Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) (7871 Views)

Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Facts101: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Why men love sex so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by thesicilian: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2020
1. What else do most women have to offer apart from sex?

2. It is not true that all men love sex so much, just like it's not true that all women are gold diggers.

3. The reason women with short skirts confuse pastors is not just because they are women, it's mostly because of the indecency of the dressing, not because the pastor wants to sleep with them. If a man who's half naked is allowed to sit on the front row, the pastor would be distracted as well. Definitely.

4. Not all men are always naturally ready and in the mood for sex. The number of men in this category would shock you. And many find it very easy to abstain for a great number of months.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by khingTony(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2020
What sort of F*ckery is this

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by mosdii(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Vagina people and their sermons

14 Likes

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by fati2001(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2020
RUBBISH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2020
ase
Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Legendforte: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2020
So u dey rub men thing when they are asleep. Men be safe ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2020
Well, me am a little different sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Cvwriter1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Onlye amuma si ka anyi gbara ununwayi oso
Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by IgiveFreebies: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Somehow this is true

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Women loves sex more than men grin
I think that's why God gave them periods so they can be calming down undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by oyolohi: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
*SHOUTING*

My issue doesn't come from most men being openly obsessed with sex; my issue is that EVERY man confuses erectio.n for love hence they even consider absurdities such as marriage.

If you're a guy who's planning on getting into a marriage that isn't politically inclined or something...then you need to wise up ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by laribari(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Facts101:
Why men love sex so much.

WHY DO WOMEN LOVE MONEY SO MUCH?
Men find it hard to understand why women love money so much. They want to help you, they want money. They want to love you, they want money. They mistakenly sleep over, they want money (when they are leaving). They want to borrow you money, they want money (you pay with interest). They want to give you job, they want money (you will settle first or buy them something). If they want to pass you, they want money.

First of all you need to understand the system of women. Woman are naturally created that way. Do you know that 95% of wealthy women wake up with a (financial) erection (living off men)?

Do you really know that the woman purse has a mind of its own??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by YorubaMod(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nonsense, why e be say: any girl u sleep with, will keep on tormenting ur life for more, whether you're in the mood or not? Since women don't love sex, mtcheewww.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by hashtagged(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Prayy for your man lol, Everyone has a choice to keep his dick in his pants. I have been in very tempting situations and it's not hard to say no to a lady, men loving sex isn't an excuse for infedelity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by ValCon888: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
There are only two values in this world. Sex and money. Women use sex to get money while men use money to get sex.
The more money he has, the more sex he can get. The more sex she gives, the more money she receives.
Sad but true.

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by georgementday(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
laribari:

WHY DO WOMEN LOVE MONEY SO MUCH?
Men find it hard to understand why women love money so much. They want to help you, they want money. They want to love you, they want money. They mistakenly sleep over, they want money (when they are leaving). They want to borrow you money, they want money (you pay with interest). They want to give you job, they want money (you will settle first or buy them something). If they want to pass you, they want money.

First of all you need to understand the system of women. Woman are naturally created that way. Do you know that 95% of wealthy women wake up with a (financial) erection (living off men)?

Do you really know that the woman purse has a mind of its own??
Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by cynthia500(f): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
“Focus on being productive instead of been lazy and always resting.”
You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.
“I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it.”
She remembered who she was and the game changed.
If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.
Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.”
Sunshine all the time makes a desert.”
The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Liposure: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Its not our fault. Our body has been wired in such a way that we to respond rapidly to any kind of carnal stimuli. Blame nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Meedon: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
It is all jargons.

All men are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Baueress: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by IDEEL(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Its terrible
Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by PinkPill(f): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
That's because most men are confused beings.
They think with their penis.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Convenient excuse for men to commit all kinds of sexual perversion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
i guess should be from a vagina person
Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
I have to agree with this
Seriously this is the most fuckery stuff have heard
Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Many people confuse having a very high libido with self control....me as an example can't walk or drive past an attractive lady without looking at the endowment especially the ass YES! My wife is even aware grin but yet, if you like get half naked or try to seduce me it won't work even tho I might still get an erection cos am a man but because I actually have a self control I thank God for that. I promise myself that I won't ever be naked with another woman except my wife and surprisingly I was a sex addict so I believe have seen it all grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
PinkPill:
That's because most men are confused beings.
They think with their penis.
you are still saying the same thing the op said grin
Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by mumumugu(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Legendforte:
So u dey rub men thing when they are asleep. Men be safe ooh
Sexual harrasment

1 Like

Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Paulson1986: 2:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Mr poster...too much sex is just an addict most men developed, so don't make it look like all men cant control there urge , remember sex is a thing of mind , you cant have sex when your mind is not there , men wake up with with erected penis does it mean they will have sex that morning ? If he dont want , he ignores , i have many healthy friends who sex dont move ,,all you need is to build your mind that you can do with the distraction from all this mini skirt walkaholic�
Re: Why Men Love Sex So Much (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 2:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Op I knew you have a reasonable answer to this question :Why do women love sex so much ? Use your answer to justify the reasons why men love sex for much .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whoever Wrote This Must Be Drunk (Photo) / Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. / Ladies With Hairy Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.