Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album (29443 Views)

Verydarkman Over Excited As He Vibes To His Song After His Release (video) / Bella Hadid Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Goes Braless In New Photos / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Silentgroper(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Even Rema and Kcee are better than Wizkid lyrically
kcee!!? Kill me.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Wizkid and davidos album are Super BORING
Can't even put any of their Songs on Repeat...
When burna boy released his album, Haters were all over the places with criticisms and hate comments... Everyone thought burna boy performed below par..
Davido and Wizkid whom we have all anticipated their albums hurriedly put out their own work seeing the industry was already being hijacked by burna boy following his 2nd consecutive wonder album.
But I was disappointed to say the least... Album was and is trash and can NEVER be NOMINATED for the GRAMMYS.

2faces album didn't make wave but i prefer it to wizkid and Davidos album put together

I rate burna boys album 9/10

your a sadist .....
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2020
jrusky:

Oh ok I have heard you. Read what I said and take it home and work on it, Its an assignments.

As far I'm concerned you said nothing
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Sirwallace(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Still on my word..

Kcee is better than WizKid lyrically..

You can report me to your father if you don't like my comment

He does not have to report your foolishness to his father. Your ancestors will do.

How can a sane person says KCEE of Limpopo or Rema who just spat nonsese chunning out words you cant even relate with have better lyrics than Wizkid.

Go listen to Wizkid's Essence with Tems, Grace and sweet. That dude has matured and moved on from your Nigerian Pangolo music.

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Why do I feel like these white people are not enjoying these songs but just pretend to

your an hypocrite so you think everyone is like you...zombie
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Prouddamblog:
Who need free 2gb data.....all networks
Message me on whataspp with this number

+ 44.. 7448... 762264

Make una no mind this bastard o..he is a scammer
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Silentgroper(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Same kcee dat has his label mate writing lyrics 4 him.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Jesse25:

rema wen they sing rubbish guy ur a joke

Your Wizkid sings rubbish too.

I'm not even a fan of Rema
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:
This is now an achievement
better than your master administration ....zombie
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Prezzkhid(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Rocboy112:
Already bn swallowed check audio Mack and other streaming lines
What about Spotify, Deezer...?
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Lyrically.. I think rema is better.. I won't lie.. But not kcee sha.. Am not a rema fan.. But make we dy talk true.. His rap songs and all his music get lyrics.. No cap

your deceiving your self can you write rema lyrics if I give u Biro
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Sirwallace:

He does not have to report your foolishness to his father. Your ancestors will do.

How can a sane person says KCEE of Limpopo or Rema who just spat nonsese chunning out words you cant even relate with have better lyrics than Wizkid.

Go listen to Wizkid's Essence with Tems, Grace and sweet. That dude has matured and moved on from your Nigerian Pangolo music.

Guy relax.. I know how bad Kcee is lyrically, I wanted to emphasis on how bad wizkid is lyrically that's why I used Kcee as a reference
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
Same kcee dat has his label mate writing lyrics 4 him.

Wizkid should also employ a song writer as well
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Silentgroper(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Wizkid should also employ a song writer as well
No. He's being original. He's not a fake ass lyk ur favs
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Your Wizkid sings rubbish too.

I'm not even a fan of Rema

am not a wizkid fan either burna boy is the most lyrically artist in Nigerian....
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Prezzkhid(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Guy relax.. I know how bad Kcee is lyrically, I wanted to emphasis on how bad wizkid is lyrically that's why I used Kcee as a reference
You're a SADIST bro... No one is forcing WizKid's songs on you!
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
No. He's being original. He's not a fake ass lyk ur favs

So employing a song writer means one's not original..

Wonders and WizKid fans
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Prezzkhid:

You're a SADIST bro... No one is forcing WizKid's songs on you!

And no one is forcing my opinion on you
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Pimine: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2020
olamide0147:

Yeah right bro just like how you can't fix your damned premature ejaculation life.
Aswearugaaad

Nicca if you think this is okay, then it's your life that needs fixing. You need help!

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Silentgroper(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Antoeni:
Omah Lay is Better off
Nonso amadi, wurld are better off

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2020
you guys don't understand she is using wizkid to increase her African fan base because they know that African is the future that why many American artist are begging to collaborate with African artist.....
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Prezzkhid(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

And no one is forcing my opinion on you
Shove your opinion in your frigging a**...
Don't come here and be hating on the guy because he's miles ahead of your fave...
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Silentgroper(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Donpaper:
Seconded. It is the Brand, not the singer.
Bt they must have like his music b4 liking him as a brand or what do u think got dem attracted to him as a brand.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by olamide0147: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Lmao you are the real definition of confused soul.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by olamide0147: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

As humans, there are boundaries we should never cross when attacking another.
But he's allowed to troll someone who doesn't even he exist just because he doesn't like him?
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Kelvincarter(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Because if they pretend to like it, wizkid will send 1million to their account?
IamPlato:
Why do I feel like these white people are not enjoying these songs but just pretend to
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Kelvincarter(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2020
The same rema I know?
Asampete brokunle mankule? Abi na dumebi own? Sweeter than fanta?
You dey ment
Seankhalifa:
Lyrically.. I think rema is better.. I won't lie.. But not kcee sha.. Am not a rema fan.. But make we dy talk true.. His rap songs and all his music get lyrics.. No cap
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by olamide0147: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Still on my word..

It really crazy how our leaders manipulates some of our youths into accepting inferiorities as best, you are victim of suffering and smiling ☺
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Silentgroper(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Still on my word..

Yet kcee is no where near wizkid. He has gone into oblivion nd he's neva coming out. Even if GOD writes lyrics 4 kcee, he no fit blow pass wizkid. Fact
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by cynthia500(f): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2020
“Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins?
Failure isn’t the end of the road. It’s a big red flag saying to you ‘Wrong way. Turn around.’
Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's "Dog Bite" Tattoo / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Falz Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.