Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Why Do Girls Lie About Pregnancyx?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Lie About Pregnancyx?? (312 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? / Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Lie About Pregnancyx?? by Compguy: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2020
I have this ex of mine, we broke up and got back together recently. We had sex 3x within a month. It was raw sex(we ran an STD test before that). had a minor issue with her, she wanted a relationship, but I dont, I just wanted a mutual shii, more like a FWB stuff, this led to a quarrel and I left her place very angry. Few minutes later, she texted and apologized(I was surprised, cos this was unlike her). I asked to let me be. She called after two days saying she's sick and all that.

I went to see her as I promised earlier. One of her elder sister came to visit, I was teasing her when her sister told me she was pregnant and we have to do something fast. I was sure she couldn't have gotten pregnant from me. I argued with her and her sister that she wasn't but they kept giving me proves that she was...
Long story short, she went for a test and claimed it was positive... Just yesterday I invited her over that we needed to talk she came looking all good n nice. My plan was to have sex with her and tell her I was going to release in her while in the act.. come see beg, this babe began to beg me not to cum inside. I reduced my thrusting and asked her for the truth, that's when she opened up that they're trying to see my reactions.... Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Pregnancyx?? by Freestainworld(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2020
she needs real commitment
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Pregnancyx?? by DasaintHope(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2020
Stupid trick
Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Pregnancyx?? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2020
Compguy:
I have this ex of mine, we broke up and got back together recently. We had sex 3x within a month. It was raw sex(we ran an STD test before that). had a minor issue with her, she wanted a relationship, but I dont, I just wanted a mutual shii, more like a FWB stuff, this led to a quarrel and I left her place very angry. Few minutes later, she texted and apologized(I was surprised, cos this was unlike her). I asked to let me be. She called after two days saying she's sick and all that.

I went to see her as I promised earlier. One of her elder sister came to visit, I was teasing her when her sister told me she was pregnant and we have to do something fast. I was sure she couldn't have gotten pregnant from me. I argued with her and her sister that she wasn't but they kept giving me proves that she was...
Long story short, she went for a test and claimed it was positive... Just yesterday I invited her over that we needed to talk she came looking all good n nice. My plan was to have sex with her and tell her I was going to release in her while in the act.. come see beg, this babe began to beg me not to cum inside. I reduced my thrusting and asked her for the truth, that's when she opened up that they're trying to see my reactions.... Lol

grin

Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Pregnancyx?? by Uzomacharles: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2020
U get better luck...
By now you for be bank

Re: Why Do Girls Lie About Pregnancyx?? by Compguy: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2020
Uzomacharles:
U get better luck...

By now you for be bank
Aswear

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Marring A Lady Because Of The Body / What Are Things I Need To Get In Becoming A DJ / GIVEAWAY Fastest Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.