Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers (1517 Views)

Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) / ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by arinzeeze: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2011
Weekend Breaking New!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHAKIM PAYS HOSPITAL BILL FOR NURSING MOTHERS

The Governor of Imo state, Chief Ikedi Ohakim in his usual
magnanimity, has offsetted the hospital bills of about N500,000 (five
hundred thousand Naira) for nursing mothers at Iwuanyanwu Ward of
Federal Medical Centre Owerri.

Governor Ohakim who paid an unscheduled visit to the Medical Centre,
in the same manner adopted the hospital bills of Mrs Miriam Epele who
gave birth to quadruplet.

Chief Ohakim said that he would take care of the four children whose
father is a commercial Keke driver, from infancy till they become of
age.

The Governor was happy that the four children were doing extremely
well and prayed God to sustain them.

Arinze ezeala
arinze.ezeala@yahoo.com

Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by Eziachi: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2011
Is it from his pocket or from a drop of ocean like cash he has stolen from the same women?
Imo people are not asking for charity from the proceed of their on money taken illegally away from them, all they ever wanted is for their money to be used for the benefit of everybody.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2011
These silly politicians trying to make it seem like they're philantropists angry
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by arinzeeze: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2011
This programme started since the beginning of his administration. The problem is that some group of people decided to carry out propaganda to cover up what ever this administration is doing. Do you wonder why people never say the good this administration is has doing? this is because of the rumors and propaganda the opposition parties are spreading around like wildfire. when i hear, i go to fined out the truth about what i hear. i tell you that the answers are every where. lets be realistic here you don,t expect to bring something back to normal easily that has been damaged for like 8 years or more. i think we need a gradual process called "little by little". imolites are asking for things to be done too fast all we need is just a little patience and lets watch this administration do more from what it is doing. IMO is always in the hands of God.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by arinzeeze: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2011
@Eziachi i can feel your pain and i know how pissed someone can be when he doesn't see the dividend of his money. i once felt that way until i went down to my village and saw 3 farmers coming back with loans you could see joy emanating from their face and comments proceeding out of their mouth like may God bless this administration for providing loans and fertilizer for a good farming season you know and many more touching comments coming out from their mouth. i had to go find out the truth about every bad they say the administration had done. i urge you don't be a hear say person.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by assme: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
who does ohakim want to deceive?
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by arinzeeze: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
@assme, no body is deceiving you. why you have not heard the other things this administration is doing is because you have continued to bask in water of propaganda but the truth can never stay covered!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by assme: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2011
Oga the only truth I know that is uncovered is that ohakim is a thief who can't even resist stealing from the unemployed. we no hear ke, because he is administering the deaf&dumb.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by Eziachi: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Arizeeze,
I don't know how old you are but I am too mature to fooled by a goon like Ohakim and his foot soldiers like you . We have seen the pattern of his propaganda recently on NL with all sorts of planted foot soldiers trying to sale his familiar 419 promises or fictional achievements.
I had seen them all from the creation of Imo state with Ndubuisi Kanu as the first governor, never had we ever witnessed such an impunitive govt like OHAKIM's in Imo or Igboland. 
He even made Amadi Ikwecheghi look like a saint and genius.
Ohakim is a rogue and those that made his emergence possible either by accident or by design will one day face the wrath of our ancestors.

We are not blind, that we needed the so called opposition to tell us that Ohakim is unworthy of being his town union president general, talkless of being the governor of a state like Imo. I feel sorry for the so called farmers from your village that came back with OHAKIM's Greek loan.  What produce does this your two farmers produces and where does one buy their produce?
With 419ers, unless you are smart, they can successfully sell you a winter coat even as you dying of heat exhaustion.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by Ikengawo: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2011
this man is not a governor or leader in any capacity. he's grossly incompetent and this is a perfect sign of it.

what is this really supposed to do except flaunt electoral desperation? Why not pass a policy that makes this action permanent government policy, pass one that at least lowers the cost? Instead you randomly throw money at pregnant women and that's leadership?

pathetic
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
@ post and poster:

hahahahahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will still laugh like this after Ohakim LOSES this election. So many people on his own campaign team want him thrown out of the state and left to the dogs, its just because unemployment is high and the campaign pays SMALL money to help them get their daily bread that they work for him. They constantly tell me that they don't want the useless man.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
Loans with tax payer money? Paying bills with tax-payer money? What else, is he campaigning as well with tax payer money? grin
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by azorjiu(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
Ohakim is a common criminal not worthy to hold a public office.
Even if he rigs the election, come next month, he will still lose.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by TochukwuC: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2011
@Azorjiu, Dr. Ohakim is not rigging any election because he's a dubious fellow.even in the debate held by NUJ imo state chapter sometime this month, Ohakim came out publicly to say if he eventually loses, he will give his successor the maximum support to take imo state to the next level
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by arinzeeze: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2011
Assme, Eziachi, Ikengawo, Stromae and Kobojunkieazorjiu
I have  taken time to read your comment s and I have not really gotten anything tangible all I see is Ohakim is a thief and a 419er and there is/are no fact(s) like proves to show for it. All I need is just proofs nothing tell me figures, pictures, document or something so we could all fight him out from there. Until then I am not yet to be moved or convinced by what you guys are saying.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by Eziachi: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2011
arinzeeze:

I have  taken time to read your comment s and I have not really gotten anything tangible all I see is Ohakim is a thief and a 419er and there is/are no fact(s) like proves to show for it. All I need is just proofs nothing tell me figures, pictures, document or something so we could all fight him out from there. Until then I am not yet to be moved or convinced by what you guys are saying.
You are looking for fact? Just take a look at the sort of people surrounding him, from some his commissioners to his advisers, every single one of them is a well known 419er in the 90s. It is not a secret that some of them ran away permanently from Imo during the Otokoto uprising by they all came back when their guy man ancended the throne. It is not a secret in the 90s that Ohakim, Uzodinma, Eze Ilomuanya, Anugwuo, Anselm Nkwocha, Anayo Nwadike and many others where all 419 operatives, today this people are ruling Imo state.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by real: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2011
We all seem to judge politicians and every other individual with their past live styles. Presently, i am not crucifying any one because i could be in their shoes tomorrow. With the kind of political and social activities going on here in Imo State, every one will say that Ohakim is not trying maybe because we are comparing our state with other well developed states forgetting that Ohakim's administration has put its best to develop Imo State to a Standard that was never here when Achike Udenwa was in Power for 8 years. Is it that same funding provided now was not provided at the time of Achike Udenwa's administration or there is an increase in funds provided for Ohakim to facilitate projects in Imo Now?

One thing i know is that it doesn't matter if we our government is controlled by a 419ner because politics and its role has a different dimension and even if manipulated by Ohakim and his 419 groups, ask yourself, whose administration will be better? Is it Rochas or Ararume? Because i know these are another two strong men in polities people broadcast their names every where as their next messiah. But in real sense, these two men has tested this same administration through various political offices for many years and what exactly did we achieve as civilians? If we praise Rochase because he has a free education school where we would love not to pay school fees, does this mean that his administration as a Governor will be better and also do free education to all universities? Any living human being who has the kind of money Bill Gate has will donate huge sum to charities and also establish free education to people because he is fitly rich.

We civilians should use our head before we conclude because Government position is not a sit for pleasure but for focused individuals who are ready to administer to our needs and make things better in our State. If we believe Ohakim is not trying, then who is the next good person that will do it for us? Remember, the devil we now know is better than the Angels we don't know. Come to think of it, Ararume too was in Senate for 8 years and what did his constituency achieve? This is Ohakims first 4 years. For two years he was in Court and i believe if i were the Governor and presently facing court trails at every moment, i may not think clear on what to put in place for my people because my position is in jeopardy. We Imo youths, claim there is an increase in school fees and we are not satisfied with that and if that is the reason why we want Ohakim out, then he should do something about it because many families are very poor and cannot afford such amount. Our government has tried and we should believe and pray for God to give this Governorship vote to the right candidate that will continue to develop Imo State.

Regards
Obinna Real
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by assme: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2011
One thing i know is that it doesn't matter if we our government is controlled by a 419ner because politics and its role has a different dimension and even if manipulated by Ohakim and his 419 groups, ask yourself, whose administration will be better?

Please did u make the above statement from ur intellectual capacity (I highly doubt ) or was it born out of ur political inclination?

If we believe Ohakim is not trying, then who is the next good person that will do it for us?

YOU!!! directly or indirectly u r the Govt (democracy 101). the decisions u mk today especially ur choice of candidate affects the Govt of ur region&d country as a whole. so, support us in d "kick ohakim out 2011" campaign grin
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by real: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
This Message is for User: assme

Contributing to topics like this doesn't require you to insult me. I will start by answering your questions. I have read a lot of articles about the three well known Governorship candidates believed by the people to be eligible to handle/control the affairs of Imo State. Although every one in Imo State is point his or her hands on each these candidates (Rochas, Ararume and Ohakim) as whom will be voted for in the up coming election, there is always a controversy that someone else unknown but contesting for the same position would win this election. Kick Ohakim out like you said is what every university student wants but the issue is who will be better to replace that position because if you where the elected, you will know it is not an easy task to play government roles as a Governor.

In every administrative regime, there is always a change in personalities elected and selected for executive processes but there are government position holders that were not elected nor selected but they acquired their offices through a normal promotion because they were academically qualified for such services and their position is permanent until retirement. Most of these personalities contribute to whatever decision taken by the executive and if they are corrupt, their administrative terms are likely to corrupt they elected personalities in Government. From all you have been writing on this forum, you are not politically inclined and all your desire is to Kick Ohakim's Butt if given the opportunity. Even if he is removed, do you think our problems are 100% resolved?

From what i see in articles i read, other two well known political aspirants also have bad political records too which were acquired many years ago. As for Ohakim, he is just setting his own bad or good political records and is also pleading for a second chance and a change which we Imo civilians doubt if he is for real. If these other two well known political aspirants gain Ohakim's sit/position as the new Governor of Imo State, will they change for better or continue from where they stopped when Obansanjo was the President? I know every one has his own way of reasoning but as for me, whatever Ohakim did as a 419ner is as a result of the social/economic opportunity provisions from the government in existence or as a result of his financial condition at that time because presently many good youths of today with very good results lack employment and diverse their mind and intelligence to fraudulent activities to sustain financially. If you are lucky to be employed then SHUT UP, because many of us are not as lucky as you are!! I am not part of the Government and if you are a civilian like me, then reason very clearing before placing your vote for any one than criticize our present Governor because he might win again but i pray the right candidate wins.

Regards
O/R.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by assme: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
If you are lucky to be employed then SHUT UP, because many of us are not as
lucky
as you are!!

To start with, I don't beleive in luck!! I beleive in hardwork!! mentally&physical!! to me luck= opportunity+preparedness 

From all you have been writing on this forum, you are not politically inclined and all your desire is to Kick Ohakim's Butt if given the opportunity. Even if he is removed, do you think our problems are 100% resolved?

Yes!!! I'm not a politician (never boasted of being 1) but if ohakim is removed, we would be 90% safe cheesy we will manage the remaining 10% grin

I know every one has his own way of reasoning but as for me, whatever Ohakim did as a 419ner is as a result of the social/economic opportunity provisions from the government in existence or as a result of his financial condition

Are you talking about what he did? or what he is still doing? angry How can you justify the 10,000 imo jobs and 2,000 naira he extorted from those imo youths. Do you know how many graduates that fell for the 'ponzi' scheme organized by ohakim? ohakim has 419 running in his blood and even as a Governor he could't control that urge. u talk about legal battles, how about his counterparts in other states? do u think the likes of Amaechi and Fashola don't have legal huddles to jump?
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by arinzeeze: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2011
Are you talking about what he did? or what he is still doing? Angry How can you justify the 10,000 imo jobs and 2,000 naira he extorted from those imo youths. Do you know how many graduates that fell for the 'ponzi' scheme organized by ohakim? ohakim has 419 running in his blood and even as a Governor he could't control that urge. u talk about legal battles, how about his counterparts in other states? do u think the likes of Amaechi and Fashola don't have legal huddles to jump?

@assme what you don't know you don't know guy. Governor Amaechi and Fashola. their states are 9 times richer than imo state. have you seen their budgets for 2011 or the state monthly income. come on grow up. just the monthly budget of a local government in lagos is more than imo state. i know you like everything free and pretending to be a less privilege. grow up nothing is free my guy.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by friedrice1: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
Ohakim is a Natural Disaster happening in Imo State and the south east in general. grin grin
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by ifyalways(f): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
fried-rice:

Ohakim is a Natural Disaster happening in Imo State
GBAM.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by arinzeeze: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
@fried rice!!!!! go and eat your fried rice ok! you don't have facts
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2011
blink182:

These silly politicians trying to make it seem like they're philantropists angry

exactly the same way James Ibori is trying to use half of his loot for philanthropic reasons. greedy thief. so he still wants to retain half. THUNDER TWIST HIM NECK.
Re: Ohakim Pays Hospital Bill For Nursing Mothers by arinzeeze: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2011
easy guys!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Damaturu Again / Fg To Pay August Salary Today Or Tomorow / Ministers We Should Protest For Their Immediate Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.