Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro (4927 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Biglugard(m): 4:38am On Nov 29, 2020
What is wrong with naija girls and begging, honestly this is going out of control.....met this young girl were I went to pay for my DStv subscription,she was good looking so I decided to start a convo with her it all went well and we exchange contact I got home added her up on WhatsApp and said hello...omo make una come see begging oh... her reply "pls I'm empty can u sub me" a girl I just met 4 the first time in my life and at the same time we are just having the first conversation...spit on majority of Nigerian girls

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Last last you wan Bleep. She self go try bill you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Sundrus: 5:27am On Nov 29, 2020
cheesy U go run things with olosho. Na their trademark be that....cuz no reasonable girl go stoop that low.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by MajesticKris: 5:39am On Nov 29, 2020
Girls and Billing Be like 5 & 6 grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by ashlyfab78(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2020
Most girls have the mentality that guys should be the one to cater for there needs even with the basic needs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Mynd44: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2020
If every lady you find around you begs you for money, it might be because your conversation doesn't have substance and money seems like the only thing you offer.

People hardly beg me for money and we are all fine. We just talk about life and progression

16 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Morningstarrr(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Na wa for this OP, are you new in Nigeria?
Naija girls that’ll ask you to...

Take them out on Christmas Day, Sallah day, on their birthday, on your own birthday, Easter Day and even children’s day.

Some will go as far as asking you to do #Endsars for them. Most of them are classless

19 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by LegendAnselm: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Biglugard:
What is wrong with naija girls and begging, honestly this is going out of control.....met this young girl were I went to pay for my DStv subscription,she was good looking so I decided to start a convo with her it all went well and we exchange contact I got home added her up on WhatsApp and said hello...omo make una come see begging oh... her reply "pls I'm empty can u sub me" a girl I just met 4 the first time in my life and at the same time we are just having the first conversation...spit on majority of Nigerian girls
u beg for her number, she beg u for sub.....its a payback time enjoyed

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Dreyton36: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2020
OP nor vex but u no get sense

The babe they go e u signal say make u price her market , she no dey for long talk

In case u no sabi , this is how it's done

Girl: sub for me pls

Me: what if I give u 5k if you just come spend the day with me and let's chill together

At this point she don know ur point say u no be chyse

If she agree to come make she come , Las Las na 2k u go give her u go nack tire

If she disagree to come then make she sub for herself , na she loose

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Gentle0wavez: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2020
But the girl sef, it's too early na

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by grim33(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2020
99% of ladies add little to nothing in a guys life.
They only have the holes between their legs.
So I no longer bother to talk to them as they mostly have nothing to offer me. And they will bill me pass their father.

#MGTOW

9 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by BigDawsNet: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2020
You need to change the scope of your toasting...

Never appear begging when trying to get her number for the first time

Don't pursue, don't run after her

Do it in a Normal gentleman way...

If she show some altitude while havin a coversation with her... You can leave immediately...

When you beg to collect a number... You will definitely receive billing... They can sense your weakness...

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Dreadlock69(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Run the thing with the runs girl
Na trade mark nah

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by santislim8(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2020
cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by fati2001(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2020
PPLE BEG DAILY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE, JUST DO THAT WITH NO COMPLAINING...

MAYBE I NOT A NIGERIA GIRL CAUSE I HAVE NEVER FIND MESELF IN THIS SITUATION CALLED NIGERIA GIRLS ARE BEGGARS.
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Kccheechy(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Biglugard:
next time mind your business!!! Is it every beautiful girl you see that you must strike up a conversation with?? Must you collect number of every beautiful lady you see?? Can't you just ignore them and face the business you are there for? Will you cease to exist if you just ignore her in the first place??will you die?? Now she is begging you, you are complaining. She wouldn't beg you if you didn't start a conversation with her and collect her contact... Probably you just want to chop her and clean mouth.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2020
sad
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2020
grin Guys please don't ever help any lady that is not related to you even if she truly needs the help, PLEASE DON'T.. cos she will start seeing you as her mugu money spender. Things are very very hard in the country now, even the bitches are not left out. You can help any lady if you have but once she's a Nigerian, please run for your dear life.

Over my dead body will I ever give a Nigerian girl hoe my 1 kobo.

I thank God most men have wisen up.

#Deathtosimps

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by hassana45502: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2020
But the girl sef, it's too early na
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2020
For not going to church ->
Children of devil <-
Shout hallelujah grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Homeboiy: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2020
lipsrsealed

Early as 6am , this is what this one is telling me

I haven’t even seen her in 4 yrs

She doesn’t chat me except she needs something

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Meedon: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2020
grim33:
99% of ladies add little to nothing in a guys life.
They only have the holes between their legs.
So I no longer bother to talk to them as they mostly have nothing to offer me. And they will bill me pass their father.

#MGTOW

Keep the ministry moving.

MGTOW.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by talktrue1234: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Mynd44:
If every lady you find around you begs you for money, it might be because your conversation doesn't have substance and money seems like the only thing you offer.

People hardly beg me for money and we are all fine. We just talk about life and progression

He is saying the truth baba, Naija girls beg too much, if you have not noticed this, it is probably you make friends with well mannered girls(which is very rare these days) or girls that are doing well financially, or maybe you are broke too.

In this part of the world girls see guys as an ATM machine

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by grim33(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2020
#knowpeace
Meedon:

Keep the ministry moving.

MGTOW.
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by jimmychang: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
And I notice that if you give once they will start looking at like a fool..

Common 5h wey I give one from that day I turn her father... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Never or show signs of desperation when dealing with a 9ja, just do your thing naturally.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by Hisduchess(f): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Biglugard:

Have sense and put "some naija girls" cos not all naija girls are beggers cos I have never begged a guy SHISHI to the best I could remember.if you give me anything out of your own will I might collect and if I decide to give you,you can decide to collect.I HATE PEOPLE BEGGING ME EITHER.if you start beggy begging me I will automatically tag you a leech and block you sharpaly whether you are a man or woman.I'm not rich but I just took a decision to be contented so you as a man or woman should take that decision too and stop bothering other people with you wahala.

Happy Sunday

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by uniqueuser(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
I was watching some videos on how girls were surprising their boyfriend abi spouse with Ps5...in Nigeria is only urgent 2k dem know when u no give,they will tag u as stingy.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by paulolee(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
dt na normal format bcox d bea ma runs girl o...assuming u ask her to come over for jus 2k she go fly bike come..
d point is dt such girls keeps doing d begging stuff bcoz guys are always willing to help with dt urgent 2k....wen guys stop, d bea would stop asking..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by moyosore32: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
same happened to me ds week, I got her digits from a frnd and we got talking, it's been barely 30mins before she billed me saying she ran out of gas just now blahblahblah
well I still sent her 1k Sha buh stopped texting

I'd love to send some shots buh I dunno how to get that done on here
Re: What Is Wrong With Naija Girls And Begging, Honestly This Is Going Out Of Contro by franklingud(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
No blame them bro, thing are hard this time around. If you get bro, give am na!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Is Overrated! (pics) / Husband Caught Pastor Having S3x With His Wife Who's Church Choir Leader / Why Are Women so jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.