert operation to rescue a common american citizen in Nigeria. our soldier are killing peaceful citizen and guiding indomie. meanwhile leah shuaibu is still in BokoHaram custody. Nigeria is a crazy country with insane leaders and confused citizen.
all live matters.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:
Nice tattoo.

One of the advantages of having a broad chest. My flat chest can’t contain those wordings.
atinga grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Updating9JA: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
XploreLife:
We know who gave the order bro. All those who lied that there wasn't any massacre that happened at Lekki gave the order.

I remember how depressed and sad you were when you made it home that night bro.
TD Jakes Sermons
Your few lines of words exposed me to a different reality when you said "These people have messed with my brain, from today, I am a completely different person." It captured just my thought perfectly before I came across your video. I was thinking some really dangerous stuff, the only difference was that I wasn't crying, I was ANGRY.

Yes, our government are only capable of transforming us into blood sucking monsters, and very soon, they'll be damned by the monsters they created.

days never to be forgotten, another sad history was made during the whole protesting days, why? Because we wanted to #ENDSARS

The truth is, we are like assets to these leaders, they starve us to keep us under control, and make education costly to keep us in the darkness.

By doing this, they know we'll do their biddings for a penny, and we'll be less dangerous when we are not educated.

Now we are waking up to their evil, but they prefer to oppress us back to our usual setting, someone should tell them, we aren't who we were anymore, we are totally different people who want change.
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by amakadlite(f): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
This Uyi got real mind of his own. he couldn't leave even at scariest moment, he stood ground to withnes the horror scenes. I salute your courage Uyi
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by lighternote: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Cultists everywhere. serious gematria coding 201, 102
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Who gave the order? Na mallam sai baba now
Re: #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) by SweetiliciousD: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
XploreLife:

Bro this is the beginning. But first, we need the strongest weapon: Unity

I agree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video) / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.