Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex (1974 Views)

Prophet Muhammad' Was Right. Women Are The Booty Not Men End Times Deception / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by daddymummy(m): 1:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Why pay for sex when it is women who enjoy sex more than men.

Because men demand sex more, women sell sex.

It is because men don't know their rights that is why women sell sex to men but end up enjoying more than men.

The only thing a man enjoy in sex is the release of sperm.

You know when you release sperm, you will experience pleasure.

So it is not sex that gives pleasure but the release of sperm which a man can get even by masturbation.

Women are the ones who really enjoy sex because they are the ones being penetrated during sex.

Just like me massaging your body, you will enjoy it but me that massage you, I will not enjoy it.

So is it with sex.

The feeling of a big penis entering in and out of her vagina gives her pleasure akin to being massaged.

But you the man that put your penis, you are not enjoying anything except when you release sperm which you can even experience during masturbation. Like someone massaging another person is what you are doing to her.

But nature has made men to think that they are enjoying by making them to release sperm.

Woman can just lie down and enjoy the thrusting in and out of the penis from morning to night without feeling tired but when once you as a man has released sperm, you will be tired and will lost the urge and need to wait to regain the urge/desire and so that the sperm can build up to continue another round.

So it is the woman who actually enjoys sex and while men will expend energy to service a woman,a woman does not need energy.

Her own is to lie down and experience pleasure.

So it is women that suppose to pay for sex.

They are supposed to pay to have a penis enter their vagina.

Women are supposed to pay so that a man can use the money to eat and replace the lost energy.

Or they can buy men food stuff like milk etc so men can eat and regain lost energy in order to have energy to continue servicing women.

But because men don't know their rights,they go running after women and demand for sex.

And women seeing their desperation place demands on men for an activity which only they(women) enjoy.

N/B: Being penetrated is the enjoyment of sex.Penetrating is not enjoyable.Being penetrated is enjoyable. So the release of sperm is given to make a man believes he has enjoyed sex.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 30, 2020
word*
Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2020
ok u have typed all this one nau ..tommorow u will still give ur girlfwend 60k monthly maintanance allowance for her asper as we wan enter new month

7 Likes

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by daddymummy(m): 1:44am On Nov 30, 2020
Also women have many G spots on their bodies through which they can enjoy sex but the only effective G spot on a man's body is the penis.

It shows that sex was created for women and not for men.

But in order to satisfy the sexual longing in women, nature made men to desire sex so much.

So that when men run after sex,it will end in women being sexually satisfied.

Nature does this in a bid to satisfy women because sex was created for women.

It does this by giving men more desire for sex so that when they cannot hold themselves,it will end in women being satisfied.

The proof that sex was created for women is also seen in the fact that a woman can lie down and enjoy sex from morning to night without being tired because they don't spend any energy.

But men are deceived to believe that they are enjoying.

If nature did not give men much desire, women would have been so sexually hungry without any one to satisfy her.

So nature does this to help women.

So it is women that suppose to pay.

For now they are being paid for enjoying what was created for them.

In fact that is another proof that sex was created for women and not for men. The fact that men give something in order to sleep with women shows that sex was created for women.

They have more enjoyment spots on their bodies,they can spend hours having sex unlike men and they receive something in return for sex; This is a proof that sex was created only for women.

So men stop deceiving yourselves.

Just imagine your penis as your hand and her vagina as a body.

As the hand is massaging a body so is your penis massaging her vagina.

The person who is massaged is the only one enjoying. The one that does the massaging is not enjoying anything although he might be deceiving himself that he is enjoying.

So she is the only one enjoying because you are the one doing the work on her vagina using your penis.

So men I tell you the truth,stop living in deception.You have been deceived.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by hashtagged(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Ok, but same person will be paying money for sex who are you decieving
Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Womanizer(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Yeah that's true
Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by planetx13: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Nobody is meant to pay or get paid for sex .... of course except prostitutes

Ciao

1 Like

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by dukeprince50: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2020
No one is meant to pay for sex but the idea that women enjoy sex more is false.
Most times in sex, women won't get satisfied and the man will just release and fall on the bed like bag of garri.
Imagine u have sex and didn't release sperm, will u consider that sex enjoyable?
Without the satisfaction, sex is just like rubbing organs together, women doesn't reach orgasm most often and some men doesn't care and just fall down, and sometimes u see her begging for more cos she wish to reach that end which u have reached.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by LadyTianna(f): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2020
All I see is a man desperate to be penetrated. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Theboy21: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Bro Wake up from your dreams, you are still in Nigeria where pvssy ass Niggas worship girls and make them believe they are the real deal; and that's where entitlement comes up cos they were use to it cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
After all said and read,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget

1 Like

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2020
I hear u sir...next

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2020
I hope girls haven't drain your pockets 'cause of 5 minutes pleasure.

1 Like

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Kondomatic(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2020
lefulefu:
ok u have typed all this one nau ..tommorow u will still give ur girlfwend 60k monthly maintanance allowance for her asper as we wan enter new month
This monthly allowance wey guys dey give girls nah wetin I still never understand.

It's foolishness, inferiority complex/low self esteem or financial irresponsibility?

I means there's always something more useful to do with money. If he loves her that much then why not set her up so she can be earning her own money?

How you see this kain thing Lefu?

1 Like

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by paul61777: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2020
All I see is a man desperate to be penetrated.

1 Like

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by PinkPill(f): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2020
Kondomatic:
This monthly allowance wey guys dey give girls nah wetin I still never understand.

It's foolishness, inferiority complex/low self esteem or financial irresponsibility?

I means there's always something more useful to do with money. If he loves her that much then why not set her up so she can be earning her own money?

My boyfriend placed me on monthly allowance. I'm a student and he doesn't want me getting stranded so I can focus on my studies.
From there, I get my hair done, nails, clothes, feed and sort my school project.

Before you ask if he's my father, My dad is late and my mom has my 6 younger ones to cater to. cheesy and he knows that apart from my mom, there's nowhere else I can get money from.
He's Heaven-sent kiss

If you have the money, just do it.
It will make her immune to needless temptations and distractions.

1 Like

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Ikennamurphy: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2020
PinkPill:

My boyfriend placed me on monthly allowance. I'm a student and he doesn't want me getting stranded so I can focus on my studies.
From there, I get my hair done, nails, clothes, feed and sort my school project.

Before you ask if he's my father, My dad is late and my mom has my 6 younger ones to cater to. cheesy and he knows that apart from my mom, there's nowhere else I can get money from.
He's Heaven-sent kiss

You're more like an orphan then, he will receive the reward of training an orphan

2 Likes

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Donspicey: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2020
LadyTianna:
All I see is a man desperate to be penetrated. lipsrsealed

Asin the guy na Gay abi

Sex no be child play ooooo

3 Likes

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Jergobright1025: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2020
PinkPill:

He's Heaven-sent kiss

At the end of the day, you will leave him for the love of your life.....

3 Likes

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by PinkPill(f): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Jergobright1025:

At the end of the day, you will leave him for the love of your life.....

He is the Love of my life.

1 Like

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Tony142: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
PinkPill:

He's Heaven-sent kiss

Gold digger, yet u will still go and cheat with another guy who do not give u a dime #idiot

3 Likes

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by PinkPill(f): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tony142:

Gold digger, yet u will still go and cheat with another guy who do not give u a dime #idiot

I don't cheat on my boyfriend. I'm loyal to him because he treats me right. And if eating his money means I'm a gold digger, then I'll gladly be one.

My boyfriend is Rich. Allow me to enjoy life. He's not complaining.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kondomatic:

they call it maintanance fee cheesy
even if the guy set up business for the girl he must still dey send that maintanance fee o cheesy
dat one na must cheesy
anyway na guys wey dem fit manipulate dey fall into that trap cheesy
Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Go5DY(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Love of your life kill you there, this is the reason why men don't live long, they will just die after stressing and worry for nonsense.
Re: It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex by Palehair: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
daddymummy:
Also women have many G spots on their bodies through which they can enjoy sex but the only effective G spot on a man's body is the penis.

It shows that sex was created for women and not for men.

But in order to satisfy the sexual longing in women, nature made men to desire sex so much.

So that when men run after sex,it will end in women being sexually satisfied.

Nature does this in a bid to satisfy women because sex was created for women.

It does this by giving men more desire for sex so that when they cannot hold themselves,it will end in women being satisfied.

The proof that sex was created for women is also seen in the fact that a woman can lie down and enjoy sex from morning to night without being tired because they don't spend any energy.

But men are deceived to believe that they are enjoying.

If nature did not give men much desire, women would have been so sexually hungry without any one to satisfy her.

So nature does this to help women.

So it is women that suppose to pay.

For now they are being paid for enjoying what was created for them.

In fact that is another proof that sex was created for women and not for men. The fact that men give something in order to sleep with women shows that sex was created for women.

They have more enjoyment spots on their bodies,they can spend hours having sex unlike men and they receive something in return for sex; This is a proof that sex was created only for women.

So men stop deceiving yourselves.

Just imagine your penis as your hand and her vagina as a body.

As the hand is massaging a body so is your penis massaging her vagina.

The person who is massaged is the only one enjoying. The one that does the massaging is not enjoying anything although he might be deceiving himself that he is enjoying.

So she is the only one enjoying because you are the one doing the work on her vagina using your penis.

So men I tell you the truth,stop living in deception.You have been deceived.
If you've ever been penetrated, you will know that a man also have another G spot which is not his dick

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You / Yahoo Don Spoil This Country Finish / Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.