Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) (12170 Views)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by niyidenrele: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
*Marriage is women’s big retirement plan after they’re done sleeping around – Uganda lady says*

A Ugandan YouTuber, Sharon Godwin has dropped her take about women and why they get marriage.
Sharon Godwin marriage
According to Sharon, marriage is a big retirement plan for women.

She went further to say that after women are done having fun and sleeping around, they get married as retirement plan.

“Marriage is women’s big retirement plan after they’re done “having their fun” and sleeping around.” she tweeted.

Recall that one month ago, Sharon called out her Nigerian ex-boyfriend, Ralph for allegedly refusing to pay back money she spent during his trip to visit her.

According to her, they agreed to see each other and so they came up with the agreement to split the billing 50-50 so that it won’t too much for him to carry.
Upon arriving Uganda, Sharon said that Ralph went back on their agreement and instead promise to refund half of what she spent on him during his stay in the East African country.
http://static.phxfeeds.com/commonShare?originUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gistreel.com%2Fmarriage-is-womens-big-retirement-plan-after-theyre-done-sleeping-around-uganda-lady-says%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1Hi-UOckdmiee9WrxW1RAA5HYLZSjYzuUJnY_nKfQ_UiuUOgzQJOICfpg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by OlawaleBammie: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Abi
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
She has a point.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by HomerTimpson: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
She has a point of trash

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Adaibeku(f): 12:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Sweetcunt97 is it true?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:04am On Jul 05, 2020
Adaibeku:
Sweetnt97 is it true?
A very Big NO cos she Generalized which is quite d fallacy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by 0Brien: 3:53am On Jul 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A very Big NO cos she Generalized which is quite d fallacy.

You don't sleep?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by JOACHINpedro: 5:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Generalization bad ni.
The Mumu girl wan trend sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by JOACHINpedro: 5:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Iies
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Angelacruz: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Not true
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Openbusiness3: 6:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Coming from a woman, hmm, interesting. If a man had said this, they will crucify and hang him with insults, nawa (◔‿◔)

25 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 05, 2020
100% True. Especially 4rm Most Ladies.

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2020
Absolutely correct for prostitutes and hustlers. Afterall, those that they sleep around with are married men and those who will still get married.
Some of this Ladies will even say it is pastor that they can only marry as it fits their retirement plan. That is why I laugh when a man says he will marry a virgin. The clever woman who he makes a marriage proposal to and whose pussy has already been battered will reply that "She is virgin but no sex before marriage." And Mr confident will think he is the most luckiest man on earth. His eye will shine when he is made to understand the true meaning of "for better for worse" after wedding.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Uyi168: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2020
Baby mama-ism all the way o..

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2020
How people sit down and decide to be controversial is what i find hard to understand.
Wait ooo shebi no go take the same route too make i blow.
Hey guys check out my YouTube channel using the link below to learn business tips for small and medium businesses.
Do not forget to like, comment, share and subscribe
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
How people sit down and decide to be controversial is what i find hard to understand.
Wait ooo shebi no go take the same route too make i blow.
Hey guys check out my YouTube channel using the link below to learn business tips for small and medium businesses.
Do not forget to like, comment, share and subscribe
Hey sis I tried to subscribe but it's not going through. What's your channel name?
And could you sub to mine? It's Undaunted Yoca.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by SavageResponse(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2020
Uyi168:
Baby mama-ism all the way o..

Easier said than done especially here on the African continent
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Uyi168: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

Easier said than done especially here on the African continent
Just watch and see..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2020
could this be true
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by heykims(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2020
And men, don't they sleep around too?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by egopersonified(f): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2020
So the virgins getting married slept around with their hymen still intact. Sometimes you will be wondering the kind of world some people live in.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2020
0Brien:

You don't sleep?
I do
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by NofiuFade(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Women are very good attacking themselves, what a kind of life grin
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Ladikwa(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2020
Basically don't be any olosho retirement plan.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by FlipsideX: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2020
And what is marriage to a man?
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Dande55: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2020
If you are a guy and you agree to this, that means it was also your mum's retirement plan.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Hey sis I tried to subscribe but it's not going through. What's your channel name?
And could you sub to mine? It's Undaunted Yoca.
Alero Ajems
Ok.
Will try subscribing to yours.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by rapid101(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2020
onyi22 plz come oh
we need verification from u

is dis true

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Iamsane: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Absolutely correct. Some will even say that it is pastor that they can only marry.
That is why I laugh when a man says he will marry a virgin. The cunning woman whose pussy has already been battered will reply that "She is virgin but no sex before marriage". And Mr confident will think he is the most luckiest man in earth. His eye will shine when he is made to understand the true meaning of better for worse after wedding.

Balderdash
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by paulolee(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2020
tru talk bt bad generaluzation because not all women sleep around and not all women gat that plan on dier mind.
Re: Marriage Is Women’s Big Retirement Plan After They’re Done Sleeping Around (pix) by Haywhymido(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2020
frontpage all the way!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[album Download.] Migos Culture II Full 2018. / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 8. " The Game Of Love" / 10 Things About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.