Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,568 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early (3853 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Why Do U Want To Back Off? Is It Because Of D Abuse?
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
Why Do U Want To Back Off? Is It Because Of D Abuse?

I see her lifestyle and orientation wrong... Imagine dating sumone enough to be ur father... Not only dt, read all what I typed... I can't even type some...

I was just wondering who raise a lady to be like this....

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by kingreign(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliearth:

I am oh, LOL!

I am very well, thank you bro! Hope you are good too and how is "that" thread?

I'm fine. That thread is done and dusted.
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Juliearth(f): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
kingreign:

I'm fine. That thread is done and dusted.

I thought as much.
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

I see her lifestyle and orientation wrong... Imagine dating sumone enough to be ur father... Not only dt, read all what I typed... I can't even type some...

I was just wondering who raise a lady to be like this....
I Get Ur Fears & Worries. U Think She Would Be Dominant Towards U. Her Eyes Open Pass Ur Own. If U Can Play Ur Role As A Man, She Will Be Submissive To U.
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by DenreleDave(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
I Get Ur Fears & Worries. U Think She Would Be Dominant Towards U. Her Eyes Open Pass Ur Own. If U Can Play Ur Role As A Man, She Will Be Submissive To U.

She can't dominate me.. She can't
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by Donpenny(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na them o small girl big God. Start a relationship with her and see the mystery of ur life shocked

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingreign:

Those are my e-wives. Why are you calling them? tongue tongue

UDOKA BEST LOVE IS BACK
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
DenreleDave:
Cc: Juliearth UDOKABESTLUV EngrBriggs MissRaine69 Oovi5 makydebbie ishilove

I don see the thread
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by kingreign(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

UDOKA BEST LOVE IS BACK

You're not amongst my e-wives.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2021
kingreign:

You're not amongst my e-wives.

I'm a professional Blogger and a single guy
Re: I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early by kingreign(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

I'm a professional Blogger and a single guy

OK, nice one Bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashawo Vibes: Every Woman Must Have This Vibes (A MUST WATCH) / Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) / She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.