Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX (1002 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by iLegendd(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2020
I saw a thread about hurtful words by an ex and below is my reply.

Women don't tell me hurtful things and I don't tell them either. They act based on how I act — they mirror my life and live theirs to suit mine for peace to reign. Luckily, my lifestyle offline is worth emulating.

Even when they are angry, they watch and count their words because what has been said can't be unsaid and apologies are not allowed.

In such a case, you watch what you say.

The only hurtful things that motivated me were from wicked and heartless Nairalanders in 2016 when I was broke and creating lots relationship threads with less than 1k in my account and my broken iPhone (a gift from my foreign ex).

Mehn, those words were hurtful and emotionally devastating. If I wasn't strong, I would've committed suicide.

I stood on those words to prove them wrong and today, I make millions while I sleep and I noticed a lot of them have deactivated and some are still roaming on Nairaland aimlessly. Lol. Such is life.

Advice: Don't pour your frustrations on others because your anger/hurtful words may be the only motivation he or she needs to become rich or wealthy. When they do and start flaunting it on your face, you will be depressed (if you aren't as made as them yet).

Watch your words — they'll make or mar you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by fati2001(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020
okay..
Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2020
fati2001:
okay..

Lol.

I always do as you just did.

When I'm watching my words, I reply with "okay" to avoid trouble.

Which state are you from?

1 Like

Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

I'm sure she's from Chad or Niger. While zzor will be from Cameroon. Mumu ladies.
Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2020
Goldbringer:

I'm sure she's from Chad or Niger. While zzor will be from Cameroon. Mumu ladies.

Mumu? I don't think so.
Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by fati2001(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

Edo state

good night by the way.
Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2020
Wow!
Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Goldbringer:

Omoh grin
Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by StubbornGENIUS: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2020
The Zzor and Fati must be Nairaland celebs.See entions evrywia.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by tobechi74: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
So you decided to create another thread just for this rather than leaving your reply there
Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
tobechi74:
So you decided to create another thread just for this rather than leaving your reply there

And you decided to comment just to ask this silly question?

Please, when next you ask a question, end it with a question mark to at least show you are educated!

So, you've never seen someone offering his reply in a new thread before?

Some idiots will call me an attention-seeker, but the moment I seek the attention and get it, they run to me to get their own share of the attention by attacking me just to be noticed. Aren't you an attention-seeker too? Trying to eat the remnant of the attention on my table.

If you think seeking attention is easy, create a thread and seek yours from scratch — don't roam around looking for other people's attention to share like a lazy hyena trying to steal a lion's food.

This is pure hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by tnerro1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
She said I would never find another babe better than her, but guess what bitch, after you there were others and on the scale of 1 to 10, you are on number 1 bitch grin
Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by iLegendd(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
tnerro1:
She said I would never find another babe better than her, but guess what bitch, after you there were others and on the scale of 1 to 10, you are on number 1 bitch grin

I don't think they really mean those words — it's just out of frustration.
Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by tnerro1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't think they really mean those words — it's just out of frustration.

Don’t mind her, she wanted to get married sharp sharp, said her heart had chosen me, I was like what’s the rush, let’s enjoy each other a few more years before we settle down and she decided to break our relationship. It’s now I realize there was something wrong with that babe
Re: RE: Those Hurtful Words From an Ex that Always Motivate You to Work Harder PIX by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
tnerro1:

Don’t mind her, she wanted to get married sharp sharp, said her heart had chosen me, I was like what’s the rush, let’s enjoy each other a few more years before we settle down and she decided to break our relationship. It’s now I realize there was something wrong with that babe

Hmm. Thank God for you. We need to celebrate it with a bottle of champagne.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend / Watch 16 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgery / Saga Has Been Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.