Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album (29442 Views)

Verydarkman Over Excited As He Vibes To His Song After His Release (video) / Bella Hadid Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Goes Braless In New Photos / Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Moura7(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Jesse25:

am not a wizkid fan either burna boy is the most lyrically artist in Nigerian....
I got much love for Burna man... Dude is fire but you guys saying he's the best lyrically, where you wan put M.I then, or Poe, Ass or even Brymo sef
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by olamide0147: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2020
jeff1607:

That's so low
Lmao but he's so high to troll someone else?
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Realhommie(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:
“Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins?
Failure isn’t the end of the road. It’s a big red flag saying to you ‘Wrong way. Turn around.’
Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year
What's mission here on NL?
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by vivilafrosh(f): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2020
post=96335780:
American supermodel and ex-girlfriend of Canadian singer The Weeknd, was seen vibing to 'Sweet One' off Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' album.

Made in Lagos is the fourth studio album by Nigerian singer Wizkid. It was released on October 30, 2020, and features guest appearances from British artists Skepta and Ella Mai, American R&B singer H.E.R., Jamaican artists Projexx and Damian Marley, and Nigerian artists Burna Boy, Tems, Tay Iwar, and Terri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlSpJlSbTTY

The song was made to entertain america celebs certainly not legosians
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

As far I'm concerned you said nothing

Alright. Truth is a bitter pill.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by cynthia500(f): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Realhommie:
What's mission here on NL?
lolzzz
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Donpaper: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
Bt they must have like his music b4 liking him as a brand or what do u think got dem attracted to him as a brand.
Old glory
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Realhommie(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:

lolzzz
Funny?

To promote your sexual product i guess? And i suspect you're also male.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Seankhalifa: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Kelvincarter:
The same rema I know?
Asampete brokunle mankule? Abi na dumebi own? Sweeter than fanta?
You dey ment
u don't listen to rema den... If DAT all u kw
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Silentgroper(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2020
Donpaper:
Old glory
Old glory, as in his old music right? ... Tell me which of d whites would find his old songs interesting nd enough to vibe to it.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by cynthia500(f): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Realhommie:
Funny?

please stop saying what you don't really know about,
am not here to talk too much but to make new friends!

you can come to my area if truly you want

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Passionate888: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2020
olamide0147:

Yeah right bro just like how you can't fix your damned premature ejaculation life.
See as the guy go be when him read this your reply

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Wizaugpet(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:
I'm sure people just love Wizkid not his songs..

Because the dude cannot even string together one line of good lyrics in his songs
I stand with you jare...
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by olamide0147: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2020
Realhommie:
Funny?

Lol
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by internationalman(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2020
olamide0147:

Yeah right bro just like how you can't fix your damned premature ejaculation life.

Bring your mother and let's try the potency of my dîck on her, I mean isn't that what she does for a living
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
That doesn't mean the songs in the album make sense at all. Wizkid just dey drop trashy trashy songs lately.

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by olamide0147: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Bring your mother and let's try the potency of my dîck on her, I mean isn't that what she does for a living
Wow local man is pained
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Playermayweda(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
internationalman:

Even Rema and Kcee are better than Wizkid lyrically

Guy wetin u take before u say that,No be here, I know everyone is entitled to their opinions but how will u compare mitrovic and cr7, and u expect people to think u are sane??
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Temysteve(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Wizkid and davidos album are Super BORING
Can't even put any of their Songs on Repeat...
When burna boy released his album, Haters were all over the places with criticisms and hate comments... Everyone thought burna boy performed below par..
Davido and Wizkid whom we have all anticipated their albums hurriedly put out their own work seeing the industry was already being hijacked by burna boy following his 2nd consecutive wonder album.
But I was disappointed to say the least... Album was and is trash and can NEVER be NOMINATED for the GRAMMYS.

2faces album didn't make wave but i prefer it to wizkid and Davidos album put together

I rate burna boys album 9/10
Just tell the characteristics of your problem??
Nobody ask for your opinion about which album is better, just congratulate the guy or move on.
Moreover, despite burna highering executive producer to promote his album, I'll prefer made in Lagos to his album. The only message TAT preached was just how African is been treated unfairly, aside that nothing more. But MIL goes all around. So keep shut and keep supporting your fav without bringing others down.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Temysteve(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rocboy112:
Already bn swallowed check audio Mack and other streaming lines
Hoodlums Mack abi, show me both of dem current apple music, and Spotify playlist before I can take you serious.
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Temysteve(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
temmypotter:
Wizkid is a legend but make we nor lie.. of recent baba dey drop below par... Him songs nor too dey get vibes again

Na so so.. she say.. she say baba dey sing.

But Wizkid fc no go gree. But that she tell me say still better "gbasaka, kasala, avatar, she call me brother and I call her sister."
Wiz is a legend already in this game, know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Realhommie(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
olamide0147:

Op really needs the sexual products lmao
Who, me?
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Realhommie(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:

please stop saying what you don't really know about,
am not here to talk too much but to make new friends!

you can come to my area if truly you want
Go sleep jare..
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by supercase1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Everyone knows wizkid is a real niggarr
DSS agents are on your trail be careful
Re: Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album by Forexfocus: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.