Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) (26418 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by nengibo: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2020
So Ipob has bcome another Boko haram
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Kamil83(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmmm, PDP with there propaganda, why PDP did not condemn attack and massacre at Oyigbo or oyigbo is not part of River state

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2020
I condemn this bombing, I condemn it, I condemn it.

I think its time Wike ejects all ibos from Rivers state.

They cant leave there lands and come forment terror in Rivers state.

Im glad that the world can now see that Igbos are deadly terrorist groups.

A house to house search should be carried out by the military in PH.

Any home where any form of Igbos material or emblem is found should be demolished including shops.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by thatigboman: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Any home where any form of Igbos material or emblem is found should be demolished including shops.

Nonsense
Rivers is igboland

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by bencr7: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Nonsense
he can eject igbo from river state u even know that, pls guy face ur north that insecurity is another thing
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by bencr7: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Nonsense
he can eject igbo from river state u even know that, pls guy face ur north that insecurity is another thing Mr zombie
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
3 people were caught, let the police provide full details about them
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by marsman: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Ipob likes spreading fake news, like the Oyigbo matter, were they claimed, Wike was doing ethnic cleansing. Fake news and Ipob 1 and 2, but this kanu urchin that wanted to kill wike's father must face the full sound of the drum.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Sagefromtheeast: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
What concerns IPOB with this news or you just want to be mischievous

He just wants to be mischievous
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2020
This killings should be investigated, instead of jumping into conclusion.

Again, Kanu no dey try

Even if he didn't do it, people will blame him, because he threatened Wike

Now, these attacks will be blamed on us peaceful south easterners who are doing business and making money.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by loopman: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2020
PDP and Ibos have a strange but undying love and covenant with each other

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by loopman: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Nonsense

It will get to that point all over Nigeria.

They should let the Ibos go, their problem is too much
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Nonsense
People always support injustice until the casualties reaches their area
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:

It will get to that point all over Nigeria.

They should let the Ibos go, their problem is too much
Explain why and how our problem too much
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Onepeople: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Wike antics is not going to wk ,this is method he employed to redeem his battered political image. We are watching him .

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Get sense
Get sense
Get sense

Ipob no we will not get sense, no we will not get sense, no we will not get sense.

If u people don't cause problem for our people una no go rest.

First coup una cause problem for our people, rest una no gree.

I remember when Buhari was sick when these same people were busy looking for trouble up and down saying Buhari was dead this and that, if buhari died for real and northerner's decide to use us as scape goat u would say Nigeria is wicked.

Even if u are not responsible for wikes attack we invited the fingers being pointed at us, ever since oyigbo saga which was smhw caused by same us, no day passes by without ipob attacking wike, now e don happen. People looking for trouble don run leave innocent people to face the heat

3 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by oyeb15: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2020
Wike will finally ruin PDP. His boy,Fayose has ruin PDP in South West. His ally Tambuwal is busy doing a good job by destroying d party in North West.
The Igbo's are trying to jump but d problem of the people in south South is that the letter PDP can't be easy erased from their mind.
The pillars holding PDP in South West are Seyi Makinde and Biodun Olujimi but paid agents like Fayose are poised the destroy these pillars.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by idahme(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
Wike is the chief security officer of the state so the blame should be at his doorstep

That's just a title, that's why we call on restructuring of the federation so whenever things like this happens we can hold the so called ''CSO' responsible. Though he is culpable but you cant put much blame on him because the country isn't run like that. States police is needed at this point in our national life.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by loopman: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2020
Coldie:

Explain why and how our problem too much

You hardly leave peacefully with others...

If you are not having issues with Hausa/Fulani, it will be Yorubas, if not yorubas, it will be Ijaws, Benin or the others

If you are not fighting South Africans, you are causing problem with Ghanaians, if you are not, you will be looking for trouble in Kenya, India, Malaysia or anywhere your criminal activities carry you to

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by putin2: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Wike is a terrorist .
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Bobxin: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Why is the country always condemning without necessary actions. Is this a condemed country?

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Oludara202: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2020
blacknp:
Only Terrorist were killed, I guess they have started their revenge mission?

Only terrorists indeed, get your facts right . I wished the military only went for the so called terrorists.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Bkayyy:
Some people are born foolish but that of IPOB PDP supporters / SE PDP supporters are on a different level.
Person no see you as equal to be president for years and you still dey support am.
Person no get visible legacy for your region, yet you still dey give am undying loyalty.
The same person come still see where dem dey kill your relatives sotey VOA come dey investigate, the person no still condemn but you will enter online and be wasting your last data defending him.
I've seen Zone B's but that of SE PDP supporters is the highest form

My friend stop talking rubbish. This your stupid line of blackmailing is stale already. PDP have not lives up to expectations but in all realitirs, they're better than that demonic and satanic party called APC. Party of terrorists and their sympathisers, clueless party with no vision of good governance and leadership. Your useless terrorist buhari called us 5% And refused to do the right things of inclusive government structure. Go to hell and don't mention me again.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

After Umahi's defection, PDP now treats it's remaining Governors like fragile egg

It's in the open that Nnamdi Kanu made threat and called for assassination of Wike for a 50 million bounty...

Now let's see who Ipob would blame,

foolishness have damaged ur brain entirely

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
But they were not fast to condemn obigbo massacre lipsrsealed
Wike don enter one chance for orile
he's yet to see something
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Bkayyy:
Some people are born foolish but that of IPOB PDP supporters / SE PDP supporters are on a different level.
Person no see you as equal to be president for years and you still dey support am.
Person no get visible legacy for your region, yet you still dey give am undying loyalty.
The same person come still see where dem dey kill your relatives sotey VOA come dey investigate, the person no still condemn but you will enter online and be wasting your last data defending him.
I've seen Zone B's but that of SE PDP supporters is the highest form

I completely agree with you!

Yet they will call Yorubas slaves to Fulani, whereas they still intend to campaign for and defend Atiku, a renowned Fulani, and PDP in 2023, after 21 years of little or no development in the South East by successive PDP administrations since the advent of democracy in Nigeria. On the other hand, Southwest states, except Lagos have been ruled by different parties - PDP, APC, ACN, AD & even Labour party since the inception of democracy in Nigeria.

Who is now the slave here?

SMH!

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by greensandy: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2020
Boko Haram Christian Version 1.0

Welcome to the New Dawn East of the Niger.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2020
GIVE THESE IGBO PEOPLE THEIR BIAFRA NOW HABA AT LEAST IF YOU SEPERATE THEM YOU WONT NEED TO BE DEALING WITH THEIR EXCESSES
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2020
loopman:
PDP and Ibos have a strange but undying love and covenant with each other

Like I have said before, it's a powerful love potion that PDP has given the Igbos since 1999, whereby despite being in power at the Federal Government level for 16 years and having PDP governors in most of the states for 21 years and counting, PDP has done little or nothing in form of development in Igbo land. Yet they still defend PDP with the last of their blood.

I personally have not seen that kind of blind love before...it cannot be ordinary or normal...there has to be a diabolical undertone to it.

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by PigTormentor: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Work of the IPIGS terrorists. pdp is in essence condemning their own terrorist wing of their party.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric / 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.