Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) (1875 Views)

For The Guyz / Need To Know Tips: For The Guyz "The Secret Of What Women Want In Men" / Question For The Guyz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2011
This thot came to mind and I thot i share it. Guyz would you go for a very beautiful and charming lady but doesnt know her way round home chores and cant cook a thing OR

Urgly lady but knowz how to work the magic in the kitchen?

Answer truthfully please smiley
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
chi-baby:

This thot came to mind and I thot i share it. Guyz would you go for a very beautiful and charming lady but doesnt know her way round home chores and cant cook a thing OR

Urgly lady but knowz how to work the magic in the kitchen?

Answer truthfully please  smiley

same old threads being recycled

Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Goldieluks: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

trouble shooter, undecided
what's your take on the topic?
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

no take i cant repeat myself everyday or every week over the same damn threads being recycled

Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

My bad dint knw therez a thread lyk so awready embarassed
But i still want to know. u can b a gentleman and reply accordingly smiley
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2011
chi-baby:

My bad dint knw therez a thread lyk so awready embarassed
But i still want to know. u can b a gentleman and reply accordingly smiley

search you will find some people's thoughts as for i havent got time to repeat myself

those who got time will respond

Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

search you will find some people's thoughts as for i havent got time to repeat myself

Search where?
Nwayz keep walkn if u got no replies relatin to topic
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Goldieluks: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

i like that hand content on your picture.
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
I'll go for chi-baby even if she cant cook, clean and nyash!!

Im ok, i want to wake up every morning a look at her face would make me blush  embarassed

Give me the pweety lady anyday anytime~
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
top left corner of the page you will see SEARCH button

Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

i like that hand content on your picture.

**Sighs**

Nigerian girl undecided
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Goldieluks: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

**Sighs**

Nigerian girl undecided

Wetin be Nigerian girl??,even oyibo know say ''diamond is a girl's best friend''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L8sHIU8YAg
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

I'll go for chi-baby even if she cant cook, clean and nyash!!

Im ok, i want to wake up every morning a look at her face would make me blush  embarassed

Give me the pweety lady anyday anytime~

lol awwww  embarassed embarassed
But errr goin by the bolded part of ur reply, u wud go for just pretty looks?
I thot da way to a man's heart is through his stomach or u no follow?  undecided
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
chi-baby:

lol awwww  embarassed embarassed
But errr goin by the bolded part of your reply, u wud go for just pretty looks?
I thot da way to a man's heart is through his stomach or u no follow?  undecided

Hell NO,

count me out, should i have good dishes but i cant have a second look at my wife
or i have good dishes but wen im in the mood with my wife i simply have to use a pillow to barricade her face so as to keep the mood rolling

Hell NO, count me out, i take the pweety lady anyday!
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

top left corner of the page you will see SEARCH button

Thanks undecided
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

Hell NO,

count me out, should i have good dishes but i cant have a second look at my wife
or i have good dishes but wen im in the mood with my wife i simply have to use a pillow to barricade her face so as to keep the mood rolling

Hell NO, count me out, i take the pweety lady anyday!

Ok ooo I hear u. U are quite different grin tongue tongue
I'm on ur side on ds one tho wink
Dnt get da whole fuss about cookin when there are so many takeaways and restaurants undecided
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
chi-baby:

Ok ooo I hear u. U are quite different grin tongue tongue
I'm on your side on ds one tho wink
Dnt get da whole fuss about cookin when there are so many takeaways and restaurants undecided

Gbam why do u think i earlier lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( winks u know what )
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

Gbam why do u think i earlier lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( winks u know what )

Earlier wat? undecided
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2011
Ok 4get it then smiley
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2011
chi-baby:

Ok 4get it then smiley
cry cry cry
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by chibaby5(f): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

cry cry cry

Ok my bad

@topic

More replies guyz plsss cool
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by desholah(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2011
OP,
To be honest. I would go for the beautiful,charming and sexy girl even though she can't do all the necessary stuffs . . . .I can take care of it,Or we can be doing it together. , . . Or I teach her!!!
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Mcleo007(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
To hell with cooking! What are house helps for? Fine chick all †ђξ way!
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2011
Mcleo007:

To hell with cooking! What are house helps for? Fine chick all †ђξ way!

Good my opinions is slowly gathering momentum
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by CrudeOil2(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
Who needs an ugly woman?
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Goldieluks: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
who needs and ugly short man? angry
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by amefi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

on the contrary, it is someone that makes peace while a trouble maker is that who instigates a fight, attack or war.

OP. I will everly go for the one that knows her onions in the kitchen.
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
amefi:

on the contrary, it is someone that makes peace while a trouble maker is that who instigates a fight, attack or war.

OP. I will everly go for the one that knows her onions in the kitchen.

she could know her onions but you might suffer from sleepless nites cos of the wority of her face
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by amefi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2011
190:

she could know her onions but you might suffer from sleepless nites cos of the wority of her face

It is nt all that glitters is gold. In fact, beauty is not just abt facial look n body physique, it transcends a whole lot of qualities- ranging frm academic intellect, moral upbringing, attitude to life, respect for others n also able to show love as a child of God. All these n many more put together cud giv u a perfect blend/ brand called Beauty
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by Omolola1(f): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
Guys, i would advise u go for fine face,
cooking can be learnt
Re: Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) by 190: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
amefi:

It is nt all that glitters is gold. In fact, beauty is not just abt facial look n body physique, it transcends a whole lot of qualities- ranging frm academic intellect, moral upbringing, attitude to life, respect for others n also able to show love as a child of God. All these n many more put together cud giv u a perfect blend/ brand called Beauty

Amefi you are right but do u want to have ugly children that would be a menace to the society

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Far Would You Go To Pay Back An Ex? / Why Girls Are More Confused Than Guys (reasons) / Why Do Girls Like Checking On Themselves Otfen On Every Car Mirror While Walking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.