Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? (733 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Can You Hold Someone Accountable For What They Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by semilove: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2011
A day before he died he hurt me, and i was determined not  to ever forgive him.the next day he called me and told me he was in pain, actually i told is was one of his tricky ways of bringing me down to his place wink so i decided to ignore is call,i never knew he was truly i pain, on getting to is place after delaying for sometimes i met him lying flat on the floor lifeless shocked . it might not have happened if i went there immediately he called me, but i still dey vex angry for him. Now am feeling guilt for is death.
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by 190: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2011
answer GOD first before you answer us
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by InkedNerd(f): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2011
Hmmm, interesting undecided
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by 190: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, interesting undecided
angry angry
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by InkedNerd(f): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2011
190:

angry angry

Chai, your head go explode. If you like, make you vex all week grin.
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2011
semilove:

A day before he died he hurt me, and i was determined not  to ever forgive him.the next day he called me and told me he was in pain, actually i told is was one of his tricky ways of bringing me down to his place wink  so i decided to ignore is call,i never knew he was truly i pain, on getting to is place after delaying for sometimes i met him lying flat on the floor lifeless shocked . it might not have happened if i went there immediately he called me, but i still dey vex angry  for him. Now am feeling guilt for is death.

accountable means you did something which caused or lead to his death

so are you the one who caused the pain ?

Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by googles: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^ Wats with all the pishures you are attaching to your posts ? to think it makes no particular sense with the thread on ground  undecided

guess you just learnt how to attach . . . could be fun, enjoy yasef  wink

@OP

No you are not accountable for his death, but if this is actually true, you know you are going to live with the guilt forever don't you now ?
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Abbycrown(f): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2011
If u av no hand in his death, y should u feel guilty?
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by pwiz(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
na death u dey call like dis
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
semilove:

A day before he died he hurt me, and i was determined not  to ever forgive him.the next day he called me and told me he was in pain, actually i told is was one of his tricky ways of bringing me down to his place wink so i decided to ignore is call,i never knew he was truly i pain, on getting to is place after delaying for sometimes i met him lying flat on the floor lifeless shocked . it might not have happened if i went there immediately he called me, but i still dey vex angry for him. Now am feeling guilt for is death.

NO!

You are NOT accountable for his death. Your presence MAY or MAY NOT have saved his life so stop flogging yourself with those 'if' questions!
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by babyme1(f): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
You killed him lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Latty88(f): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
D most painful thing is d@ u had no tym 2 4give n settle wit him b4 He died, I think that is d only guilt,beside u never knew he would die.
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2011
Does he not have family, or why did he call you instead of his relatives.

was he estranged from them?
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Atreides(f): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
I don't think you're accountable for his death.
However,i do understand that knowing you could've saved him and didn't will weigh on you.
I think it's perfectly natural to feel some guilt over what happened.
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
You shouldn't feel guilty, but you will inevitably.

@Zim, you fit organise your fellow Zimbabweans for facebook? Make you overthrow Mugabe. The North is learning fast. The only reason I won't say anything for 9ja yet is because of elections. Mugabe needs to go though.
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by 190: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
ogugua88:

@Zim, you fit organise your fellow Zimbabweans for facebook? Make you overthrow Mugabe. The North is learning fast. The only reason I won't say anything for 9ja yet is because of elections. Mugabe needs to go though.

ROTFLGBMAO!!

I said it, This gurl is learning fast,
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by 190: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
ogugua88:

ROTFLGBMAO!!

I said it, This gurl is learning fast,
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2011
ogugua88:

check this

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/news-4690-Facebook%20poster%20denied%20bail/news.aspx#news
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Let me go back to brainstorming then. Mugabe's time has come. *makes phone call to J.J. Rawlings*
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by 190: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Omolola1(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
hmmmn, i can't really say
am speechless. . .
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Dsense(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
OP.
I don't think you should be accountable for his death . . . . .Thought i don't buy this yur . . lipsrsealed story undecided
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Goldieluks: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
hmm
its like,another Nollywood tale. undecided

@OP,don't have to bit yourself too hard,just learn from your mistakes
and in case of next time,do not allow your emotions to encompass your sense of reasoning.
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by 190: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

hmm
its like,another Nollywood tale. undecided

@OP,don't have to bit yourself too hard,just learn from your mistakes
and in case of next time,do not allow your emotions to encompass your sense of reasoning.

cool cool

Thats my golden looks

Always on point and ever blazin[size=3pt] igbo [/size]
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Goldieluks: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
190:

cool cool

Thats my golden looks

Always on point and ever blazin[size=3pt] igbo [/size]

i'm not igbo,neither do i take igbo,
Dammit!!! angry
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Beync(f): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
One can feel guit in such situation but u r not accountable for his death cos u dint know why he died and if u knew his call was a matter of life, u wud hav made haste to be there.
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by Seun(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2011
You didn't kill him but you missed an opportunity to save him. Some guilt is in order.
Re: Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death? by 190: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
Goldieluks:

i'm not igbo,neither do i take igbo,
Dammit!!! angry
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Or Not: / A Cure! / Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.