Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS (7753 Views)

See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning / See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
My crush neighbor bought car I wanted to shame her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2020
The thing is still online

1 Like

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Online things nawao

1 Like

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2020
MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by cynthia500(f): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2020
“If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.”
Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.”
What hurts you blesses you.
‘Nothing is stronger than a broken man rebuilding himself.
I always thought it was me against the world and then one day I realized it’s just me against me.
“A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Call me.
I need to touch u a little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by silibaba: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
I always thought it was me against the world and then one day I realized it’s just me against me.
words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by lathrowinger: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Baueress: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Baueress:
Na wa

I tell u. Na real wa o
Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by BoboKush(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blogger blogger
Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 12:40am On Nov 25, 2020
BoboKush:
Blogger blogger

Na so
Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by maybet081: 3:42am On Nov 25, 2020
cynthia500:
great words though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2020
maybet081:
great words though
How una leave my video dey talk of another person post

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? / PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? / Why Does Some Girls Don't Like To Be Kissed Why Fucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.