Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,051 members, 7,849,253 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Bringing Up Immoral Children Is Costly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Bringing Up Immoral Children Is Costly? (140 Views)

A Nairaland Lady I Employed Is Teaching My Pupils Immoral Things / "No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart / 2 Reasons Why Raising Children Is A Waste Of Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Bringing Up Immoral Children Is Costly? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bringing up moral children in an immoral world.
If you care to raise moral children, leave loose women for loose men, However attractive or sophisticated they appear, just pass.
The world is no better place today because many want to do it their own way.
Don't be selfish, think of your unborn children's destiny before you enter that hole that you don't know the kinds of sacrifice and rituals that have gone down dia and the fetishis via various gbolas.
Hnm! the cost of raising strange children far out ways the five minute pleasure.
For the seed from immoral people is defiled/impure.
Do you know why some pastor's children are wayward?
If you want to raise children with peace of mind, apply your heart unto wisdom, for the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, but a fool say in his heart that there is no God.
The world needs healing, don't join the immoral movement in our today's world.

(1) (Reply)

Vlogmas / I Need A Female Partner That Is An Artist / Free House For Nigerians By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.