Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) (48767 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2020
OP should have added Flavour's baby mama to the post.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2020
Graysons:
She no they pass 25? undecided This girl mumu sha, very beautiful lady just turn herself into baby mama smh.
If she do abortion e for better?
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Graysons: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Godbless3:

Get your sister to be a baby mama to a rich nigga or celeb and you'll know.
You think i'm poor like you?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Meekha(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
ex Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Graduates from a University in Ghana
Something that is supposed to be the other way round shocked

Well,
I won't give up on this country yet,
I go dey pray make she get well soon.

Shame of a nation.

But Buhari is the pride of a nation abi..? Can you see your life?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Allweather17(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2020
I love baby mama ;DI love baby mama
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Graysons: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2020
YelloweWest:
Why flavour no marry her?
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by BlackRexDeus: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2020
IamPlato:
Who the fvck is she

She's beautiful yet not the most beautiful woman.She just has lightskin.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a cousin whose wife birthed all females and he refused to train them through university...and I am sure this is the same reason most of my uncles also did not train their female children.

The things these traditional men see sitting down, some of us who claim to be super enlightened will never see it even on top of an MTN mast.
But now I see some of it and in retrospect; their decision is so wisdom-driven.

Anna Banner won MBGN in 2012, became a babymama in 2015 and finally became a graudate in 2020.
But she's been living lavish since 2012 without a fvcking BSC degree.

The moral of the story should be very clear for women.
God created them with everything they'd need to excel by themselves in this life.
A rightly utilized good kpekus will take you to places light years ahead of where a university degree will take you.

Please emphasis on "rightly-utilized". You can't be sleeping with Kebiru the welder and expect to have breakfast on a yatch or marry and stick to unemployed Nurudeen the ex-corper out of love hoping one day he'd become the GMD of NNPC.
That's waste of good kpekus in the name of love and love does no good to females.

Who degree epp?
Research and experience has taught us that extra degrees only makes ladies too enlightened, less desirable and ends them up as frustrated feminists.

My clown boss is back .. know how to paint stupidness to sound so logical

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by SaintBishop: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2020
YelloweWest:

The quesion you should be asking is, who in his right mind will use his hard earn money to marry second hand use woman?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by cletz991(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2020
grin I just love his comments I sweaaar to gawwwd
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a cousin whose wife birthed all females and he refused to train them through university...and I am sure this is the same reason most of my uncles also did not train their female children.

The things these traditional men see sitting down, some of us who claim to be super enlightened will never see it even on top of an MTN mast.

Anna Banner won MBGN in 2012, became a babymama in 2015 and finally became a graudate in 2020.

God created them with everything they'd need to excel by themselves in this life.
A rightly utilized good kpekus will take you to places light years ahead of where a university degree will take you.

Please emphasis on "rightly-utilized". You can't be sleeping with Kebiru the welder and expect to have breakfast on a yatch or marry and stick to unemployed Nurudeen the ex-corper out of love hoping one day he'd become the GMD of NNPC.
That's waste of good kpekus in the name of love and love does no good to females.

Who degree epp?
Research and experience has taught us that extra degrees only makes ladies too enlightened, less desirable and ends them up as frustrated feminists.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by kowalsky: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?

My guy grin
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Casper21: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Graysons:
She's a dumb bayelsa nincompoop after throwing herself cheaply at flavour, he didn't even marry self he fvck her and dumb her.

If that is what you call wise, then i feel sorry for the unfortunate soul that gave birth to you.

Ur mentality is so poor and needa upgrade
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by jerryfemi88: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?
bro keep quiet and stop encouraging indirect prostitution ,so your own daughter must succeed with her pkekus and not hardwork
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Graysons: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Casper21:

Ur mentality is so poor and needa upgrade
How does it change the facts that she was use and dump?

Oh tell me wise one!
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Congrats to her. But why Ghana and not Nigeria because of her title..me thinking
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Godada:
angry

While He went overboard with his assertions, the points he raised still remains valid. In life, the powers at the disposal of a woman is verse. A woman is born but a man is made. A man has to work for favors, privileges and wealth. A woman by looking good can bypass the process and still attain these luxuries.

A man remains primarily a boy till he decides to grow. Truth is women who have made the decision to grow and compete with men are termed feminists. They usually are a different set of individuals. They are goal oriented and very much in control of their lives but sadly their relationships suffer. They usually emasculate their men.
I applaud your detail elaborations.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?

Can’t believe I liked this bullshit.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Godada(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2020
chinedumoooo:

I applaud your detail elaborations.

Thanks for your candor
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2020
LMAO..
Those of u replying nwaamaikpe really have time o grin grin
Anna is beautiful nd congrats to her on her graduation ...

As for the issue of being a baby mama, y'all should stop bashing her..na fuçk she fuçk,she no kll person grin
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?

Sigh... This is ungodly, yet so amazingly BEAUTIFUL!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
NobleAngell:
Blah blah blah. Spare us the lecture, save it till you become a dad. Let's see if you'll ask your daughters to do that.

Shhh... He said the hard cold truth!!! It is terrible, in bad taste... But the whole fvcking TRUTH!!! cool
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?
Very unwise submission, are you encouraging prostitution or what?
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

My clown boss is back .. know how to paint stupidness to sound so logical
You have said it all.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Graysons:
She no they pass 25? undecided This girl mumu sha, very beautiful lady just turn herself into baby mama smh.

Being a babymama is not the end of life, she just proved that! Stop being hypocritical and appreciate people, maybe God will bless you too.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?

Really? Then you might as well say no one should try to gain knowledge or improve themselves intellectually or even get skills. Everyone should focus on looking great to attract a shallow partner who will appreciate their bodies, but not their minds. Everyone, because there are so many men who do not want to work for a living. They focus on being fine boys so some women and sometimes men can take care of them. They live in grand houses, drive the best cars and always look fantastic.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Erojepromise(f): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2020
is it me ? or this lady has a semblance to Nengi...

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?
from this moment on, I rename you the UNSTOPPABLE ONE; because the truth behind your assertions are completely unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Erojepromise(f): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by shiwex: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Graysons:
And in what way is that your own business.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Godada:
angry

While He went overboard with his assertions, the points he raised still remains valid. In life, the powers at the disposal of a woman is verse. A woman is born but a man is made. A man has to work for favors, privileges and wealth. A woman by looking good can bypass the process and still attain these luxuries.

A man remains primarily a boy till he decides to grow. Truth is women who have made the decision to grow and compete with men are termed feminists. They usually are a different set of individuals. They are goal oriented and very much in control of their lives but sadly their relationships suffer. They usually emasculate their men.

Interesting piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi / Uriel Oputa Eats Amala With Long Nails, Blasted / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.