Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? (22057 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by eedhrisademola(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2022
Clown headed figure..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Totilopussylick(m): 1:24am On Mar 15, 2022
She called me local boyfriend cry

Simply because she asked me for money to do her hair sad

30k was what the money cost tongue

I told her she's heartless tongue

E nearly cost us the relationship undecided

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by capetownboyz(m): 1:27am On Mar 15, 2022
angrywe not in front page yet .. wtf mods waiting for
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Stevenson1(m): 2:18am On Mar 15, 2022
That I'm wicked and inconsiderate just because I delayed to give her 900k for her online business start up.
I broke up with her later that night and refused to give her that money. That's during lockdown oo.
She still calls me once in a while now though and she still dey insert that money in every call she calls. E pain her Wella.

Superfit original brake pad for all cars (e.g Toyota, Honda, mercedes and co) are in stocks now for affordable prices.
Mail me.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by posty56: 2:23am On Mar 15, 2022
Stevenson1:
That I'm wicked and inconsiderate just because I delayed to give her 900k for her online business start up.
I broke up with her later that night and refused to give her that money. That's during lockdown oo.
She still calls me once in a while now though and she still dey insert that money in every call she calls. E pain her Wella.

Superfit original brake pad for all cars (e.g Toyota, Honda, mercedes and co) are in stocks now for affordable prices.
Mail me.

why she no meet her papa lol,me I like my method once you try to bill me or even at such I don ghost you immediately no time, investing in Nigeria girls is like throwing money inside well

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by ZhanVeera(f): 2:28am On Mar 15, 2022
His words pierced my heart and weighed my soul,
I felt like the remnants of my heart were severed that cold night while watching a grown man drop a tear,

ME : I'm really sorry sir

HIM : I know I'm way OLDER than you, But One day, I hope you look back at what we had and regret every single thing you did to let it end.

HIM: I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment, Not to hurt you, but so that you finally understand how much you hurt me. embarassed embarassed

HIM: I did this to myself and I hate myself for loving you this much. cry cry

Hmmmmm

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by EmptyGarden(m): 4:22am On Mar 15, 2022
ZhanVeera:
I felt like the remnants of my heart were severed that cold night while watching a grown man drop a tear,

HIM : I know I'm way OLDER than you, But One day, I hope you look back at what we had and regret every single thing you did to let it end.

HIM: I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment, Not to hurt you, but so that you finally understand how much you hurt me. embarassed embarassed

Hmmmmm
Na your sugar Daddy dey cry like this?

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:46am On Mar 15, 2022
'Your head is just too big. I honestly wish its ur Penis that was as big as dis'!

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by paulolee(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2022
said m useless, very selfish n self-centered n finally said my dyke wont rise again just bcox i bluntly refused her sex wen she was ovulating
the Winch said she needed a child to use n trap one rich guy in my hood bcox dey were both having a fling n i simply told her dt m not ready to gamble with my offspring bcoz of one crazy entitled goold digger..

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2022
ZhanVeera:

Hmmmmm
Hey sistergirl! Were you dating your grandpa? No offense!

7 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2022
there are somethings u should be doing for me.
Wen I'm apparently not your DAD .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2022
She told me a broke boyfriend won't be broke forever, one day he will die and rest

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by fattprince(m): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2022
What's wrong with you guys. Must you mock everything? Just because she said he's far older doesn't mean sugardaddy or some sort. I'm in my late twenties but I find girls that I'm 8 to 10 years older than attractive and these young girls are so attracted to me (sometimes girls way younger than 18 try to flirt but I'm always careful to change it into playful banter for these ones). So no big deal in this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by lalastimlala: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why all this stories about love love today sef. Is today love day?

5 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Perfecttouchade: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ok na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
LALA
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by JustPowerApps(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nah person wey dey love dey receive hurtful words cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
I can't even remember. She said a lot on her status. I know it is me she was referring to embarassed

12 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by excomarow(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
ZhanVeera:

Hmmmmm

I could feel his pains... It seems the scenario it's exactly like mine...

You girls ain't appreciative at all

6 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by wabbyland(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
My friend said "always doing as if he knows it all" just because I corrected it about a word he pronounced wrong
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by nony43(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
After everything I did for her, she called me a time waster on Facebook. I denied myself thing I wanted just to do thing for her and now I am a time waster.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Simantiiny(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
She never loved me

3 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by ATEAMS: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kkk

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Belafonte(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Stevenson1:

Mail me.

You are a correct man

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Iamdbull: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

It happened in Nov 2017 to be precise, it was a day after my Nysc pop I decided to travel to Lagos to go and record, so I came back home and told my mom I went to record at the studio and she said these words
" Why do you always waste every little money you have like "

It hit me really hard calling my music a waste, and the most painful part of it is that over 4 years on now my music is still proving to be a waste, most times I really regret putting my head into this music, never gotten anything positive from it

You can click this link if you feel like listening to it

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

21 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by GooodHardDick: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why is this on FP? E be like say nairaland no get news again angry

3 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Girlfriend slapped me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.