Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,166 members, 7,856,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) (48788 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by seguno2: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Goldencheese:
You funny no be small. grin grin

Is funny the new synonym for stewpid
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Charleys: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Baby mama pays
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a cousin whose wife birthed all females and he refused to train them through university...and I am sure this is the same reason most of my uncles also did not train their female children.

The things these traditional men see sitting down, some of us who claim to be super enlightened will never see it even on top of an MTN mast.
But now I see some of it and in retrospect; their decision is so wisdom-driven.

Anna Banner won MBGN in 2012, became a babymama in 2015 and finally became a graudate in 2020.
But she's been living lavish since 2012 without a fvcking BSC degree.

The moral of the story should be very clear for women.
God created them with everything they'd need to excel by themselves in this life.
A rightly utilized good kpekus will take you to places light years ahead of where a university degree will take you.

Please emphasis on "rightly-utilized". You can't be sleeping with Kebiru the welder and expect to have breakfast on a yatch or marry and stick to unemployed Nurudeen the ex-corper out of love hoping one day he'd become the GMD of NNPC.
That's waste of good kpekus in the name of love and love does no good to females.

Who degree epp?
Research and experience has taught us that extra degrees only makes ladies too enlightened, less desirable and ends them up as frustrated feminists.

And to support your good advice, sleeping with pastor Jeremiah, the CAC pastor will never take them places
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Graysons: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2020
Casper21:

Baby mama or not she's wiser than u
She's a dumb bayelsa nincompoop after throwing herself cheaply at flavour, he didn't even marry self he fvck her and dump her.

If that is what you call wise, then i feel sorry for the unfortunate soul that gave birth to you.

10 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Harmony92(f): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2020
benjanjo1:

so you have finally been released from jail! grin
hahahaha u are not nice ooooo grin
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by pius4luv(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2020
my data will soon finish

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2020
MajesticKris:
Baby mama now don turn Job opportunity for our Aunties ohhh...

Don't joke with BABYMAMASHIP grin e Get why..

Only if you know how much, this Girls Gulp in every month from their benefactor,you go Weep...

Davido dey Pay 3.5m every month, for just one of his kid's ohh...

Audio payment . Forget all dis stories, they re regretting it.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2020
This stupîd dumb hypocrital olosho that year...

Pretender...

Drawing you to God kọ, drawing you to fûck ni grin

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2020
Lord NwaAmaikpe grin cheesy

First of his name,King of the Andals and the first men, Lord of the 7 kingdoms,

All hail Lord NwaAkaikpe grin cheesy

Hail, hail, hail.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a cousin whose wife birthed all females and he refused to train them through university...and I am sure this is the same reason most of my uncles also did not train their female children.

The things these traditional men see sitting down, some of us who claim to be super enlightened will never see it even on top of an MTN mast.

Anna Banner won MBGN in 2012, became a babymama in 2015 and finally became a graudate in 2020.

God created them with everything they'd need to excel by themselves in this life.
A rightly utilized good kpekus will take you to places light years ahead of where a university degree will take you.

Please emphasis on "rightly-utilized". You can't be sleeping with Kebiru the welder and expect to have breakfast on a yatch or marry and stick to unemployed Nurudeen the ex-corper out of love hoping one day he'd become the GMD of NNPC.
That's waste of good kpekus in the name of love and love does no good to females.

Who degree epp?
Research and experience has taught us that extra degrees only makes ladies too enlightened, less desirable and ends them up as frustrated feminists.

10 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Graysons:
Who tell you say flavour they pay her? she bleeped big time no matter how you see am.

Get your sister to be a baby mama to a rich nigga or celeb and you'll know.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2020
Life from Dubai school to Ghana graduate this life no balance

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
This stupîd dumb hypocrital olosho that year...

Pretender...

Drawing you to God kọ, drawing you to fûck no grin
. I'm sure you can't say this to her in person... nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Life goes on.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Greggreg: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2020
One time
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Gptins(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Graysons:
She no they pass 25? undecided This girl mumu sha, very beautiful lady just turn herself into baby mama smh.

It's so painful how she allowed herself to be ruined to be a baby mama all because of wealth.
Now Oga is nowhere to be found.
Imagine how colourful it would have been if she was actually married with her kids and making giant stride.
Logic over emotions anytime, anyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Hahahaha men, mainly African men are so threatened and afraid of successful women, it sends shivers down their spine when they see one, my fellow men I understand your fears but time have changed and so do women, they are much wiser, determined and prepared to excel in life more than men nowadays, men dey nigabet..

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by nwajesus12(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2020
See better packaging for certificate, if na Nigerian universities own, na one cheap paper them dey give

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by stalingraddd(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?
men like you encourage degenerate behaviour only to turn around and complain when you are on the receiving end

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by NoChill: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Draught:

Congratulations Anna

Use your intellectual capacity not your beauty to impact the world..

But hell what do I know? Do you..

And as for all the guys reading this.. Keeping girls as friends is not worth it.. From the onset tell em you wanna date if not being a friend to them is as well as being a husband to em..you won't gain and they would always gain from you..

What if we don't want to date them, what if we just want to chop and clean mouth
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by riyanxeally(f): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Graysons:
Who tell you say flavour they pay her? she bleeped big time no matter how you see am.
correct Bleep up n the guy don marry sandra since

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by pickatyou2: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations dear

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?
wow , welcome back

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Ironi: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
ex Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Graduates from a University in Ghana
Something that is supposed to be the other way round shocked

Well,
I won't give up on this country yet,
I go dey pray make she get well soon.

Shame of a nation.

Why should it be the other way round ?
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by zudozz: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Choi!!..
This Flavour don chop better things for this life!
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Draught: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2020
NoChill:

What if we don't want to date them, what if we just want to chop and clean mouth

That's also the dating in a sense.

Imagine this, if you're short of cash.. No be your guy man you go ask first.. Infact you fit ask woman? Even if you do that means that's your last option or you know how to press that certain girl mumu button ..

But if na most girls, forget! Na guys them go ask first. Shame no go allow them ask their fellow gender.. Ask yourself why?

Let em know you wanna Fcuuk or date.. Fcuuk having em as friends!!!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by emonis88: 9:00am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?
so make them dey hawk kpekus up n down ? abeg train ur girl child in school n at home n u il see her florish, examples plenty. as for hawking kpekus it il always go to d highest bidder o! n when e don tire d guy him go discard am for another fresh one weh him never taste. at d end of d day na enjoy now cry later for d babe.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Adeolaissacutie:
. I'm sure you can't say this to her in person... nonsense!
Muh. muh.

All the curses you've been raining on BUHARI, can you say it to him in person?

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Fenmark: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by ayo291: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?
grin grin grin Funny man

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Boatswain: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?

Chaii... No be small tin sad

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by apple30(f): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Wat exactly r u preaching sir
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.