Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Reason Why Most Blacks (African-Americans) Wear Chain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Most Blacks (African-Americans) Wear Chain (849 Views)

Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S / Why Do Most Blacks Consider Themselves As Inferior?! / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Most Blacks (African-Americans) Wear Chain by UNCL3(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Good evening people.

Have you ever wondered why most blacks wear chains?

The reason why black people wear chains is unique, and not just a show of wealth or to be flashy. Distrust in banking systems due to centuries of mistreatment led to the idea of wearing their wealth. This was the alternative to placing it inside of institutions that once considered them as property.
Re: The Reason Why Most Blacks (African-Americans) Wear Chain by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
All I know is..

" ice on my neck, ice on my wrist...
Rainy days I never see"

Shebi u never hear before say dem cut person hand..
Carry both the hand and d gold wristwatch run ..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Soul Mate I'm Depressed / Interesting Video Of Fresh Lésbîâñ Girls Having Good Time In Bedroom Pops Up / Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.