Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,786 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State (67985 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by studentofTruth: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Throwback video of First day in office of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu as Governor in 1999. Seeing Lagos state workers hailing him. watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kReKZCZBlFA

Baba himself
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by berrystunn(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Lol what a funny video. tinubu still maintain that stature.

Sick stature

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Igbankpa(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2020
The beginning of a currupt era
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Tomilola360: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Bluntguy:
It starts and ends in Lagos. See there is never going to be any video of Bola Tinubu's first day in office as Nigeria's president.
Oya his slaves, begin dey quote me but I don talk wetin I talk.

And slaves of a runaway terrorist, what about you guys cry

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by realstars: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2020
J111333:
Which your money?
My friend, go and sit down. Even if he was stealing, it takes a great mind to steal public fund and get away with it.
Tinubu probably has been waking up at 5am to steal while all the people that call him thief today wake at 10am to idle away their remaining times.
I Know We Have Some Brave Looters Allover The Country.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by hybridblood07(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2020
We're advancing everyday in life. Even Senior Military officers now used Bullet proof cars.. It's to prevent any form of coup or assassination
bligs:
From Peugeot 504 then to bullet proof Range Rover now, e get why. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Also show us the video of his last day when they must have booed him after passing a most selfish and greedy pension law and converting public properties to personal use.
LMAO
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2020
CRIMINAL Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by manunitedbabes: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2020
grin ;Dg hahahah

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2020
BREYZ:
The chronicles of the man that will never be President cheesy

Is it because God rejected him or because the IBOs prefer to die than for him to be president? If Yorubas were to be IBOs, then, there would be great deaths in 2023 from millions of people commiting suicide.

The open mindedness, simplicity, liberalism, political dichotomy and internal tension since Awolowo / Akintola Era are the reasons , a nonentity or somebody from a tribe without any ancestral history or spiritual or political power or network can say a Yoruba man cannot be a president. It is an abomination. The only thing they can do is to make noise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by raphroye: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Throwback video of First day in office of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu as Governor in 1999. Seeing Lagos state workers hailing him. watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kReKZCZBlFA

God bless Peugeot 504 that year... That's all I can see
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by iamJ(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2020
The hailings is the thing giving these guys mind

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by iamJ(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Tinubu and his political tactics, he will never be President of Nigeria.
I don't think he wants that, he has more power behind the scene, I doubt he wants national and international scrutiny, tinubu and abiola were drug dealers lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by cardoctor(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Before the madness started.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Johnnyessence(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2020
berrystunn:

Sick stature
yes.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Gandollaar(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2020
OneTemplate:

Lol. Lagos IPOBian now fancies himself Yoruba because he don sabi the lingo small. Better speak in your own tongue. I don't respond in Yoruba to wannabe Yorubas, like you, not proud of their origin.

What exactly are your sort trying to prove using Yoruba language/words to converse with proper Yoruba folks? That you are now one of us and entitled?
I think I just got another NL Simp on my hands...

You know since I've been seeing your moniker, it has never made any sensible comment and so goes unnoticed by the most.
But now that you have made the list of my pests, I'm going to given you another opportunity to rethink what you are about to do...ma fa werey lo'yaaan oo!

Eleponjijo! (Someone with a leaking PMB) grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by KunleyY19(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2020
seguno2:

The LGAs allocation was seized by Obasanjo, when Tinubu created unconstitutional additional LGAs.
Not the entire state’s allocation.

Has he not begged Obasanjo to be their APC leader and navigator
You should stop showing your inadequacies publicly. Thank me later.

Baba no dey yarn crap... The unconstitutional LGA's are standing today and where is OBJ today Almost all south west state have now copied that.
Do you think they could have tried it if Lagos wasn't successful with it

You guys can twist any fact but people who were in Lagos pre democracy will know that Lagos has gone a long away in terms of development. we are far from where we want to be but no state in Nigeria can boast of such kind of stable leadership. Even Ambode is better than the most Nigerian Governor. PDP can never be an Option in Lagos. Not at all. I prefer APC lose presidential than APC losing Lagos because I have witnessed it first hand. After all Lagos and the SW has always been in opposition and we keep thriving.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Gandollaar(f): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2020
berrystunn:

Sick stature
Haaa.. where is your manners you dis pikin?
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by kingbobby: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Don Corleone. A colossus.

[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

Love him or hate him, he was, he is and still continues to be a force to reckon with.

The time of accountability is comming, then he will account for being there
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by AbuAeesha: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2020
Bluntguy:
It starts and ends in Lagos. See there is never going to be any video of Bola Tinubu's first day in office as Nigeria's president.
Oya his slaves, begin dey quote me but I don talk wetin I talk.
am not his slave, but no one can stop the will of God

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by jagorinho: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2020
seguno2:

He really showed his true colours as a Fulani slave when he asked- where are the cows- at the condolence visit to Pa Fasoranti whose daughter was killed by Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
...but your people are licking Fulani asses now just to be President, when yoruba align with north it is slavery but when flat headers align with north it is strategy, people can see through your hypocrisy, one thing is sure, Tinubu might not be President but in abaribe's voice, the highest position an Igbo man would hold in aso rock is the photographer.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by bareal(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2020
BREYZ:

Perhaps, the chronicles of the man who packaged and sold a completely bad market to over 200million gullible people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by jagorinho: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:
The early begining of a rude theif.
.....The lamentations of a flat headed refugee.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2020
Wonder if he is loved the same way then and now.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by KOE1(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2020
TINUBU IS THE REAL MAN THAT CHANGED THE FACE OF LAGOS (BECAUSE I GREW UP THERE)...HE IS NOW OUR Lagos jesus THAT BROUGHT MANY disciples THAT CONTINUE THE GOOD WORKS OF LAGOS. ONE THING YOU CANNOT BITE BACK ABOUT TINUBU IS THE MONITORING OF THE GOOD WORKS OF LAGOS STATE (WHICH SOME FOOLS CALLED GODFATHERISM). MATHEMATICALLY, WITHOUT GOD THERE IS FATHER AND WITHOUT FATHER THERE IS NO SON. BOLA HAMMED TINUBU (THE JAGABAN OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, JFRN) IS A FATHER SENT BY GOD TO FREE NIGERIA...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by chatinent: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2020
jagorinho:

.....The lamentations of a flat headed refugee.

I prefer being that refugee.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by ddeola: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2020
D day Lagos enter wan chance. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2020
grin at the mention of the name tinubu, little ipobian dicks get hard....
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by TooMuchStuff: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2020
sacajawea:

Hmmn you are not a Small boy oh, you sef don old small
My brother I don chop plenty Christmas day taya.

That's why you always see this moniker an angry man. Grew up and schooled all in Military Era...
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2020
BREYZ:
Incidentally, far worse was said and written about PMB but today won 2 elections back to back.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Ogaonos: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2020
BREYZ:
if falz or seun kuti contest for Lagos state governor against is puppet sanwo olu .tinubu go hear am.lagos govt go blow 20billion for the election influencers go cash out eh.because it will be music celeb Vs godfatherism e go touch .but if falz or seun kuti become Lagos state governor Lagos don better.every money will be accounted for.seun kuti get more to lose because of e papa legacy if e fuckup.falz we knw what he can do.unlike those nollywood celebs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by oguns222: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
If you want anything to trend, just use the "Keyword" Tinubu cheesy

Asiwaju Tinubu has truly paid his dues.

As a drug baron or as a corrupt politician?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Police & Military Shave Their Beards / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.