Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock (5906 Views)

These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES / APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by engrchykae(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mraphel:
Nnamdi kanu has a lot of blood in his hands as a result of his hate speech and doctrine
you are part of the imbeciles who blame the 11 Corp members killed by buhari boys in 2011 because he lost,your reasons is "why are they in the north at that time?"don't they know the north likes killing.
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Danielfx:
Have you taken your prescriptions today ?

What can u say?

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by katyamizotta: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Bro I'm mocking them to have sense. Is just like pleasant green on YouTube he exposes and mocks scammers so victims can be smarter if you still fall for the scam you're oyo.

Now tell me brother this people to be executed tomorro what will be done other than call ICC.
I had an argument with an IPOB member and I told him point blank his leader is confused. When Wike started killing Igbos in oyigbo he started calling on Israel he forgot he was the one that sent his youths to cause mayhem and behead Wike. Now Wike has gotten your time you're calling Israel and ICC and the end only your boys are dropping year to year...

My work is to free my people it pains me alot. The justice who was killed in oyigbo my sister knows him he is a strong believer of IPOB after they posted his picture the first day he is now a forgotten matter the next thing Kanu will do is to cause another incitement...

I will keep working till my brothers get the music

You do not mock your brothers in public and allow outsiders help you mock them. You advice and let them be.
You are of a particular tribe yet everyday you post a damaging story about them.
Even if a person's mother is a prostitute and father a beggar, you do not allow outsiders the opportunity to insult them along with you.
While you have good intentions you need to communicate in a way that others understand that the purpose is not to deride your tribesmen.
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2020
katyamizotta:

You do not mock your brothers in public and allow outsiders help you mock them. You advice and let them be.
You are of a particular tribe yet everyday you post a damaging story about them.
Even if a person's mother is a prostitute and father a beggar, you do not allow outsiders the opportunity to insult them along with you.
While you have good intentions you need to communicate in a way that others understand that the purpose is not to deride your tribesmen.

Bro IPOB is not a tribe stop confusing yourself.
If mocking them will make them to use their sense and stop engaging soldiers with sticks and bottles wasting their life everytime bro I'll continue...

5 o clock is by the corner and this people will be executed...
Nnamdi kanu is not posting about them again. How can we save them before they execute them.
Instead this early morning he is posting about Jubril...

And you want me to keep quite.

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by katyamizotta: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

5 o clock is by the corner and this people will be executed...
Nnamdi kanu is not posting about them again. How can we save them before they execute them.
Instead this early morning he is posting about Jubril...

And you want me to keep quite.

I am not able to find this on the internet. May I have your source?
If indeed Kanu is not acknowledging an execution of his members ( and if there really is an execution at 5pm) then he surely is crazy. But then it is important to verify this news.
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2020
katyamizotta:

I am not able to find this on the internet. May I have your source?
If indeed Kanu is not acknowledging an execution of his members ( and there really is an execution at 5pm) then he surely is crazy. But then it is important to verify this news.

Just search mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Facebook then click on post Jubril/Buhari is his latest update.

He has over 300k likes.
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by katyamizotta: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Just search mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Facebook then click on post Jubril/Buhari is his latest update.

He has over 300k likes.

Thanks a lot. I have not seen any information about people to be executed at 5pm today. That may be false as well
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by orisa37: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please don't kill them. Hand them over to Police to prosecute in a Federal Court of appeal. We are in a DEMOCRACY not Military Government.
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
katyamizotta:

Thanks a lot. I have not seen any information about people to be executed at 5pm today. That may be false as well

He posted d execution stuff yesterday and this is the link.

. https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2870004653284268/

But today he hasn't said anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Millions!!! 3rd Batch Of Eastern Security Network Unveiled / NNPC Releases 2020 Audited Financial Statements / Iyaloja Appoints An Ibo Man As Babaloja Of Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.