Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,000 members, 7,845,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State (67984 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Gandollaar(f): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
etrouble:

Has your own father ever headed your Church Group, your Village Association, or even your Landlord Association? I doubt it. An apple does not fall far from its tree. You must have inherited failure from someone.
Are you seyi? Is Thiefnubuu your father? Apart from hanging out at his gate to beg for alms, have you ever come 1000m to him? Abobaku!
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by ajl: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
So, this old man in that video currently claiming he is 68 years can come out to say he was 47 yrs old in that video. I am in my late 40s. That man in that video is surely old enough to be my father with a good age difference of at least 30 yrs. I can guess he has to continue lying about his age because he is an impersonator using someone else identity. Na body dey tell man. Biological clock can't lie.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by iokpebholo: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nychillax:

See this dunce Calling me slave,wen it's u and ur kinsmen shouting Biafra, who is more of slave shouting for freedom than u people. Who the Bleep are u to knw him, does u knowing him makes him a billionaire, ode...No be Tinubu fault why ur papa no rich nah
Stop crying boy....u think anybody who is against Tinubu is Ibo abi??I won't even abuse ur father cos obviously u just a bastard from a harlot mother.Am not a tribal bigot like u so get d Bleep out of my mention
Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by Nychillax(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
iokpebholo:
Stop crying boy....u think anybody who is against Tinubu is Ibo abi??I won't even abuse ur father cos obviously u just a bastard from a harlot mother.Am not a tribal bigot like u so get d Bleep out of my mention

Tell that to ur prostitute mother and idiot slowpoke old fool father, ode!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State by obidaddy: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2020
His car lead the convoy of just 5 cars. Today, their convoy is like an armada going to war with siren � like ship horns blasting, speeding like deranged cheetahs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.