Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Am I A Bad Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Boyfriend (3326 Views)

Signs You Are Dating A Bad Boyfriend Or Bad Girlfriend / 14(early Signs) Of A Bad Boyfriend / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Bad Boyfriend by OMOJOHN001: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
My Gf that I always take care of base on say she do help me with my hustle and she is loyal, I won't lie she Is a Good girl.

She keeps fighting with me for the past two months now because since the past one and half years we have been dating. I don't allow her to wash my clothe or even cook for me to eat. I have my reasons.

She do insist on cooking my foods or bringing food from her house to my place But I do reject her food. I trust her but its not just part of me at all.

My question is what else can I do to make her understand that I don't want anything from a woman. I do reject her gift as well. I celebrate my birthday last week she bought frame and clothes for me, up till today i refuse to put on the clothes now she is complaining and even keeping malice with me. I LOVE HER

My reason is that I don't want any lady that Is not yet my wife to have any advantage over me but she won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by OMOJOHN001: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
My mom do tell me not to allow any woman that's not my wife to cook for me unless I get married to her, and some other things. I don't lack anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Davash222(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
You’re just not into the girl. She’s forcing herself on you hence you’re rejecting her niceties.

Nigerian girls should learn to add self respect to their lives.

7 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
My grandma will always say some people get head but no cap while some have cap but no head, then she will say as a person with a head, make sure you find a befitting cap. I wonder why she's still with you. redpill wanabe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:
You’re just not into the girl. She’s forcing herself on you hence you’re rejecting her niceties.

rubbish
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Davash222(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
My mom do tell me not to allow any woman that's not my wife to cook for me unless I get married to her, and some other things. I don't lack anything.
Did your mom also tell you not to have sex with any woman that is not your wife ?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by chatinent: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
You should be telling her what you are telling us. She'll understand.

Better still, make her your wife immediately.

7 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Davash222(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish
Evil child, how was your weekend?
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by blazepascal(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
how does this make u a bad boyfriend
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Toyorlee1: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:

fact
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by OMOJOHN001: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:

Did your mom also tell you not to have sex with any woman that’s not your wife ?

She didn't, likewise she didn't tell me not to give money to a woman that's not my wife.

please enough of my Mom. RESPECT THAT WOMAN.

GOD BLESS YOU MAMA MHI

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by OMOJOHN001: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:

I don't think so, I just don't want her to start seeing herself as my wife already.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by OMOJOHN001: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
blazepascal:
how does this make u a bad boyfriend

That's what she and her friend have been calling me.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by OMOJOHN001: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
chatinent:
You should be telling her what you are telling us. She'll understand.

Better still, make her your wife immediately.

Haaaa Wife at what age oooo.

No jawe.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by hashtagged(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Well it's ok not to trust anyone with food and gifts cause even people close to you may have evil intentions.

But at least show a bit of appreciation, a girl like that is a rare gem, and you are acting unfair to her.

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by LordIsaac(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
I just feel you are comfortable that's why. What happens if you become extremely poor today and no food to even eat and she's offering some? There, you have your answer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
isnt she supposed to even be happy cheesy
i thought ladies said cooking for a man is stress
she is supposed to be happy dat u not stressing her nau cheesy cheesy
anyway guy just eat a little of her food at least to give her peace of mind cheesy
since u say u trust her

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Austeeenxx: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Guy, how far? Make we exchange girlfriend na...

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by blazepascal(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

That's what she and her friend have been calling me.
lol this is unfair
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Nazgul: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:

Did your mom also tell you not to have sex with any woman that’s not your wife ?
Good question...the hypocrisy on his posts stinks

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
My Gf that I always take care of base on say she do help me with my hustle and she is loyal, I won't lie she Is a Good girl.

She keeps fighting with me for the past two months now because since the past one and half years we have been dating. I don't allow her to wash my clothe or even cook for me to eat. I have my reasons.

She do insist on cooking my foods or bringing food from her house to my place But I do reject her food. I trust her but its not just part of me at all.

My question is what else can I do to make her understand that I don't want anything from a woman. I do reject her gift as well. I celebrate my birthday last week she bought frame and clothes for me, up till today i refuse to put on the clothes now she is complaining and even keeping malice with me. I LOVE HER

My reason is that I don't want any lady that Is not yet my wife to have any advantage over me but she won't understand.

Bro. Allow Her. Try To Know If She Is A Good Cook. Abi Her Food No Sweet? Abi She No Sabi Cook? Allow Her To Wash Ur Clothes Too If She Wants.
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by candygist: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
My grandma will always say some people get head but no cap while some have cap but no head, then she will say as a person with a head, make sure you find a befitting cap. I wonder why she's still with you. redpill wanabe

How can someone that have no head, own a cap ?
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by candygist: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

She didn't, likewise she didn't tell me not to give money to a woman that's not my wife.

GOD BLESS YOU MAMA MHI

What did you smoke today ?
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Queenserah26(f): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
True. Know when your presence is being tolerated not celebrated and do the needful.

Davash222:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Uzomacharles: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Davash222:

Confirm bullshit dung
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Uzomacharles: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Me too

I usually don't like taking gifts or stuffs from girls...

Na normal thing sha

But I noticed that if she doesn't invest much,she can leave anytime without regret
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by tobechi74: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tomorrow,you will hear AFTER ALK, I HAVE DONE FOR YOU, YOU REFUSE TO MARRY ME.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by stacyadams: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

GOD BLESS YOU MAMA MHI
grin grin
God bless ur momma,,girls Don cook foods for nairaland guys. So them brain don reset finish...f
Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by missimelda01(f): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
She do, complain
She no do, complain

Oga what is the color of your problem? Your mum said this and that, is your mum dating your girlfriend? You just confirmed that she’s a good girl so what’s with the act? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Twizzy30(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
lefulefu:
isnt she supposed to even be happy cheesy
i thought ladies said cooking for a man is stress
she is supposed to be happy dat u not stressing her nau cheesy cheesy
anyway guy just eat a little of her food at least to give her peace of mind cheesy
since u say u trust her
bruh that lady is only trying to tie a brother down, she thinks by doing all that cooking and cleaning shiit, he’s going to love her more and then make her his wife.
Op is just trying to play it safe so when things turn sour, she won’t come out and be yelling “i stood by you when you had nothing, i helped you grow, i gave you money when you had nothing”
Hope you get my drift?

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
missimelda01:
She do, complain
She no do, complain

Oga what is the color of your problem? Your mum said this and that, is your mum dating your girlfriend? You just confirmed that she’s a good girl so what’s with the act? undecided

grin

Re: Am I A Bad Boyfriend by WrittyWritter(f): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
I get d food part..but d clothes part..do she can't even buy a gift for u..d girl does not deserve u..do u know how many boys are looking 4 s girl like dat in Nigeria..so when u get married u expect her to start cooking and washing ur clothes..I trust myself shey u don't want any woman to have advantage over u..if I'm d babe and I later marry u..I will not d any of those tins..u will be d one doing it by yourself

U can not collect clothes but u can collect p***y

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Cheat On Me / Please Where Can I Buy Vagina Roll On Or Deodorant? / Six Ways To Tell A Prince From A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.