Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Support Buhari / Bakare Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Buhari / Bakare Elections (1138 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by babaklazz: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
Donate to CPC-The Buhari / Bakari team on Etisalat by texting CPC to 33724

Buhari / Bakare Campaign team

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MMIT-M-Wallet/115856268454603
Re: Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by EnuguUkwu: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
why?
Re: Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by egift(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

why?

This make you look foolish grin grin grin BB All The Way grin grin grin
Re: Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by EnuguUkwu: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
no - u r the mumu. not me.
Re: Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by egift(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
If not being mumurish, what was it about making donation to a political campaign that necessitated you to reply with "why?".

Is it that you did not understand it or is that Jonathan draining our Billions to fund his campaign a reason for others not run theirs the way it ought to be.

I don't see you ask a newbie - you have been spamming every thread the much you can. I hope you are well remunerated with your numerous ids grin grin grin
Re: Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by EnuguUkwu: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
thats an old line. use something new.
Re: Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by friedrice1: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^ this guy has no phone, he has every reason to ask why,
Re: Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by babaklazz: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2011
I dont think putting a hundred bucks in support of who you believe in is a problem if you want to move away from the sidelines of criticism and join the band wagon of construction.

Where do you think some people will have gotten money to run elections? the truth is if you dont put something into the election, cash or kind, you have no right whatsoever to condemn or even flinch in such government.

Its just a free and Passionate appeal not imposed and it reads for people who believe in the Buhari/Bakari CPC team to donate to their elections
by texting CPC to 33724 on Etisalat to donate 100.
Re: Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by Adanora: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
go lick ur mother's ass
Re: Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by Wadeoye(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
Making my donation on monday God willing,
Re: Support Buhari / Bakare Elections by danjohn: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx08Zc0DPD8

Buhari Bakare Campaign Anthem

(1) (Reply)

Paul Obanua The Grassroots Man: Kwale Campaign Trail / Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan / Imo State Guber Result Inconclusive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.