Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album (29436 Views)

Verydarkman Over Excited As He Vibes To His Song After His Release (video) / Bella Hadid Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Goes Braless In New Photos / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by etrouble: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2020
olamide0147:

Yeah right bro just like how you can't fix your damned premature ejaculation life.

Prove the guy wrong and stop wailing.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by cynthia500(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2020
“Action is the foundational key to all success. I never dreamt of success, I worked for it.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by SlurUsername1: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2020
tfash96:
Only bitter people won't like Smile
What's smile?
Is that a track on wizkids album?
If it is, then YES I don't like SMILE

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Superpower:
Why will they pretend?What will they gain
You dey quote that mumu? How can you hate wizkid?
Some people dey say wizkid no get vibes like before!
So he should be singing #show you d money nd #holla at your boy at this his age? Even me wey be die hard fan of wizkid no go hear am...
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Barzinime(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020
You dont know his Fav And you are assuming?
What exaltly is wiz singing sef?
icuminpiss:

I don't care but his better. Deal with it
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

What's smile?
We were not expecting you to like it, all this hate na be say nobody for outside dey hear A BETTER TRASH oh
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020
All this hate na because nobody for outside country dey vibe to A BETTER TRASH oh
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by tfash96(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

What's smile?
Wonderful!
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by SlurUsername1: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2020
icuminpiss:

We were not expecting you to like it, all this hate na be say nobody for outside dey hear A BETTER TRASH oh

Stupidity is seeing the truth, knowing the truth but choosing to believe in lies..
You're ignored henceforth
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2020
BanjiRaymond:

Something is wrong with your ear... Only Burna boy makes better music aside Wizkid

Still on my word..

Kcee is better than WizKid lyrically..

You can report me to your father if you don't like my comment
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Barzinime:
You dont know his Fav And you are assuming?
What exaltly is wiz singing sef?
He should mention his fav na, his singing what every sane and person free from hate would definitely like!
That's why outsiders are enjoying the album more
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2020
tfash96:
Walahitalahi you should be used for money ritual.. Do your family a favour now

Fool ritualist son.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2020
jrusky:

Young man studio no dey your area? O ya go produce your own *full paragraph lyric* make we hear it.

Pls go and work on your own life and kindly change your prayer point as per your destiny ok.

Wizkid na your mate and pesin born am as dem born you. Change your prayer point bro.

Stop assuming everyone is poor as you.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
i see nothing or no one can redeem you from foolishness sir

Foolishness resides in you if you think otherwise of my thought
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Stupidity is seeing the truth, knowing the truth but choosing to believe in lies..
You're ignored henceforth
Tell that to lewis Hamilton, Bella hadid, asisat, iwobi and the rest peeps who are enjoying the album!
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by coolatlantic: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Shrink fibroid completely
Check my signature for details
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Barzinime(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2020
So cos an outsider likes it makes it sensible/meaningful?
icuminpiss:

He should mention his fav na, his singing what every sane and person free from hate would definitely like!
That's why outsiders are enjoying the album more
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by jeff1607(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2020
olamide0147:

Yeah right bro just like how you can't fix your damned premature ejaculation life.

That's so low
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Kranediggy(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:
I'm sure people just love Wizkid not his songs..

Because the dude cannot even string together one line of good lyrics in his songs
100% right!

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Rhema0011: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2020
That is what you get when God is involved in your situation.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by jrusky(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Stop assuming everyone is poor as you.

Oh ok I have heard you. Read what I said and take it home and work on it, Its an assignments.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Lekison(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2020
Rocboy112:
Already bn swallowed check audio Mack and other streaming lines
you mean audiomack with pre released song Fem?? apart from audiomack which other streaming site can you compare

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by inumidun2010(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2020
The only HADID I know is only ZAHA HADID.. The Great Female Architect.. Who doesn't like Starboy?... The Guy worked for everything he has now
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Rocboy112: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Karac:

Lol... Are you sure? Because Billboard, Rolling Stone, Spotify, iTunes and Apple Music worlwide Charts says otherwise. Yes, ABT has more streams on audiomack but it doesn't even count, not an elite platform.
kindly go check all the platforms just mentioned and tell me who has the more download and streaming’s
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Barzinime:
So cos an outsider likes it makes it sensible/meaningful?
Yes. A lot of outsiders
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by icuminpiss(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2020
Rocboy112:
kindly go check all the platforms just mentioned and tell me who has the more download and streaming’s
Wizkid has more apart from only audiomacks. Joker!
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by blackdaimond250(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2020
olamide0147:
bro please be calming down ������ he's opinion tho, not everybody has the ear to listen and understand good music.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Teddyaiyez(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2020
icuminpiss:

When it comes to lyrics his better than you fav oh!
Abt no swallow MIL again?

How Abt take swallow MIL?
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Teddyaiyez(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2020
icuminpiss:

Wizkid has more apart from only audiomacks. Joker!

Don’t mind all this ass kissing clowns�
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Even Rema and Kcee are better than Wizkid lyrically
rema wen they sing rubbish guy ur a joke
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2020
Prouddamblog:
Who need free 2gb data.....all networks
Message me on whataspp with this number

+ 44.. 7448... 762264

na free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Flaunts Baby Bump / Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.