Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) (48777 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Erojepromise(f): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a cousin whose wife birthed all females and he refused to train them through university...and I am sure this is the same reason most of my uncles also did not train their female children.

The things these traditional men see sitting down, some of us who claim to be super enlightened will never see it even on top of an MTN mast.
But now I see some of it and in retrospect; their decision is so wisdom-driven.

Anna Banner won MBGN in 2012, became a babymama in 2015 and finally became a graudate in 2020.
But she's been living lavish since 2012 without a fvcking BSC degree.

The moral of the story should be very clear for women.
God created them with everything they'd need to excel by themselves in this life.
A rightly utilized good kpekus will take you to places light years ahead of where a university degree will take you.

Please emphasis on "rightly-utilized". You can't be sleeping with Kebiru the welder and expect to have breakfast on a yatch or marry and stick to unemployed Nurudeen the ex-corper out of love hoping one day he'd become the GMD of NNPC.
That's waste of good kpekus in the name of love and love does no good to females.

Who degree epp?
Research and experience has taught us that extra degrees only makes ladies too enlightened, less desirable and ends them up as frustrated feminists.
subtly supporting prostitution, use your head and reason like an enlightened individual; bimbos don't make it to anywhere and the so called benefits from using your kpekus don't last forever, your body go old na and who will desire you again? if you like encourage all your female daughters to use promiscuousity to attain success.. l only pity people that heed to your advice.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Vlain: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Madness . She went to study rural development in Ghana.
Pls is Ghana rural area developed. Accra alone he like rural village. Waste of tuition fee, waste of degree.
U can't teach what you don't have. Periodt

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by frog12: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
who tell you say na waste? you can do practicals over there.

Vlain:
Madness . She went to study rural development in Ghana.
Pls is Ghana rural area developed. Accra alone he like rural village. Waste of tuition fee, waste of degree.
U can't teach what you don't have. Periodt
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Flavor almost ruined her life.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
I love the kenterized graduation gown.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by dhoktorlegend(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have a cousin whose wife birthed all females and he refused to train them through university...and I am sure this is the same reason most of my uncles also did not train their female children.

The things these traditional men see sitting down, some of us who claim to be super enlightened will never see it even on top of an MTN mast.

Anna Banner won MBGN in 2012, became a babymama in 2015 and finally became a graudate in 2020.

God created them with everything they'd need to excel by themselves in this life.
A rightly utilized good kpekus will take you to places light years ahead of where a university degree will take you.

Please emphasis on "rightly-utilized". You can't be sleeping with Kebiru the welder and expect to have breakfast on a yatch or marry and stick to unemployed Nurudeen the ex-corper out of love hoping one day he'd become the GMD of NNPC.
That's waste of good kpekus in the name of love and love does no good to females.

Who degree epp?
Research and experience has taught us that extra degrees only makes ladies too enlightened, less desirable and ends them up as frustrated feminists.
it was actually MBGN2013 and not 2012
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?
Hahahahahaha....chai....son of the soil!
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by YelloweWest: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
SaintBishop:
The quesion you should be asking is, who in his right mind will use his hard earn money to marry second hand use woman?
What u call second hand used woman will be someone beloved and most cherish wife. My cousin has twins boy and girl outside wedlock.
Her father who previously had no son and was teased about it finally had a heir.

8 years later she married a husband who worships her...

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by drmuchin: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is an earth shattering piece! Guy you are mouthed

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Daftyouth(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Some people tell me say, 'the way you dey reason you must be educated in Ghana', but I tell dem say, 'I was not, and, in fact, I have received no formal education'. 'Ghana education and no formal education, no be the same thing?' Them ask me.

Cheeky buggers! angry
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Godada:
angry

While He went overboard with his assertions, the points he raised still remains valid. In life, the powers at the disposal of a woman is verse. A woman is born but a man is made. A man has to work for favors, privileges and wealth. A woman by looking good can bypass the process and still attain these luxuries.

A man remains primarily a boy till he decides to grow. Truth is women who have made the decision to grow and compete with men are termed feminists. They usually are a different set of individuals. They are goal oriented and very much in control of their lives but sadly their relationships suffer. They usually emasculate their men.
I'm a feminist, my relationship with people is superb. I'm yet to meet someone, friends or not who wants to let go of me despite making it very clear how feminist I am, get sense
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Daftyouth(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
See all of una, ye-ye people, una no won ge-me Likes. I have a feeling very many of you here were educated in Ghana. In fact, I suspect say the mentality that resulted in the burning down of Lagos businesses, looting Oba’s palace and carting off his ceremonial staff, in that unadulterated show of sheer Yahooism, was sown in the educational fields of Ghana.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Respect55(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?
Where have u been since?
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by generationz(f): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Godada:
angry

While He went overboard with his assertions, the points he raised still remains valid. In life, the powers at the disposal of a woman is verse. A woman is born but a man is made. A man has to work for favors, privileges and wealth. A woman by looking good can bypass the process and still attain these luxuries.

A man remains primarily a boy till he decides to grow. Truth is women who have made the decision to grow and compete with men are termed feminists. They usually are a different set of individuals. They are goal oriented and very much in control of their lives but sadly their relationships suffer. They usually emasculate their men.

Story. Go and ask these slay queens what they go through to even buy cars from the so called kpekus and to keep up then you'll thank God for being born a man. Ask them the juju houses they've visited and the fake prophets that have laid hands on them. Ask them how these men treat them.

A man can look good with 2 t shirts and a trouser for a year no one will talk. The other day, we saw on CCTV how a lady was caught stealing bone straight just to feel among. 90% of runs girls spend 95% their money on rent, hairs and clothes and have no solid investment due to the pressure to keep up and look clean or else no man will look at them.

If you think prostitution is easy encourage your daughters to go into it when you have them. All this pity party you men throw around like the life of a woman is easier....

Ask some jobless house wives what they go through at the hands of their husbands then they'll tell you why every woman must work hard. Some jobs women can't do. There are some businesses women have to forgo due to fear of travelling alone or with a group of men. There are higher cases of trafficking for girls and women compared to men.
The anna banner you are using as an example was just dragged last week for sleeping with someone else husband as a side chick. What kind of life is that?

Like I said, don't send your girls to school or encourage them to work, tell them to sell their bodies as life is easier that way.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by googlepikins: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Graysons:
She no they pass 25? undecided This girl mumu sha, very beautiful lady just turn herself into baby mama smh.

You don pass waec?

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Graysons:
She no they pass 25? undecided This girl mumu sha, very beautiful lady just turn herself into baby mama smh.

Honestly! Of all people to fall for it is flavour. Hmm.... with all the people she met during her reign. No class!

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Godada(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
generationz:

Story. Go and ask these slay queens what they go through to even buy cars from the so called kpekus and to keep up then you'll thank God for being born a man. Ask them the juju houses they've visited and the fake prophets that have laid hands on them. Ask them how these men treat them.

A man can look good with 2 t shirts and a trouser for a year no one will talk. The other day, we saw on CCTV how a lady was caught stealing bone straight just to feel among. 90% of runs girls spend 95% their money on rent, hairs and clothes and have no solid investment due to the pressure to keep up and look clean or else no man will look at them.

If you think prostitution is easy encourage your daughters to go into it when you have them. All this pity party you men throw around like the life of a woman is easier....

Ask some jobless house wives what they go through at the hands of their husbands then they'll tell you why every woman must work hard. Some jobs women can't do. There are some businesses women have to forgo due to fear of travelling alone or with a group of men. There are higher cases of trafficking for girls and women compared to men.
The anna banner you are using as an example was just dragged last week for sleeping with someone else husband as a side chick. What kind of life is that?

Like I said, don't send your girls to school or encourage them to work, tell them to sell their bodies as life is easier that way.

I appreciate your conjecture.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Godada(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm a feminist, my relationship with people is superb. I'm yet to meet someone, friends or not who wants to let go of me despite making it very clear how feminist I am, get sense

After hyping yourself, you still could not avoid been insolent. And you claimed to be superb in your fictional relationships. Next!
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fine gal. Who's she
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
nwajesus12:
See better packaging for certificate, if na Nigerian universities own, na one cheap paper them dey give
Hahaha, when people tell una say Nigeria so many wahala dey think say na lie. I have never seen anything enticing about Nigeria. That girl you see there done pay thousands of dollars for school fees for that Ghanaian university something Nigeria government should be receiving from foreigners instead we are losing it to other countries.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?

Damn......I Think Like You But Yours is Way too Higher........hanha....... You Must Have Plenty Enemies oooo
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Shhh... He said the hard cold truth!!! It is terrible, in bad taste... But the whole fvcking TRUTH!!! cool

As in The Whole Fuccking Truth........He nailed it Superbly
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
olajizz01:
Very unwise submission, are you encouraging prostitution or what?

That's how you see it.......He is not Encouraging Anything
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by GiftedTitty: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Godada:
angry

What do you mean a woman is born and a man is made? Tell me is it every woman that get those favours you mentioned. Some women strive for what they want, even without help and that doesn't makes them more or less of a woman pls.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Godada(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
GiftedTitty:

What do you mean a woman is born and a man is made? Tell me is it every woman that get those favours you mentioned. Some women strive for what they want, even without help and that doesn't makes them more or less of a woman pls.

The fact of the matter speaks succinctly. There maybe variations here and there but it is what it is. Don't get it twisted. There are super women out in the world. They are equally self made as can be. There are men too who are just love peddlers too.

However, if you would observe the matter with prejudice, it's unapologetically true.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by generationz(f): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Godada:

I appreciate your conjecture.

When you have nothing else to say.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Godada(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
generationz:

When you have nothing else to say.

I am not obliged to indulge your asininity.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by marylandcakes: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who degree epp?

What young Nigeria girls need is a female mentor, they are short of those at the moment. Comments like this just makes a bad situation worse. You have already written them off even before they are born. What hope do they have?
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
At least the good thing I can pick out of the whole entanglement she had with her baby daddy is : She's a graduate .

If she's smart ? She will leave flavour alone and focus on building a buzzing career for herself.

After some years, someone better with calm head and future will marry her.

She simply need to stay focused. Yes the mistake has been done, create a new path for yourself Anna and place flavour by the side. I take God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by TeeElesh: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2020
A lot of people commenting on Nwawaikpe post don't really know him, maybe they're new on nairaland, he's the craziest on nairaland and I don't think he's normal.
Just read his post and ignore.
Ve really missed him.
Only God knows where he came back from.
Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by SaintBishop: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2020
YelloweWest:

What u call second hand used woman will be someone beloved and most cherish wife. My cousin has twins boy and girl outside wedlock.
Her father who previously had no son and was teased about it finally had a heir.

8 years later she married a husband who worships her...
Men who use their hard earn money marry second hand women they try, me i can't pay shi shi untop of used woman head.

As for your cousin and her father thank God for them ,it's obvious the man wey marry her no know weiting him want for life.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 4:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Graysons:
You think i'm poor like you?

Who talk about being poor here?
Your type like to booast but have nothing to show. Calm down you're not Bill Gate neither.
You talk about baby mama's not getting from a celeb for being their baby mama and I was just telling the best way to know if it's true or not.
Stop showing off like say you be Dangote or Abacha whose loot is still stacked somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.