Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North (22559 Views)

Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again / Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by kilonshele101(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2020
olumide4christ:
I have said it that Igbos need to align themselves with APGA or some other party and support their own. I was disappointed when Igbos refused to support their own Kingsley Moghalu in the 2019 elections simply because he didn't belong to the PDP, when to all intents and purposes, he had a very good vision and plan for this country given his financial and economic background from his time at the CBN. I listened to an interview of him and he blew my mind with his insights and proposals for national rebirth and rejuvenation. But alas, the love potion that PDP has given to the Igbos since 1999 is still very strong, thus, the Igbos don't seem willing to break off or deliver themselves from the love potion and slavery of PDP anytime soon.

But truth must be told, if Igbos want to be president of this country, they will not achieve it under PDP.

Let me conclude by saying that anyone who thinks any candidate from PDP or APC will right the wrongs in this country come 2023 is not serious and must be very high on some special concoction of weed. Only visionary leaders from neutral parties WHO HAVEN'T BEEN PART OF THE CAUSES OF OUR PROBLEMS (MILITARY, APC, PDP) can bring any meaningful change to the fortunes of this country! A word is enough for the wise!

I rest my case!

You've said more than a word grin

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by maste: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2020
Fools. As long as the focus is on ethnicity this great nation can never realise her full potential. These yesterday people after turning Nigeria to the porverty capital of the world, one of the capitals of terrorism, a country that imports everything including petroleum products while we have crude oil are blinding the you with ethnicity. Wake up!!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by muykem: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2020
blackgold90:
Pres.Buhari and Chief Bola Tinubu will need to play politics of sacrifice and commitment to defeat PDP in 2023 otherwise both of them will experience huge defeat and persecution.

Both of them need to pick and support a southeast candidate for APC presidential ticket to curb PDP mischievous plan. Once Southeast get APC ticket the 11 states of South East and South south which happen to be PDP strongholds will vote APC and if the 5 states of South West vote APC too, This will be 16 states in the bag for APC,so if APC can get just 5 of 19 states from the North they will then win the election even if PDP presents a Northern Presidential candidate. This would have be justice for southeast and the south and APC will continue.

However this is what will likely happen in 2023.
APC will present let's say Tinubu/El-rufia or Ahmed Lawal
PDP will present Atiku or Tambuwal/Wike
Or PDP will present Atiku or peterObi again

When the above settings happen APC will not enjoy the kind of support from the north like when Buhari contested as president.

The north east who is also yet to produced president since 1999 and full north who didn't vote for Atiku when he contested with buhari then will vote him in 2023.
Also no south west politician or northern politician has clout like Atiku.

APC should make good and committed decision otherwise it leaders will suffer persecution if they make poor decisions.
Picking south east candidate will be disastrous to APC. What happened to PDP in 2015 will happen to them. PDP candidate will pick south west vice president and that's all. APC doesn't have root in south east.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Henryfortune(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
So who has earn it in the north and west?
good question. ....
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by olumide4christ: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2020
Onepeople:
all I see is bigotry nothing more ,all your likes do is abuse and insult igboman all the time. PDP was a national party, most of their decisions were spare headed by individuals not party .pdp were zoning their ticket to different regions of the country, it's got to the west, it got to the north when it was the turn of the igbos Obasanjo decided to remember south south, Obasanjo was the one that denied the igbos the opportunity to rule Nigeria not pdp, the same way and manner Buhari is going to deny the west this time around mark my word.we will have sense the day we understand that based on Nigeria structure yurobaman cannot be president without the support of igboman same with igbos, northerners will continue to rule us.because is the only thing they have. Gone are the days of one party system.

"All you can see in my humble submission is bigotry, abuses and insult to the Igbo man"??

Are you reading and thinking straight? Go back and read my submission again, but slowly and objectively this time!

Some people are truly irredeemable!

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Until we seperate we are wasting our time. Faulty amalgamation hasty independence. Restructuring inevitable.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Ayed44: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2020
With the way the APC has damaged Nigeria beyond repair, I don't expect any sane adult to seek the APC presidential ticket, because it's now useless. I will advise the Igbos to stay away from the APC ticket because it's a sure way to defeat and the defeat will dray them back for another thirty years.

What will happen in 2023 is that the north will sell the Igbos a dummy by gifting them the APC ticket while the north will keep the PDP ticket likely with a Yoruba deputy. And going by the tribal and ethnic politics which is prevalent in our country today, this will be a sure defeat for the Igbos at the polls.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Tareq1105: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Mraphel:
Igbo presidency under PDP is in jeopardy

And some useless igbo leaders are condemning gov Umahi instead of condemning PDP, a Party that never considered igbos to be fit enough to fly its flag after over 20 yrs of loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2020
CSTRR:

He is never going to answer you.
Am still waiting for him
Hatred can sometimes cover ones sense of reasoning
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Limitless72(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
The north has a United front. The south have individuals who think they are smarter than each other, the south play politics of if I can get there you won’t get there.

I'm telling you...
The people this man mentioned are either from the Northwest, Northeast or Northcentral. They never say things like Fulani presidency, Hausa presidency, tiv or berom or angas presidency. As far as the candidate is from the north and a Muslim he would be supported.

We in the south also have the option of Osinbajo, Tinubu, Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan, Uzor Kalu, et al.

Power is returning to the south come 2023.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Jackson105: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2020
blackgold90:
[s][/s]Pres.Buhari and Chief Bola Tinubu will need to play politics of sacrifice and commitment to defeat PDP in 2023 otherwise both of them will experience huge defeat and persecution.

Both of them need to pick and support a southeast candidate for APC presidential ticket to curb PDP mischievous plan. Once Southeast get APC ticket the 11 states of South East and South south which happen to be PDP strongholds will vote APC and if the 5 states of South West vote APC too, This will be 16 states in the bag for APC,so if APC can get just 5 of 19 states from the North they will then win the election even if PDP presents a Northern Presidential candidate. This would have be justice for southeast and the south and APC will continue.

However this is what will likely happen in 2023.
APC will present let's say Tinubu/El-rufia or Ahmed Lawal
PDP will present Atiku or Tambuwal/Wike
Or PDP will present Atiku or peterObi again

When the above settings happen APC will not enjoy the kind of support from the north like when Buhari contested as president.

The north east who is also yet to produced president since 1999 and full north who didn't vote for Atiku when he contested with buhari then will vote him in 2023.
Also no south west politician or northern politician has clout like Atiku.

APC should make good and committed decision otherwise it leaders will suffer persecution if they make poor decisions[s][/s].

Nonsense, So They should give southeast Ewedu-fulani Islamic party,? u really need sense. No way APC presidential candidate is going to South East

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by nakamora: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2020
All the Southerners should vote & push for a SE presidential candidate Pdp and same should be done in APC for a SW candidate.Let the final election be between a Pdp SE candidate and an APC SW candidate.This strategy will be a win win for the southern.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by November1857(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2020
badman007:
Divide the country let’s all go our separate ways
If this country is divide, north Nigeria will return to Stone age !
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Jackson105: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Do you think northerners will vote against their own?
Yoruba will never rule Nigeria come 2023 .. just wait and see nonsense

Stop talking nonsense, how come they vote against their own in 1993, u Know nothing

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Jackson105:

Stop talking nonsense, how come they vote against their own in 1993, u Know nothing
So the will vote for a Yoruba man right? You're deluded
Northerners will only vote for an Igbo man for just the sake of fake equity nothing more but they don't owe any debt to SW
Just mark this

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Jackson105: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
So the will vote for a Yoruba man right? You're deluded
Northerners will only vote for an Igbo man for just the sake of fake equity nothing more but they don't owe any debt to SW
Just mark this

Shvt ur mouth, sit down and learn politics, northerners will rather vote for a togolese over Igbo, u guys know nothing about Nigeria politics always ridden by emotions

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Olatomiwami(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Those who do not know Junaid Mohammed will think they have met a politically responsible leader from the North but that's not true, Junaid Mohammed is typical turncoat northern politician who can trade his mother for s mess of pottage, he is one of the greatest friend of Late Isa Funtua, he meets with the Northern leaders in the day time saying he is against Buhari and on the evening Late Isa Funtua visit him at his hotel behind Banex Plaza with Buhari largesse. At the moment the game is how he will finish Tinubu. I pity Nigeria politicians who take Junaid Mohammed serious.

Must Tinubu features in all your useless myopic conspiracy theories? U better go find work to do.Se Tinubu lokoba igbee aye bukuruku e ni?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2020
Jackson105:

Shvt ur mouth, sit down and learn politics, northerners will rather vote for a togolese over Igbo, u guys know nothing about Nigeria politics always ridden by emotions
Just wait and see
As I said earlier SW will never ever rule Nigeria come 2023 and the North will never support Tinubu or his errand boy Osinbajo you can wail all day .. That's the truth

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Jackson105: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Just wait and see
As I said earlier SW will never ever rule Nigeria come 2023 and the North will never support Tinubu or his errand boy Osinbajo you can wail all day .. That's the truth

Keep up the delusion! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Jackson105:

Keep up the delusion! grin grin
keep wailing

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Blackdisciple(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2020
essenjack:
Stupid foolish Nigerian politicians. They don't care about the country, all they care about is taken over. Election was held just last year, no reasonable development but they're all ready scheming for 2023

Bro the tin ehhh!!!!

this men don't care walai

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by 50fiftyy: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
anywhere PDP wants to zone it Presidential candidate that is their cup of tea. GOODLUCK JONATHAN remained PDP last president of Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Blackdisciple(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2020
This men just dnt give a f**k about us atol

Since 2015 no tangible development if not for private sectors building doing their thing

And now another baban riga people again, these men all they know is we need the power but ask them what do they need the power for then wait and hear their reply ..

Nothing
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Rutherford2019: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Political parties may not count in 2023.
APC will still zone it's presidential candidate to north ..
I foresee south vs north in 2023 with emergence of 2 northern candidates but I fear that tinubu will pitch tent with Atiku Abubakar
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Coolgent(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2020
I am very sure North will but it flag bearer no matter what.

I.e Tambuwal/Wike or Elrufai/Umahi
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by LordOfTheGame: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Nigeria is a shithole country true true. If we have some people like Kingsley Muoghalu, Peter Obi, Fela Duruoteye and many more intelligent and smart people from the South yet we're talking about Atiku and Tinubu and all other analogue people.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Those who do not know Junaid Mohammed will think they have met a politically responsible leader from the North but that's not true, Junaid Mohammed is typical turncoat northern politician who can trade his mother for s mess of pottage, he is one of the greatest friend of Late Isa Funtua, he meets with the Northern leaders in the day time saying he is against Buhari and on the evening Late Isa Funtua visit him at his hotel behind Banex Plaza with Buhari largesse. At the moment the game is how he will finish Tinubu. I pity Nigeria politicians who take Junaid Mohammed serious.
May be u dnt knw him personally, u jst knw him from hear-say. The fact that u disagree with ppl doesn't mean u're enemies. Junaid has high level of integrity, he's just outrighteous, straight forward person.
Just because of politics junaid should leave his old friends who have been friends since time immemorial?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by 400billionman: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Why should another northerner rule

If you have N100m in your account today, a house and 3 cars, will you care the tribe the president hails from ?

You neglect the crux of good leadership and focus on tribalism.

I don't see US presidents coming from the West coast or the East coast.

Tribalism and Religion are two major things keeping Africa behind.

That is thesame mentality that makes people vote illiterates in preference to doctorate degree holders..

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by PHijo(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2020
ORIAYO70:

You Mumu for that assertion.
75percent Hausa/Fulani will prefer voting Yoruba aspirant than any Igbo man....

In the time of Abiola..he won only single state in Igbo land

Same as Obj he won only one state in Igbo land

So speak for urself not others

Who told you the race will be between Igbo and Yoruba?

Una neva chee chomtin!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2020
LegendHero:

That’s a big lie.

APC will win easily with Osinbajo on the ticket.

Na so.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North by PHijo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
LegendHero:

That’s a big lie.

APC will win easily with Osinbajo on the ticket.

Illusion!
Do you think Osibanjo is that popular in the SE/SS?
He has offended the masses in those areas.

Have you thought of him contesting against a Northerner?

What stops the SE/SS from doing what the SW did to the SS in 2015 to the SW in 2023?

Are you well aware that the only time the core North did not vote for a Muslim Northerner was in 1999?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara: Okada Riders Reject Campaign Souvenirs Sent By PDP and Saraki / Bandits Kidnap 80 Children In Zamfara / Why Sule Lamido May Withdraw Support For Atiku- Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.