Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help (12866 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Babara1994(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
I'll be turning 40 next tomorrow, but my fear is that I'm a lady and I have no husband at my age.
I had a couple of failed relationships in the past (I must admit my greed and pride caused it).

I really want to know the age menopause sets in and what signs do I look out for, as I'm already consigned to child adoption later in life. I'm really scared. No insults please.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Sariel(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin grin grin Menopause ke, don't rush things dear

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Romanoff(f): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Na guy get this account.

The guy dey catch cruise.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Samakus(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Babara1994:
I'll be turning 40 next tomorrow, but my fear is that I'm a lady and I have no husband at my age.
I had a couple of failed relationships in the past (I must admit my greed and pride caused it).

I really want to know the age menopause sets in and what signs do I look out for, as I'm already consigned to child adoption later in life. I'm really scared. No insults please.

Chai! Another one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by peacekante: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Be patient
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Uprightness100(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
As a Man/woman thinks in the Heart so is he!

It's unfortunate that you are just 39 or 40 and you are Already consigning yourself sad thoughts .

Age is a Number! Be Happy! Spread Happiness and Joy around you! Joyfully Serve God with all your Heart! Don't Carry Marriage Matter in your Mind..
You don't need a boyfriend before you get Married..

Your Partner will locate you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Brandonx(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
I'm happy you've accepted your faults " greed, pride and probably deceit"
Just look at your moniker "Babara1994" it should have been Babara1980, you were probably searching for a young guy in his 30s
What makes you feel you can't get a husband at 40?

11 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Samakus(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Romanoff:
Na guy get this account.

The guy dey catch cruise.

Suspected same. That's a manly undertone in the write up

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Dreadlock69(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
There's a man behind that moniker

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by revived: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
Catching Cruise bah Mr man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
op na man oo grin
check his other threads like the one he is selling HP laptop grin
the hand i am seeing in that picture he uploaded a laptop looks kinder masculine cheesy
look at the thick wrist
look at the strong stubby finger
which woman hand and wrist go look like that
i am sure op is just trolling for fun cheesy

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by DbitterTruth: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Be strong woman.. good u acknowledged ur mistakes... life does not begin & end with marriage... but the merciful lord can still surprise u with a good husband if in line with ur destiny... wonder why u are bothered about menopause if u have truely consigned to child adoption... Great Pst Williams Kumiyi finally married a woman far older than u after d demise of his wife... so be strong, stay intimately connected to Christ & allow Gods perfect will to prevail in ur life... Accept my best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Is your name pocohantas? cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Don't you have other priorities besides marriage?

A lot of folks died before the age of 40 and people like me keep praying to get to it alive and in good health so give thanks for that at least.

Marriage will come when and if you really need it. Just because some things exist doesn't mean everyone needs them.

7 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by austine4real(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Can't say for sure cos women body differs

U will surely finds ur missing ribs

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by coolsegun2002: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Babara1994:

Just try to be happy nd remain positive ...man or no man...life goes on

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
lefulefu:
op na man oo grin
the hand i am seeing in that picture he uploaded a laptop looks kinder masculine cheesy
look at the thick wrist
what if she be one of those Ladies wey dey carry weight lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by talk2hb1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley cry
Babara1994:

What Do You Want To Say Now, or what suggestion are you expecting from us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
lefulefu:
op na man oo grin
look at the thick wrist

My brother grin

8 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
2020–1994=26 baba sad

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Promotions: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Brandonx:
I'm happy you've accepted your faults " greed, pride and probably deceit"
Just look at your moniker "Babara1994" it should have been Babara1980, you were probably searching for a young guy in his 30s
What makes you feel you can't get a husband at 40?
more like searching for a guy in his 20s cos 1994 is 26 yrs.. is either the story or the teller isn't genuine.
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Babara1994:

My brother/sister, if you're not trolling and what you said is true, then you should seek the face of God.. You could contact Righteousness89 for quick support or wait a bit for Shiloh 2020..

God is with you. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by fati2001(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
YOU BETTER STAP!

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

what if she be one of those Ladies wey dey carry weight lipsrsealed
bro check the hand well.Everything about that hand spells masculinity grin and grin besides how many ladies in naija really dey into laptop hustle.Op na man abeg cheesy.If i see woman with that kine hand i go run grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother grin
You're a disgrace to the right thinking youths of this country @your siggy.Paid miscreant.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
lefulefu:
bro check the hand well.Everything about that hand spells masculinity grin and grin besides how many ladies in naija really dey into laptop hustle.Op na man abeg cheesy.If i see woman with that kine hand i go run grin grin grin
you mean this is the op lipsrsealed

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Karlifate: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Quick Reminder: Shiloh 2020 is next month.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You're a disgrace to the right thinking youths of this country @your siggy.Paid miscreant.

Lol, my sister, it's well with you. kiss
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Karlifate: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
lefulefu:
op na man oo grin
look at the thick wrist

1 Like

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin
jerrythafinisher:

you mean this is the op lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin warris this biko? grin grin grin grin
abeg he needs to sue the surgeon who did a bad job into turning him into a woman grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help by SILENTandSMART2: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lol for you to put " I'm greedy and pride caused it"

You're likely a troll, despite the fact that girls are greedy and kinda arrogant but they won't mention it if they come here joor wink

Quick reminder to all of y'all dat you're using guy to play right now, juss know dat as a girl the moment you're getting older your chances of getting any man is really reducing,

I can never see a very young and fresh girl and go for evening news paper wink

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) / Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.