Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Am I A Bad Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Boyfriend (3339 Views)

Signs You Are Dating A Bad Boyfriend Or Bad Girlfriend / 14(early Signs) Of A Bad Boyfriend / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Themainboy22: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
missimelda01:
She do, complain
She no do, complain

Oga what is the color of your problem? Your mum said this and that, is your mum dating your girlfriend? You just confirmed that she’s a good girl so what’s with the act? undecided
The thing pain you pass the girl in question. Are you sure it's not what I'm thinking cheesy.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
My Gf that I always take care of base on say she do help me with my hustle and she is loyal, I won't lie she Is a Good girl.

She keeps fighting with me for the past two months now because since the past one and half years we have been dating. I don't allow her to wash my clothe or even cook for me to eat. I have my reasons.

She do insist on cooking my foods or bringing food from her house to my place But I do reject her food. I trust her but its not just part of me at all.

My question is what else can I do to make her understand that I don't want anything from a woman. I do reject her gift as well. I celebrate my birthday last week she bought frame and clothes for me, up till today i refuse to put on the clothes now she is complaining and even keeping malice with me. I LOVE HER

My reason is that I don't want any lady that Is not yet my wife to have any advantage over me but she won't understand.

Wahale be like bicycle... Babe wey suppose to don forget your existence by now. undecided
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

She didn't, likewise she didn't tell me not to give money to a woman that's not my wife.

please enough of my Mom. RESPECT THAT WOMAN.

GOD BLESS YOU MAMA MHI
My mom this, my mom that. Na only you get mama? Typical mommy's boy. Person wey go date this one must get mommy's stamp of approval. God help you if him mama vex for you, relationship/marriage don scatter be that. undecided
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by millionboi2: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
My Gf that I always take care of base on say she do help me with my hustle and she is loyal, I won't lie she Is a Good girl.

She keeps fighting with me for the past two months now because since the past one and half years we have been dating. I don't allow her to wash my clothe or even cook for me to eat. I have my reasons.

She do insist on cooking my foods or bringing food from her house to my place But I do reject her food. I trust her but its not just part of me at all.

My question is what else can I do to make her understand that I don't want anything from a woman. I do reject her gift as well. I celebrate my birthday last week she bought frame and clothes for me, up till today i refuse to put on the clothes now she is complaining and even keeping malice with me. I LOVE HER

My reason is that I don't want any lady that Is not yet my wife to have any advantage over me but she won't understand.

thesame with me
You get sense, until ur wife her,no accept ooo
Awoof dey purge belly
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Twizzy30:
bruh that lady is only trying to tie a brother down, she thinks by doing all that cooking and cleaning shiit, he’s going to love her more and then make her his wife.
Op is just trying to play it safe so when things turn sour, she won’t come out and be yelling “i stood by you when you had nothing, i helped you grow, i gave you money when you had nothing”
Hope you get my drift?
i understand yu fully cheesy
op is playing safe grin

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by missimelda01(f): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Themainboy22:
The thing pain you pass the girl in question. Are you sure it's not what I'm thinking cheesy.
It’s not what you’re thinking grin
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Juliearth(f): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

Seems you are insecured. Work on your insecurities and enjoy your relationship.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by krownie: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

shey una two dey lash?
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Psych412(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2020
OP, i don't think you really love that girl.

seems you love those type of girls that want "monthly salary if 30k and above".

once that girl leaves, you will regret it.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Psych412(f): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:

My mom this, my mom that. Na only you get mama? Typical mommy's boy. Person wey go date this one must get mommy's stamp of approval. God help you if him mama vex for you, relationship/marriage don scatter be that. undecided
don't mind him.

MOMMY BOY.

I dislike guys like him.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Ayandokun2000: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

She didn't, likewise she didn't tell me not to give money to a woman that's not my wife.

please enough of my Mom. RESPECT THAT WOMAN.

GOD BLESS YOU MAMA MHI

How old are u OP?
Mummy this, mummy that...I can bet my left ball that this OP is mummy's boy (the ones that can't make decisions without their mum, the ones that their mum controls their marriage)

If u don't mind answering this....were u raised by a single parent (mum only)? because this ur trait is common among folks raised by mothers only (speaking from experience)...if so, u need to reconstruct ur life. If not, I bet you'll regret it later in life

My own pint
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Harbidexy5(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Op, forget sh**t,
Follow what your mama told you, she has more insight into girls plots, afterall she was once a girl.

But, hope you havent naked her before sha?.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Harbidexy5(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Psych412:
don't mind him.

MOMMY BOY.

I dislike guys like him.

So, you dislike me abi?
Dammmmn, babe, issoryt.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Uncle93(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

Is she from Akwa ibom , sounded like my Ex
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Psych412(f): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Harbidexy5:

So, you dislike me abi?
Dammmmn, babe, issoryt.
lolz

please you and OP should try and repent from that mindset.

if this advice was giving to a lady, that one is okay.

but not to a man.

if he eventually marries the lady, then the mom will be giving decisions in thier home, because his mommy's boy.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by xband: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Psych412:
OP, i don't think you really love that girl.

seems you love those type of girls that want "monthly salary if 30k and above".

once that girl leaves, you will regret it.
Baby no be lie you talk.
That guy will surely realize he lost a good lady.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
My mom do tell me not to allow any woman that's not my wife to cook for me unless I get married to her, and some other things. I don't lack anything.

she is right hoes knows hoes.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Silentgroper(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
Davash222:

Did your mom also tell you not to have sex with any woman that is not your wife ?
Lmao
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Silentgroper(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Austeeenxx:
Guy, how far? Make we exchange girlfriend na...
lmao
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Psych412(f): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2020
xband:

Baby no be lie you talk.
That guy will surely realize he lost a good lady.
I'm just waiting for the day he will create a thread about "an over demanding girlfriend"
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Harbidexy5(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:
lolz

please you and OP should try and repent from that mindset.

if this advice was giving to a lady, that one is okay.

but not to a man.

if he eventually marries the lady, then the mom will be giving decisions in thier home, because his mommy's boy.

Bae, i showed your post and your pics to my mom and she likes it...

Should we? wink
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Sniper04(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
My grandma will always say some people get head but no cap while some have cap but no head, then she will say as a person with a head, make sure you find a befitting cap. I wonder why she's still with you. redpill wanabe
Bitch when did you grandma say that?
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Igbankpa(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2020
it's either you don't want that girl or you are just a mad man. no girl in her right sense will condone that...auntie sef suppose use her brain jakpa cos you no follow at all.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Franktom247(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2020
One of my uncles this is his problem till marriage no one washes his clothes till now even drycleaner him wife don complain tire we dey laugh the woman washing clothes is his hubby op u are one of a kind when i get babe i will copy you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow Pictures! BBSA - Dinky's Saturday Night Party Dress Shows Too Much Backside / Don't Take This If You Aren't Sure She Is Coming - Super Addictive / Tip On Gisting A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.