Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) (60747 Views)

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2020
ubee:
Ignorance is bliss!
Several species of birds are migratory by nature, and divide their time across continents within a year. Winter is imminent across Europe so it's unsurprising to see several unusual bird species at this time of the year in Nigeria and other parts of Africa because a lot of birds are fleeing Europe for a warmer climate in Africa.

Ignorance is very important wink
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Whiteshield:

Your stupidity is legendary
U don't know more than insults Do u know everything

u don't know what stupidity means
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2020
PHijo:

What does a bird have wings for?
For reproduction wink
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:04am On Nov 28, 2020
quaintbloke:

Read, get informed, watch documentaries and move with people who would make you wiser.
Birds can fly a distance equal to circling the earth when migrating. Some could actually fly for weeks and months non-stop.

see dis one, so you are wiser now because of bird....

I can teach u a lot of things
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2020
donbabsaint:
it's called migration..... Olodo

Are u sure it's not teleportation

Or Diffusion cheesy
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2020
illicit:

see dis one, so you are wiser now because of bird....

I can teach u a lot of things

This exactly is my point. I dont claim to be a fountain of knowledge so I'm open and willing to learn from anyone if it makes me wiser.
That is one of the reasons I'm on NL
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by Missionaire: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2020
FemiMaduka:

Stop doubling down on ignorance. Ondo, Imo and Abia states are part of what is known as the Niger-delta. The term "Niger-delta" refers to the area where the river Niger fans out and empties into the Atlantic, it is not a name of an ethnic group. Indeed, there are many different ethnic groups within the Niger-delta, including Igbos and Yorubas.

Steer clear of intra-ethnic politics, especially when you do not belong in. It is not your business whatever an Igbo person, whether from Delta or from wherever, wishes to do. And please, shove your "like" where it belongs. You people overstate your relevance. Who lives off your "like"?

Ignorance is the biggest problem in Nigeria.

Firstly, I belong.
Secondly, what is about you and "likes"? I don't see how "likes" came to be in this conversation. Neither the young man nor I said anything about "likes".
Thirdly, yes it is no business of another person what someone else does as long as it does not infringe on other people's rights and freedom.
An igbo man in Delta state nor River state cannot wake up one morning and begin claiming those states as Biafra states all because there are Igbos in those states.

Who gave him the authority?
Because an Igbo man led a coup and he is from Delta state doesn't make Delta state a "Biafran State".
There are Yorubas in Edo state. Even as some Yorubas will sometimes clamour for Oduduwa nation, have you ever heard them doing "cut and join" in their speeches? Have you heard them claim Edo state as part of their dream nation?

I'm from two states in the SS. There are many Igbos in my states. There are not the majority in those states. Even my beloved Delta state is not made up largely of the Igbos.
You guys should stop turning people against you and your cause. Put your house in order, respect other people and look for civil and respectful ways you can get others to support your cause.
Have a wonderful morning and learn to be civil in your conversations.

Anybody fit do gra gra online.
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by ebenezar202I: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2020
HeadShot:

They made you their spokesman...

A Muslim just like Shekau with a black forehead

Jealousy kills faster than anything
I can see how sick you are.
Go there, conduct a referendum and see for yourself and stop ranting online.
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by ebenezar202I: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Missionaire:

Firstly, I belong.
Secondly, what is about you and "likes"? I don't see how "likes" came to be in this conversation. Neither the young man nor I said anything about "likes".
Thirdly, yes it is no business of another person what someone else does as long as it does not infringe on other people's rights and freedom.
An igbo man in Delta state nor River state cannot wake up one morning and begin claiming those states as Biafra states all because there are Igbos in those states.

Who gave him the authority?
Because an Igbo man led a coup and he is from Delta state doesn't make Delta state a "Biafran State".
There are Yorubas in Edo state. Even as some Yorubas will sometimes clamour for Oduduwa nation, have you ever heard them doing "cut and join" in their speeches? Have you heard them claim Edo state as part of their dream nation?

I'm from two states in the SS. There are many Igbos in my states. There are not the majority in those states. Even my beloved Delta state is not made up largely of the Igbos.
You guys should stop turning people against you and your cause. Put your house in order, respect other people and look for civil and respectful ways you can get others to support your cause.
Have a wonderful morning and learn to be civil in your conversations.

Anybody fit do gra gra online.
God bless you for this post.
You've said it and you literally killed it. cool
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by ebenezar202I: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2020
Burna440:
One of its kind was caught in Zamfara state abt a year ago on a net, the farmer wanted to kill it but when he discovered a ring on it, he took it to the emir palace, it was later found out that the bird came all the way from Finland I think which it had something to do with a university research program, the university was even contacted and the bird was released, I watch it live on NTA weekend file, u can try and check NTA for details, our habit of killing things has become much in this country
it even made front page here
https://www.nairaland.com/4822677/bird-university-finland-caught-jigawa

1 Like

Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by Burna440(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2020
ebenezar202I:
it even made front page here
https://www.nairaland.com/4822677/bird-university-finland-caught-jigawa

Wow I never knew sef
And I went through that link and some people comment actually came to pass, someone called Candygist even predicted that if it’s Delta they would have killed it
Below are screenshots of some of the comments

Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by ebenezar202I: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Burna440:

Wow I never knew sef
And I went through that link and some people comment actually came to pass, someone called Candygist even predicted that if it’s Delta they would have killed it
Below are screenshots of some of the comments
yes boss go through that thread again and you'll see my comment Calling them a prophet grin

2 Likes

Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by Missionaire: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2020
ebenezar202I:
God bless you for this post.
You've said it and you literally killed it. cool

God bless you too sir.
I just hope they will be more diplomatic in their clamour for their separate country.
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by Burna440(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2020
ebenezar202I:
yes boss go through that thread again and you'll see my comment Calling them a prophet grin

Haha they did a better job than some prophets in naija
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by ExpressBooking(m): 5:28am On Nov 29, 2020
This Bird has a history and significance to me. It immortalised my most memorable and loving motorcycle of all times, The fastest production motorcycle ever made and named after this peregrine falcon in Japanese (Hayabusa).

The Suzuki GSX1300r A.K.A, Hayabusa, is the fastest production bike. It is a beautiful sight to behold most especially the 2nd Generation Hayabusa. It has a great cult followership in the world of motorbikes.
Re: Peregrine Falcon From Finland Killed In Delta State (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Without that tag they would call it a witch. I trust Africans to rename the bird “tastes like chicken.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / Rare Zebra In Kenya At The Maasai Mara Reserve (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.