Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,834 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) (26413 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad iPOB miscreants are behind it sad sad sad undecided undecided
otondo from pit of hell
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2020
Pdp APC party wey mumu!! Occultic wike is yet to reap the bad seed he sowed in obigbo
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by olumide4christ: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2020
oyeb15:
Wike will finally ruin PDP. His boy,Fayose has ruin PDP in South West. His ally Tambuwal is busy doing a good job by destroying d party in North West.
The Igbo's are trying to jump but d problem of the people in south South is that the letter PDP can't be easy erased from their mind.
The pillars holding PDP in South West are Seyi Makinde and Biodun Olujimi but paid agents like Fayose are poised the destroy these pillars.

So you, at this time of the day in Nigeria's history still believe that PDP has a solution to Nigeria's problems and should be preserved?

Na wa ooo... wonders shall never end!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Bkayyy: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

My friend stop talking rubbish. This your stupid line of blackmailing is stale already. PDP have not lives up to expectations but in all realitirs, they're better than that demonic and satanic party called APC. Party of terrorists and their sympathisers, clueless party with no vision of good governance and leadership. Your useless terrorist buhari called us 5% And refused to do the right things of inclusive government structure. Go to hell and don't mention me again.
Who mentioned/quoted you in the first place? (BUSY BODY)
You are part of the people I am talking about. People with limited vision.
Is there any part of my post where I celebrated APC?
Even at that, APC called you 5 percent and yet is doing what the party you worship refused to do decades.
You people call Northerners zombies for APC and Hausa being subjugated by fulani but in reality you men of low reasoning are selling your birth right to south southerners.
Currently you lots in PDP are ruled by ogoni/ikwerre.
Wasn't your so called SE Igbo governors summoned at pH last three weeks?

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Lashist(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Bkayyy:
Some people are born foolish but that of IPOB PDP supporters / SE PDP supporters are on a different level.
Person no see you as equal to be president for years and you still dey support am.
Person no get visible legacy for your region, yet you still dey give am undying loyalty.
The same person come still see where dem dey kill your relatives sotey VOA come dey investigate, the person no still condemn but you will enter online and be wasting your last data defending him.
I've seen Zone B's but that of SE PDP supporters is the highest form
Anyone supporting PDP or APC is foolish at this point whether in SE, SS, SW, or any north??...where do you belong??
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Bkayyy: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Goldp5988:

And Wike think Oyigbo boys will forget just like that?
They will. Infact they will transfer their aggression to ipob for failing to protect them after drawing the fight to their land. Which will subsequently fall on Ndigbo and they will finally go the Ikwerre way, look for another ethnicity and re-write their history. Then their next generation will fight tooth and nail with you when you bring up their real old history.
This is simple sociology
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Bkayyy: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Lashist:

Anyone supporting PDP or APC is foolish at this point whether in SE, SS, SW, or any north??...where do you belong??
LOL, political parties are not actually Nigeria's problem but the foundation.
Nigeria is not supposed to exist through negotiations in the first place. It would have been better if it was established by a particular ethnic group through conquest
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Lashist(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, political parties are not actually Nigeria's problem but the foundation.
Nigeria is not supposed to exist through negotiations in the first place. It would have been better if it was established by a particular ethnic group through conquest
Lol...you see you faulted only PDP SE. Are people that support APC and PDP in other tribes not terribly stupid at this point...you are one of the problems of this country. Let me guess. You are a APC fanatic or possibly not from the SE and that's why you selected a particular tribe to diss..open ur dumb head. Both APC and PDP are terrible and won't help this country at all
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by UPANDAN: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's the IPOB street urchins that are behind the attack.
Investigations have been concluded by the Nigerian Police, according to the Rivers State PPRO, Mr. Omoni. The three suspects that were caught have all confessed to be members of the terrorist group IPOB. As we speak, more confessions are been made are on the Offings.

We are seated and watching how it will all end.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Bkayyy: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lashist:

Lol...you see you faulted only PDP SE. Are people that support APC and PDP in other tribes not terribly stupid at this point...you are one of the problems of this country. Let me guess. You are a APC fanatic or possibly not from the SE and that's why you selected a particular tribe to diss..open ur dumb head. Both APC and PDP are terrible and won't help this country at all
Read my post again. This time slowly and ask yourself "was my reply in line with it"
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Everything for this country na condemnation instead of nipping the issue or carrying out accurate investigation, once them don condemn they believe the problem is automatically solved.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I condemn this bombing, I condemn it, I condemn it.

I think its time Wike ejects all ibos from Rivers state.

They cant leave there lands and come forment terror in Rivers state.

Im glad that the world can now see that Igbos are deadly terrorist groups.

A house to house search should be carried out by the military in PH.

Any home where any form of Igbos material or emblem is found should be demolished including shops.

Nonsense

Look at this fool. Military should conduct house to house gallivanting in Rivers State meanwhile ur Boko Haram cousins are conducting house to house beheading of ur kinsmen yet it is difficult for you to condemn their actions...u and ur likes are the real terrorists

3 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Kiaso(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

After Umahi's defection, PDP now treats it's remaining Governors like fragile egg

It's in the open that Nnamdi Kanu made threat and called for assassination of Wike for a 50 million bounty...

Now let's see who Ipob would blame,

I am not ipob, but Wiked wike would die like a chicken

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by loopman: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kiaso:

I am not ipob, but Wiked wike would die like a chicken

Shut up!
Stop denying your heritage
Bloody Osu terrorist
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
otondo from pit of hell
with dat Ur heas dat Luk like egg roll and fake ABA made Tee shirt
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Lashist(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Read my post again. This time slowly and ask yourself "was my reply in line with it"
Its in line with it if you dont condemn those both parties. Now i ask again. Where do you say you belong?? cheesy
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
ipobarethieves:
with dat Ur heas dat Luk like egg roll and fake ABA made Tee shirt
lol.... It doesn't change the fact that you are idiots
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by orunto27: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
F.G is squandering Nigerian Money on incompetent Army and Police. Army that cannot defeat Bokoharam in all these years is incompetent.

F.G doesn't require more than EFCC & DSS.

POLICE should be assigned to States fully to be responsible directly to State Government on a hire & fire basis.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
lol.... It doesn't change the fact that my father's an idiots.
Better go face 2021 jamb/Waec.Kid
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Better go face 2021 jamb/Waec.Kid
lol... Bro wey mumu bring whatever you have in my house I'll feed all of you and your uborn!! Am not like you that eat mama thank you
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 4:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
lol... Bro wey mumu bring whatever you have in my house I'll feed all of you and your uborn!! Am not like you that eat mama thank you
According to a boy dat wear fake Chelsea jersey grin grin.I can see poverty all over u.U even denge pose in front of Ur face mini slap u Pa Onuoha house.Send Ur Acc make ibdashbu sumtin to take hold belle dis Xmas.Noe go steal Ur boss money oooo wink grin sad
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2020
ipobarethieves:
According to a boy dat wear fake Chelsea jersey grin grin.I can see poverty all over u.U even denge pose in front of Ur face mini slap u Pa Onuoha house.Send Ur Acc make ibdashbu sumtin to take hold belle dis Xmas.Noe go steal Ur boss money oooo wink grin sad
am i not better than you that doesn't wear at all? First of all put your profile picture b4 quoting me !! And go fine something doing cause I don't argue with lazy youths like you
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
am i not better than you that doesn't wear at all? First of all put your profile picture b4 mentioning!! And go fine something doing cause I don't argue with lazy youths like you
I dnt wear cheap/bend down select Cotonu Chelsea jersey.S.Go and hawk okpa,Pepsi and gala for Ur oga
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2020
ipobarethieves:
I dnt wear cheap/bend down select Cotonu Chelsea jersey.S.Go and hawk okpa,Pepsi and gala for Ur oga
mumu!! Put your profile first let see that face that looks like frog!!
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by mightyhazel: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2020
loopman:

It will get to that point all over Nigeria.

They should let the Ibos go, their problem is too much
loool

come and drive them

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.. if u no longer like it jump into a seaweed covered pond!
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
mumu!! Put your profile first let see that face that looks like frog!!
fl@thead Pig.all u wear isn't up to 500 naira @Ariara market.Is dat original Chelsea jersey grin grin grin.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by loopman: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
mightyhazel:
loool

come and drive them

Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.. if u no longer like it jump into a seaweed covered pond!

This exactly the problem with you Ibos.

One minute, you are complaining that Yoruba and Hausa are not letting you go, but when they tell you to go, you will start crying that Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians and nobody can drive you away

What exactly is the color of your problem? Obviously most of you don’t know what you want from your second class status in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by mightyhazel: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
loopman:

This exactly the problem with you Ibos.

One minute, you are complaining that Yoruba and Hausa are not letting you go, but when they tell you to go, you will start crying that Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians and nobody can drive you away

What exactly is the color of your problem? Obviously most of you don’t know what you want from your second class status in Nigeria
in one word,'biafla is dead,' in same breath 'ibo must go..'

pray tell ,how can biafla be dead in your head but Igbo mustn't chill ,relax and enjoy themselves wherever they want to chill relax and enjoy in Nigeria?
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by loopman: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
mightyhazel:
in one word,'biafla is dead,' in same breath 'ibo must go..'

pray tell ,how can biafla be dead in your head but Igbo mustn't chill ,relax and enjoy themselves wherever they want to chill relax and enjoy in Nigeria?

Biafra is dead as long as you are expecting Biafra with Kanu method, that will only end in tears for you.

When you truly want Biafra, the world will take you serious.

Left to people like me, you all would have been kicked back to the jungle of aliaigbo to go and deal with yourselves

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by mightyhazel: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
loopman:

Biafra is dead as long as you are expecting Biafra with Kanu method, that will only end in tears for you.

When you truly want Biafra, the world will take you serious.

Left to people like me, you all would have been kicked back to the jungle of aliaigbo to go and deal with yourselves
well its not left to you so u may still want to consider the lake option
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) by loopman: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
mightyhazel:
well its not left to you so u may still want to consider the lake option

You sound Moronic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video) / President Buhari Condemns Attack On Katsina School, Orders Army, Police To Act / Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.