Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early (3827 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sorry to bore you guys with my story..

I saw these red flag in her.. I feel like I shud quit it before it gets too late...all these happened here in Nysc camp within 3 weeks..

We met here in Nysc camp and we have been good. Getting to know her more;

1. She started dating since 11 years. All those jss love love na..

2. She loves dating older men, she doesn't want young boys dt can't take good care of her. So she prefer an older men who is capable of taking care of her.

3. Her current boyfriend is 42 years and she is just 24 years.

4. She does not really cares or have planning, she just want to live anyhow it comes. She doesn't see it like dt but that is how I can interpret it.

5. She is very small and slim in stature, as in small ass and boobs... So I was wondering what would have made such lady like older men, she said it's like dt in her family.. So she inherited..

6. She knows her 42 years BF is chronic cheater but she doesn't care since they are still in a relationship but she said she wunt allow such if they get married. She said her fear is that he will still keep cheating on her if they get married. So if she doesn't end up marry the guy, it is probably bcox of the fear that he will be cheating on her even though when they met and start dating sef, she knows he carries ladies too much.

7. She doesn't really like sex Cox she had a rape experience...

8. She is not really the tasking type but I still feel this type of lady can't and wunt be able to endure with a man if things go south.
I am just dumbfounded, I was like a Young lady with all these kind of orientation..

9. She is itsekiri from delta state.. It makes me wonder if that is how itsekiri ladies do... Marrying very older men just for financial stability.

10. She is not the church type... Na by force she dey church Cox her parents too are partly traditional worshipers... Even though I am not the holy type too but I feel concerned.

11. She is a big time wasteful spender... She spend wastefully.. I am trying to Caution on how to spend.. How can a small lady of 24 with small stature of 18 be living like this.. It baffles me.

12. Sometimes we may be talking and she will tell me "I AM A FOOL", "ARE YOU MAD" and so on and she tell me she is joking... Dt cnt she joke with such words.. Personally I find such words abusive but to her, she is joking.

I am thinking of backing out, since we will soon be posted for PPA.. Maybe all Sud end in this camp.

GUYS WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST.. ADVICE ME.

CC: mascjebs lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique[/b]
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Cc: Juliearth UDOKABESTLUV EngrBriggs MissRaine69 Oovi5 makydebbie ishilove
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

DereleDave the nairaland pranker grin grin

If this satisfy all authentication then here is my verdict with vetted point. grin

As you see that girl, just leave her like that. E get why! Ladies who love elderly men hardly change, thier mind set is set! What marriage is about to them is, certify my materials needs and finally give me kids. The have no reason regards for young guys.

Bro just make an inconclusive decision if not, you will cry, I have forseen it ! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by skinny419(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Guy u dont have a girl, u beta go luk 4 some1 to plan ur lifewith and run from dat i dontcare warri girl
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Lastmankc(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mr simp,marry her and die

3 Likes

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
skinny419:
Guy u dont have a girl, u beta go luk 4 some1 to plan ur lifewith and run from dat i dontcare warri girl

She is not my girl... I like her but it is still avoidable.... Not that I am into her deeply even though I like her much

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lastmankc:
Mr simp,marry her and die

Not even a relationship and u r talking abt marriage
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by crackhaus: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
It's like you don't know what an NYSC camp girlfriend is for. grin

You wan marry her before?
What's your business with who she's dating or her life history?

I don't even think she wants to be serious with you, she probably just wants to have fun.

11 Likes

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

DereleDave the nairaland pranker grin grin

If this satisfy all authentication then here is my verdict with vetted point. grin

As you see that girl, just leave her like that. E get why! Ladies who love elderly men hardly change, thier mind set is set! What marriage is about to them is, certify my materials needs and finally give me kids. The have no reason regards for young guys.

Bro just make an inconclusive decision if not, you will cry, I have forseen it ! cheesy

I forsee weeping too... Her mentality scares me... I just keep wondering what kind of lady is this

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
skinny419:

Exactly
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
crackhaus:

I don't even think she wants to be serious with you, she probably just wants to have fun.

I wud appreciate it if we can just be the friends with benefits and find our separate ways later jare..

But she is not the sexual type even though she no be virgin ooo..
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

I forsee weeping too... Her mentality scares me... I just keep wondering what kind of lady is this

Despite she was blunt it's better you than you start dating her while she's eating your money, investment , time and effort.

If Am you I will cut every relationship with her. I have a reason for saying that. my dad always say "any man that don't improve your spiritual, physical, intellectually, financial mindset, in short add value to you run from such individuals, they are nothing but bad omen".

As she's like that, there's nothing she can add to you bro!/ just leave her in Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
gaius01:

Despite she was blunt it's better you than you start dating her while she's eating your money, investment , time and effort.

If Am you I will cut every relationship with her. I have a reason for saying that. my dad always say "any man that don't improve your spiritual, physical, intellectually, financial mindset, in short add value to you run from such individuals, they are nothing but bad omen".

As she's like that, there's nothing she can add to you bro!/ just leave her in Peace!!!

She is not chopping my money Bro... I am too wise to let a lady dupe me financially..

She may dupe me of time Sha but soon, we will be posted to our ppa... So distance will do it work

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

She is not chopping my money Bro... I am too wise to let a lady dupe me financially..

She may dupe me of time Sha but soon, we will be posted to our ppa... So distance will do it work

That's awesome then.
Best of luck bro!!!
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by KevMitnick: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
You have met a girl with daddy issues...She's a disaster waiting to happen. Just keep her as a friend and let it be that alone. She's kind of broken.
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
KevMitnick:
You have met a girl with daddy issues...She's a disaster waiting to happen. Just keep her as a friend and let it be that alone. She's kind of broken.

Broken as in
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Cc: romanoff sixfeetbelle donbachi kestolove paulolee ednut1
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Meedon: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Simpleton...
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hi, from what you've written, she is your friend and you like her as a friend, her personality and mindset amuses you. It's understandable, it's more like you've haven't met someone like this.
The fact is you can't help her(I'm talking about her approach to life, mindset and the rest). You can't give someone a solution if he/she doesn't believe he/she has a problem. You identify a problem first before solution comes in, that's just how life works.
All you can do now, is to remain a friend (don't have sex with her, u have no idea the people she has slept with, no go carry problem). She will surely use you as rebound(flirt, demand sex from u) when her relationship isn't going smooth, don't fall for that. Just be a friend, with time if she feels life has more to offer she'll seek help, but for now, let her be(continue her ways).

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by crackhaus: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

I wud appreciate it if we can just be the friends with benefits and find our separate ways later jare...

But she is not the sexual type even though she no be virgin ooo..
Simple, so go ahead and stop stressing over her childhood, her religious inclinations, or the sugar daddy she's dating – these things are not your concern as a FWB.
Just ensure you're always using a condom whenever both of you start having sex because she's definitely been having unprotected sex with her man friend.

And how are you so sure she's not the sexual type anyway? LOL
Aren't you guys still inside camp? Or do you expect her to follow you to back of mammie market to have sex?

Be patient.

3 Likes

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
FinianIb:
Hi, from what you've written, she is your friend and you like her as a friend, her personality and mindset amuses you. It's understandable, it's more like you've haven't met someone like this.
The fact is you can't help her(I'm talking about her approach to life, mindset and the rest). You can't give someone a solution if he/she doesn't believe he/she has a problem. You identify a problem first before solution comes in, that's just how life works.
All you can do now, is to remain a friend (don't have sex with her, u have no idea the people she has slept with, no go carry problem). She will surely use you as rebound(flirt, demand sex from u) when her relationship isn't going smooth, don't fall for that. Just be a friend, with time if she feels life has more to offer she'll seek help, but for now, let her be(continue her ways).

Thank u.... Honestly, with the kind of her personality, I wonder the kind of guys she might have sex with....

How can someone not see such as a problem!
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
crackhaus:

Simple, so go ahead and stop stressing over her childhood, her religious inclinations, or the sugar daddy she's dating – these things are not your concern as a FWB.
Just ensure you're always using a condom whenever both of you start having sex because she's definitely been having unprotected sex with her man friend.

And how are you so sure she's not the sexual type anyway? LOL
Aren't you guys still inside camp? Or do you expect her to follow you to back of mammie market to have sex?

Be patient.

You are right though... She told me she doesn't really sex though coz of her experience.. But she wasn't a Virgin then.. She has had sex b4 she was raped by another guy too in her school..
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Thank u.... Honestly, with the kind of her personality, I wonder the kind of guys she might have sex with....

How can someone not see such as a problem!

It's life bro....
Be her friend, try understand how she thinks, it's gonna help you grow and even when relating with people...
Remember don't be a rebound.
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
FinianIb:

It's life bro....
Be her friend, try understand how she thinks, it's gonna help you grow and even when relating with people...
Remember don't be a rebound.

Exactly.. I am glad I am learning from another kind of human being... Thanks
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by crackhaus: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

You are right though... She told me she doesn't really sex though coz of her experience.. But she wasn't a Virgin then.. She has had sex b4 she was raped by another guy too in her school..
Lol... what exactly do you think she's doing for her 42yr old boyfriend to make him provide for her?

7 Likes

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mjbolt akinbahm ufotty2001 luminouz badradio edofirstborn mcslize
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lols
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Lols

Aunty Riyadh, u want to say sumtin
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by popweezy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
I so much love haleemah
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Akinbahm(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
crackhaus:

The way some people rush to this forum to pour out their crises you no go wan mind to rush them and give them serious beating to set them back to default settings.

Imagine you listing out 12 bad things about a girl and u still rush down here to confirm if to let go of her or not?

Is like you wanna come back to create topic like How to cure Gonorrhea, Am feeling somehow on my genital or Women are scum never trust them.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by KevMitnick: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Broken as in
Her mind has been twisted by her experiences, that's why she thinks the way she does.
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Akinbahm:

The way some people rush to this forum to pour out their crises you no go wan mind to rush them and give them serious beating to set them back to default settings.

Imagine you listing out 12 bad things about a girl and u still rush down here to confirm if to let go of her or not?

Is like you wanna come back to create topic like How to cure Gonorrhea, Am feeling somehow on my genital or Women are scum never trust them.

Boss.... I am just thinking she doesn't realize that' she was a problem....

She is not a slut though but her mentality scares shit off me.. It baffles me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro / I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor / A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.