Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? (12677 Views)

Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
generationz:

It was just a joke oga. Where is your sense of humor? undecided

Bros sorry you got me there no vex i fell for it. But coconut head sound offensive imo. I am sorry i take everything back.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? by generationz(f): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
AwesomeStormy00:

Bros sorry you got me there no vex i fell for it. But coconut head sound offensive imo. I am sorry i take everything back.

No problem.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? by senjutsu(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
You better drop money inside that envelope. undecided
Do you want to rob God? Don't you know that God is using that money to feed himself, his family members and all the angels in heaven? undecided
Do you want them to go hungry?

Thank you, that's what I just told him.
Your head no dey house grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh / Islamism - The New Global Threat / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.