Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock (5911 Views)

These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES / APC Or PDP: Which Party Supporters Will Be In This Mood Tomorrow Evening? / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by chrisxxx(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
How a demented Nnamdi Kanu managed to hoodwink Men of the East to stupidity baffles me all the time.
Nnamdi Kanu has lost his sense. He insults everyone. He insults all the world powers that could help him in UN Assembly. Here in Nigeria he has turned everyone against the Igbos by saying things that never really happened.
Someone with little historical education would be dishing out fake history
Igbos it is time to quiet Nnamdi Kanu by whatever means.
Look at the relationship today of the Igbos in Rivers State. Do you know that no indigene of Oyigbo has come to complain of military invasion?
Do you know that indigenes of Oyigbo don't see themselves as Igbos?
Do you know that indigenes of Oyigbo call their home Oyigbo and not Obigbo?
Do you know that Igbos have been living peacefully in Rivers State prior to Nnamdi Kanu attack broadcast?
Nnamdi Kanu should be called to order.
It is a traditional Igbos proverb that an individual can not cook for the masses to their satisfaction just as an individual can't finish a food prepared by the masses for him
I rest my case. I used to be an ardent radio follower of Kanu until he derailed.

2 Likes

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by KanuIsCursed: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rest in piece in advance to them,never join terrorist group embarassed,though I know d story to be fakegrin
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by Daniel058(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
One thing I don't like about Ohamadike is how he insult Peoples even men of God. Later he will be calling God's name . I don't like it.i have deleted Radio Biafra app on my phone. cry
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by greensandy: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
powerkey:

Pls do you know of any hood Igbo that can give us a sweet forum better than Nairaland.

We Igbo's will exit this forum enmass

I think some of you have tried this in 2015.
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by orisa37: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
We are in a Constitutional DEMOCRACY. The ARMY hasn't got such POWERS TO KILL them.

Hand them over to ADAMU AND FROM ADAMU TO THE JUDICIARY.
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
supercase1:

But u claim to be Igbo,are u happy with what is befalling igbos presently or do u support the estrajudicial killings of igbis at oyibo which one angry

Oga I am not happy and that's why I opening the eyes of the remaining igbos who are still alive
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
ICC better do something before these guys take the law into their hands!!!
Honestly u don't understand the function of ICC at all that's why they'll keep leading u to war with hope that ICC will intervene.
Recent Ethiopia and Tigray conflicts should serve u a big lesson. The envoy sent by UN to Ethiopia didn't even got any attention by Ethiopian govt talkless of ICC.
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by ProfAmaben(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Dey there na. I am an Igbo man 100 percent. I support the igno tribe on this forum.
Wasn't it yesterday I shared a broadcast of Nnamdi Kanu telling his boys to use any weapon including Catapult to fight soldiers. Is that what a sensible human should say.

You said when the time reach you'll sink the zoom. Time don reach you're bringing Catapult cheesy

I don't like Nnamdi Kanu's I know it all attitude, he has led many to their graves. The Igbos I know aren't stupid.

This Oyingboupdate is doing more harm than good to your brothers (you said you were Igbo). Mocking your fellow tribes men is plain docility, no northerner would do that to his people. Be wise.

If you are truly an Igbo man, change pattern of report.

2 Likes

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by mekysmart123: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

What about those killed and are still killed by Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and bandits, who them offend

Who's hands is their blood
are you now competing with Boko Haram? I no know whether una brain dey nyash angry
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by Danielfx(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Some IPOB members are getting the music grin
Why are you this jobless and tribalic, why instill tribalism and hate on Nairaland... What do you gain from this act ?

I am not an igbo, but i will never hate any tribe like you do. Change

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Someone is instilling hate and wickedness against another tribe....
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Danielfx:
Why are you this jobless and tribalic, why instill tribalism and hate on Nairaland... What do you gain from this act ?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Lol IPOB is not a tribe it is an organization. You think the mods are not learned. grin
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by Nostradamus1: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Nnamid Kanu has listed names of 39 IPOB Members arrested in Oyigbo to be killed tomorrow being the 30th of November. He claimed it is his spy in the Nigerian army that gave him the names. Why implicate your people always this mumu man.
He claims the people will be executed by 5pm tomorrow at a Kontagora barracks.
Nnamdi Kanu the war drummer then calls on the International criminal court to arrest governor Wike before they execute his men he sent to cause mayhem.

Source his official Facebook handle
https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2870004653284268/
For how long will Cownu deceive this fools
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
ProfAmaben:

I don't like Nnamdi Kanu's I know it all attitude, he has led many to their graves. The Igbos I know aren't stupid.

This Oyingboupdate is doing more harm than good to your brothers (you said you were Igbo). Mocking your fellow tribes men is plain docility, no northerner would do that to his people. Be wise.

Bro I'm mocking them to have sense. Is just like pleasant green on YouTube he exposes and mocks scammers so victims can be smarter if you still fall for the scam you're oyo.

Now tell me brother this people to be executed tomorro what will be done other than call ICC.
I had an argument with an IPOB member and I told him point blank his leader is confused. When Wike started killing Igbos in oyigbo he started calling on Israel he forgot he was the one that sent his youths to cause mayhem and behead Wike. Now Wike has gotten your time you're calling Israel and ICC and the end only your boys are dropping year to year...

My work is to free my people it pains me alot. The justice who was killed in oyigbo my sister knows him he is a strong believer of IPOB after they posted his picture the first day he is now a forgotten matter the next thing Kanu will do is to cause another incitement...

I will keep working till my brothers get the music

4 Likes

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by Nostradamus1: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
ProfAmaben:

IPOB are the most foolish set of IGbos I have met. A band of riffraffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by Nostradamus1: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Bro I'm mocking them to have sense. Is just like pleasant green on YouTube he exposes and mocks scammers so victims can be smarter if you still fall for the scam you're oyo.

Now tell me brother this people to be executed tomorro what will be done other than call ICC.
I had an argument with an IPOB member and I told him point blank his leader is confused. When Wike started killing Igbos in oyigbo he started calling on Israel he forgot he was the one that sent his youths to cause mayhem and behead Wike. Now Wike has gotten your time you're calling Israel and ICC and the end only your boys are dropping year to year...

My work is to free my people it pains me alot. The justice who was killed in oyigbo my sister knows him he is a strong believer of IPOB after they posted his picture the first day he is now a forgotten matter the next thing Kanu will do is to cause another incitement...

Brother keep the good work up. Make them see that Cownu is playing with their lives. You don't run away from a fight you instigated.The funny thing is the way they worship him forgetting that and Igbo man doesn't bow to another apart from his chi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by ProfAmaben(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Wow, didn't look at it from this angle. This is actually cool. IPOB must be destroyed, they are giving us a bad name. They never listen to advice and love raining insults on their parents. Ndi mmuo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by ProfAmaben(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nostradamus1:
IPOB are the most foolish set of IGbos I have met. A band of riffraffs

I'm telling you. Fools that don't listen to anybody. They are feeling the heat sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nostradamus1:
Brother keep the good work up. Make them see that Cownu is playing with their lives. You don't run away from a fight you instigated.The funny thing is the way they worship him forgetting that and Igbo man doesn't bow to another apart from his chi

Thank u for this positive comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
I URGE BIAFRANS TO BOYCOTT THIS PAGE.

THIS OP IS A AREWA WAR MONGER
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
I URGE BIAFRANS TO BOYCOTT THIS PAGE.

THIS OP IS A AREWA WAR MONGER

Hahaha I thought I am afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chai cry
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Wow, didn't look at it from this angle. This is actually cool. IPOB must be destroyed, they are giving us a bad name. They never listen to advice and love raining insults on their parents. Ndi mmuo.

This is exactly what am doing

1 Like

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by unshakablejihad: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

This is exactly what am doing

plz keep preaching to dem.

i be confirm igbo buh i hate this Igbos with passion, dey keep dragging us to the mud.

we must end dis nw.
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by Danielfx(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Lol IPOB is not a tribe it is an organization. You think the mods are not learned. grin
Wetin IPOB do you ? Why are you so bittered towards them ?
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by dukeprince50: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

What about those killed and are still killed by Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and bandits, who them offend

Who's hands is their blood
some of u are just stupid.
This is like saying PMB/GEJ are bad and one useless person come up and shout what about Donald Trump
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by dukeprince50: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Danielfx:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Ipob is stupid, God punish Ipob, May Ipob never see light of God, May Ipob members go to hell, may they all be killed, May NK suffer throughout his life with incurable disease.

Let me tell u, the mods won't do shit, cos I am insulting a terrorist group. If u want to know why mods won't talk, then change Ipob to Boko haram in the statement and read again. Also change NK to Shekau grin
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by ThatFairGuy1: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
The most painful part is WE'LL STILL HAVE WHO'LL BELIEVE THIS MENTALLY UNSTABLE MAN.
They're acting foolishly already

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
unshakablejihad:

plz keep preaching to dem.

i be confirm igbo buh i hate this Igbos with passion, dey keep dragging us to the mud.

we must end dis nw.

Thank u for the positive comments

1 Like

Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Danielfx:
Wetin IPOB do you ? Why are you so bittered towards them ?

Lol them dey push my brothers to early grave
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
Ipob is stupid, God punish Ipob, May Ipob never see light of God, May Ipob members go to hell, may they all be killed, May NK suffer throughout his life with incurable disease.

Let me tell u, the mods won't do shit, cos I am insulting a terrorist group. If u want to know why mods won't talk, then change Ipob to Boko haram in the statement and read again. Also change NK to Shekau grin

Correct cheesy
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by OyigboUpdate: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
The most painful part is WE'LL STILL HAVE WHO'LL BELIEVE THIS MENTALLY UNSTABLE MAN.
They're acting foolishly already

Na true o
Re: See 39 IPOB Members To Be Killed Tomorrow Evening 5 o clock by Danielfx(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
dukeprince50:

Have you taken your prescriptions today ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region / 50th Independence: Jonathan Orders Probe Of N6.6bn Budget Expenditure / Acn Versus Mimiko In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.