Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Why Are Women so jealous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women so jealous? (4921 Views)

When A Guy Is So Jealous Of Another Guy / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Are Guys So Jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
I know jealousy is OK in a relationship. But it should be healthy. But some are over jealous. You talk or relate with another girl or say hi to another lady, the person becomes so over jealous.

My Friend complained to me about how over jealous his girlfriend is. She doesn't like him to relate with other babes, even though it's on a platonic level. I told him most women are like that but not all. I didn't really know what more totell him sha..

lalasti.clala open this thread yesternight but was closed. so I was expecting another moniker to re-open the same topic but none did. so let's discuss.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
lol . . . girls are jealous beings because they often feel love more deeply than men. Jealousy is a function of love. However, jealousy in itself is an emotion and once you consider that women display emotions more strongly than men, I believe the concept should not be too hard to wrap your head around. Hope you grab?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by falconey(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2015
" so jealous"

I think I've seen this before. Oh yeah ! Yesterday by lalastic.

You want us to discuss a thread that didn't get up to 500views in 2hours despite being created by a supermod?
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by dharay99: 10:14pm On May 14, 2015
ionno why dey are so jealous. cry
Buh mine ain't ds jealous na.

And again, its gud 2av a jealous gf..it makes u feel extremely safe n relaxed avin her cuz she is only doin dat cuz of d die hard luv she has 4yhu.

Only left 4d man to handle it wid sense. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
lol . . . girls are jealous beings because they often feel love more deeply than men. Jealousy is a function of love. However, jealousy in itself is an emotion and once you consider that women display emotions more strongly than men, I believe the concept should not be too hard to wrap your head around. Hope you grab?
grin why do you come into conclusion that women fall in love deeply than men? at times the issue is not the same.

a jealous women like I said last night can kill her husband untimely because she will take mere things seriously especially if the woman has hot temper in addition to her jealousy

jealousy in women is normal to me but it shouldn't be too much cos no Lady will like to see her husband hanging around with another woman

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
grin why do you come into conclusion that women fall in love deeply than men? at times the issue is not the same.

a jealous women like I said last night can kill her husband untimely because she will take mere things seriously especially if the woman has hot temper in addition to her jealousy

jealousy in women to Me is normal but it shouldn't be much cos no Lady will like to her husband hanging around with another man
Again it all depends on how strong these emotions are felt. Everyone can be jealous. But how much of that jealousy that is displayed on the outside is completely dependent on he individual. Self control is also a factor.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by ronald4lif(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2015
There are some reasons why I think they tend out to be jealous of each other. I noticed this on many occasions. For instance, whenever there's a function were there are many women you'd notice the way they gaze at each others and the look on their faces when they spot another who seem to be more beautiful than they are. I don't know why but it seems most women just want to be the most sought after among their clique of friends and want to get most if not all the attention. It's no secret that they crave for attention more than men.

A lot of women have this mindset that they are of a lesser value if they're not being sought after by men. Like their life evolves around their sexual appeal towards men and this is a major player to why a lot of them want to have the most charming looks among others. The craving of enhancing their looks makes them more jealous. It imbibe the act of jealousy in them. She want to have the kinda legs of Nkechi, the kinda boobs of Funke and the backside of Aisha.

The fact that guys are moved by what they see isn't helping this apparent jealous attitude of women among themselves. Imagine a scenario where a certain not too good looking girl attends an occasion with her blazing friends and during their time there all the attention and accolades were received by her mates. No one even noticed her at all. On getting home she might start seeking for ways to enhance her looks and competes with her friends. When this self-afflicted competition sets in jealousy will rear it ugly head in no time. We may call it insecurity or whatever but the world is about looking good and prolly appealing to the opposite sex.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:
ionno why dey are so jealous. cry
Buh mine ain't ds jealous na.

And again, its gud 2av a jealous gf..it makes u feel extremely safe n relaxed avin her cuz she is only doin dat cuz of d die hard luv she has 4yhu.

Only left 4d man to handle it wid sense. lipsrsealed
so you are pleased with a jealous Lady? there is no how you will handle them, I bet you dey will make life miserable for u cos you will not have breathing space.

these set of jealous ladies will never trust you.

don't tell us your wife is jealous Lady? grin in fact u personally need a tough wifegrin(troublemaker)
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 14, 2015
We're women.

And that's the only explanation you'll ever need.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by dharay99: 10:42pm On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
so you are pleased with a jealous Lady? there is no how you will handle them, I bet you dey will make life miserable for u cos you will not have breathing space.

these set of jealous ladies will never trust you.

don't tell us your wife is jealous Lady? grin in fact u personally need a tough wifegrin(troublemaker)
hmm,
Don't let her see dez tinz u typing o0. cry cry
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif I saw your post.

should we accept the fact that there is nothing we guys can do to stop a jealous wife?

when you marry a lady you already know she is the jealous type, how will you handle her?
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2015
MzNelly:
We're women.

And that's the only explanation you'll ever need.
what explanation ? shed more light ma cool
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
what explanation ? shed more light ma cool

undecided
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2015
MzNelly:

undecided
hmmm I couldn't understand your post that's why I want you to break down your point
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm I couldn't understand your post that's why I want you to break down your point

It's not rocket science.

We're women, everything we do boils down to that fact.
It's the only explanation you'll ever need.

Thanks.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
Again it all depends on how strong these emotions are felt. Everyone can be jealous. But how much of that jealousy that is displayed on the outside is completely dependent on he individual. Self control is also a factor.
OK sir! in conclusion, can you cope with a jealous wife?
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
OK sir! in conclusion, can you cope with a jealous wife?
again, jealousy is natural. If what you mean is someone who is crazy with jealousy then . NO! because that reflects insecurity and lack of self control.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by ronald4lif(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
ronald4lif I saw your post.

should we accept the fact that there is nothing we guys can do to stop a jealous wife?

when you marry a lady you already know she is the jealous type, how will you handle her?

I don't know of any way to tame a jealous woman. A jealous woman will always be one. One just have to use their own initiatives to know what she doesn't like and when she exhibits habit of jealousy and refrain from them. When out and you look at a woman's back side you can tell from her reaction that she doesn't like it and stop doing it whenever you're together.

When you're chatting up friends on the phone and she gives you a disdain look or her mode changes then you know all its not fine you stop. When you start complimenting her friends and she gives you cold shoulder it's about time you stop. We all know when a woman display act of jealousy and once spotted one either stop or be ready to have a rough day at home. You can't curb jealousy.

Moderate jealousy is healthy in a relationship though. It has a way of assuring one that their partner still love and care about them. If someone doesn't have feelings for you they won't bat an eyelid even if you cheat about with countless women. And vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 14, 2015
MzNelly:

It's not rocket science.

Thanks.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 14, 2015
MzNelly:

grin
rocket science is not hard! It is simply an application of the basic laws of nature!!! Don't slander science like this cry

tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
rocket science is not hard! It is simply an application of the basic laws of nature!!! Don't slander science like this cry

tongue cheesy

Okay.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 6:02am On May 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't know of any way to tame a jealous woman. A jealous woman will always be one. One just have to use their own initiatives to know what she doesn't like and when she exhibits habit of jealousy and refrain from them. When out and you look at a woman's back side you can tell from her reaction that she doesn't like it and stop doing it whenever you're together.

When you're chatting up friends on the phone and she gives you a disdain look or her mode changes then you know all its not fine you stop. When you start complimenting her friends and she gives you cold shoulder it's about time you stop. We all know when a woman display act of jealousy and once spotted one either stop or be ready to have a rough day at home. You can't curb jealousy.

Moderate jealousy is healthy in a relationship though. It has a way of assuring one that their partner still love and care about them. If someone doesn't have feelings for you they won't bat an eyelid even if you cheat about with countless women. And vice versa.
nice one bro,

The fact is we can't fix a jealous partner, its either we adapt to them or we avoid them.

imagine a situation whereby a jealous wife will ask some set of people to monitor their husband's movement just to be sure he isn't cheating. She will raise alarm anytime she sees a female dialed number on your cell phone. We believed they love and care, but we guys need privacy to make us focus and face our challenges not everyday accusation of what we didn't do.

I have a friend back then, his own jealousy his from another planet as a man. He will not accept you holding his gf hands or crossing your hands around her neck, his mood will change quickly as if you are about to bleep his gf at that spot.

as for me, I can still "manage" a jealous lady if she isn't temperamental in addition to her jealousy. (but I will caution her to give me a breathing space if she wants to enjoy the relationship cos there is no drugs to cure "jealousy".

good morning.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2015
MzNelly:

It's not rocket science.

Thanks.
which one is rocket science again undecided sad
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by 2dice(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2015
In general human being.... Are jealous cos our creator his.... The female folks only shows their cus of the nature....why we guys form James-Bond but deep down our own sef wan pass their own....
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2015
2dice:
In general human being.... Are jealous cos our creator his.... The female folks only shows their cus of the nature....why we guys form James-Bond but deep down our own sef wan pass their own....
nice point bro
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala hope your friend can read from our little contributions
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by lalasticlala(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
lalasticlala hope your friend can read from our little contributions

Yes , thank u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 11:06am On May 15, 2015
Jealousy isn't a 'woman' thing....its a 'human' thing....some guys get jealous than some females.....its an individual thing...that's my 2 kobo sha
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 15, 2015
God is a jealous God.

Man is created by a jealous God

Woman is created from man.

I hope that explains why

it is safe to get jealous in a relationship. it shows that you care about the person and you cant bear the pain of loosing your partner .But when it is too much its dangerous.

it leads to obsession.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2015
sarahatuba:
Jealousy isn't a 'woman' thing....its a 'human' thing....some guys get jealous than some females.....its an individual thing...that's my 2 kobo sha
so tell us how you will cope with a jealous partner cool
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
so tell us how you will cope with a jealous partner cool
It all depends on how jealous because a little jealousy is allowed but when it becomes obsessive nd morbid,I'm not going to 'cope' I'm going to 'walk out' because when that happens the r/ship becomes toxic...you get my point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Date A Tomboy? / Facebook Visit: I Am Bigger Than Mark Zuckerberg - Seun Osewa / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.