Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,501 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! (313 Views)

The Reason Why Most Blacks (African-Americans) Wear Chain / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / Why Are Blacks So Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! by ePoster: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
This isn't the right section for this thread, I apologise.

I just want to get the opinion of monikers I know here...

Personally, I'm anti-racism.

As an African, it's simply repulsive.

I'm quite learned...especially on the topic of racial divide in America and the 'black people' stereotypes since the Transatlantic slave trade era.

It's really offensive, the portrayal of blacks as being overly-sex driven, intellectually redundant, physically unattractive...etc.

With times though, racism has drastically been reduced...atleast, the practice of segregation and all that.

To some extent, I understand why it happened.

The whites who were advanced could easily take advantage of those who weren't...and they did.

But not without the help of BLACKS!

That's what makes the whole thing so messed up.

The fact that without the active contribution of Africans, the slave trade era then and now, wouldn't be as widespread and destructive as it was and still is.

In societies where Caucasians are the majority, there is the general acceptance of human rights...

Turn it around, and the story changes!

Most blacks have that belief that they and their fellow blacks don't truly deserve much.

That's why Africans endure years of hardship and poverty without attempting the least bit to change things.

Like, it's normal...so why bother?!

I was watching a programme on Al Jazeera...about a vigilante group in South Africa.

The intention was great..the method of implementing justice was barbaric!

From flogging grown men on the streets to stripping them naked...

What offended me the most, was that these harsh punishments where carried out by BLACKS on BLACKS...

That these BLACKS wouldn't try it with WHITES, no matter the crime...

That few WHITES would consider these acts to be ideal and wouldn't carry them out on fellow WHITES...

That if WHITES did this to BLACKS, we wouldn't hesitate to cry out 'racism'.

Why is there that general ideology that a white man is superior, even to our fellow blacks?!
Re: Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! by MickzyDonald: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lemme bring speakers so we can increase the volume

1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! by ePoster: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Even on social platforms,

Nigerian man: I intend to travel to America, how is the country like?

Whites: Amazing!

: Everyone is so welcoming!

: Ignore the rumours of racism.
being prevalent there!
Americans love foreigners.

American man: I intend to travel to Nigeria, how is the country like?

Blacks: Don't travel to the North, they.
are primitive!

Sir be careful, most Nigerians
are criminals!

Your country is better, don't.
bother!
Re: Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! by ePoster: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Lemme bring speakers so we can increase the volume
Honestly, isn't hard to take BLM seriously.

Blacks treat themselves worse...
Re: Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! by MickzyDonald: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
ePoster:
Honestly, isn't hard to take BLM seriously.

Blacks treat themselves worse...
It's very common to my Yoruba tribe, the way they would treat you ehn, you would choose racism over them, but I'm not surprised since they are also showing it to their children, we seriously need big time change in this COUNTRY
Re: Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! by ePoster: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
MickzyDonald:

It's very common to my Yoruba tribe, the way they would treat you ehn, you would choose racism over them, but I'm not surprised since they are also showing it to their children, we seriously need big time change in this COUNTRY
Not just this country...

No matter how much a white man hates a Chinese, it would be difficult for him to act on those feelings because he understands the China would protect its own.

Here in Africa, who cares?!

Imagine a president tagging his country's youths as 'lazy' to foreigners!

Who wouldn't they disregard us?!

The truthe is the Whites treat blacks better than blacks treat blacks.

We were all surprised the Nigerians could be united during the #endsars campaign,..donating foodstuffs and all that.

Why?! Cause that's how is should be, but the show of a black man showing affection to another... our minds were blown!

During the pandemic however, imagine European countries refusing to aid Africans despite the stress on them...

BLM wouldn't rest!
Re: Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! by MickzyDonald: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
ePoster:
Not just this country...

No matter how much a white man hates a Chinese, it would be difficult for him to act on those feelings because he understands the China would protect its own.

Here in Africa, who cares?!

Imagine a president tagging his country's youths as 'lazy' to foreigners!

Who wouldn't they disregard us?!

The truthe is the Whites treat blacks better than blacks treat blacks.

We were all surprised the Nigerians could be united during the #endsars campaign,..donating foodstuffs and all that.

Why?! Cause that's how is should be, but the show of a black man showing affection to another... our minds were blown!

During the pandemic however, imagine European countries refusing to aid Africans despite the stress on them...

BLM wouldn't rest!
Have you seen the video of the popular instagram influencer enticing a poor girl with a drink and she didn't give the girl at last, she even have the gut to post it on her status
Re: Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! by ePoster: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Have you seen the video of the popular instagram influencer enticing a poor girl with a drink and she didn't give the girl at last, she even have the gut to post it on her status
It was enough to make me cry.

Funny that Africans are the proudest race.

(1) (Reply)

Fear Friends Story Of My Life / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / Female Miseducations : All Women Are Like This (for Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.