Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC (51263 Views)

NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Bofoy4(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
I served in Akwa ibom state 2018

wow my ppa at Nsukara offot Uyo was nice
The cost of living there is low
Houses are affordable
foodstuffs at their main market itam was very cheap.

Job opportunities dey or u can setup ur own business and still thrive cos the population was OK

I regret leaving Uyo after my POP

The state do pay 5k every month and is steady
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by noble2faith(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Why dat oyibo picture

This ur signature funny ooo grin grin

Wetin Islam do you?
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by BrutusOj(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
tellsblinks:
Nothing sweet pass serving in the North

If you aim to just catch cruise, chop Cow leg and ishi ewu, turkey, chicken at a very cheap price, if you would love to stay in the GRA of a state and play golf with sunusi lanudo, and other top politicians or do you wish to hang out with 2face idibia? and other fun which you might never experience elsewhere.

Then searve in Benue state,Markurdi to be precise.

Trust me you would thank me later, and just a hint, while looking for house, please go to GRA, there are mansions with exclusive boys quarters lower than10k rent. And most times the landlord gives you lots of food, tomato, yam, meat — yes because they have it plenty and If they don't give you, it will spoil.

Yess!!! Things are that cheap! Light is 24/7, security is tight because it's GRA, And most important they value corpers alot, their police and market women, they all love corpers.

Maybe because the state lacks education and majority wish they had finished school and become a corper
You just spoilt a good analysis of a good state to serve with the bolded. How do you mean " maybe because the state lacks education"? Benue youths are well learned, despite having just one Federal University in the state, are not behind educationally. You can rate us low in terms of infrastructures and availability of jobs, but not in terms of academic awareness. Most of the okada guys, bus conductors and menial jobs workers you see around Makurdi and other parts of the state are graduates, an average Idoma man wouldn't stop at first degree except he got a very secured job. Please, stop 'chuking' my people yearns cos them they respect Corps members fa.. undecided
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by eddynaira125: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Pls
Remove Delta and Nasarawa from that list

They don't deserve to be in that list

[Qquote author=obrien29 post=96574451] So, on our list of 10 best states to choose for NYSC are states you have access to jobs and businesses; states where you can easily settle after the program as they have good standard of living, and you can make money or get a job in them.

Nevertheless, that we focused on jobs and businesses doesn’t mean we neglected other factors like security, cost of living and interactive capacity of the host states. We also included other factors as well. While jobs and businesses are the priority, we also let other factors serve as part of determinants of our choice.

10 Best States to Choose for NYSC

: https://evure.com.ng/2020/11/24/best-states-to-choose-for-nysc/[/quote]
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by eddynaira125: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Pls
Remove Delta and Nasarawa from that list

They don't deserve to be in that list
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
obrien29:
So, on our list of 10 best states to choose for NYSC are states you have access to jobs and businesses; states where you can easily settle after the program as they have good standard of living, and you can make money or get a job in them.

Nevertheless, that we focused on jobs and businesses doesn’t mean we neglected other factors like security, cost of living and interactive capacity of the host states. We also included other factors as well. While jobs and businesses are the priority, we also let other factors serve as part of determinants of our choice.

10 Best States to Choose for NYSC

: https://evure.com.ng/2020/11/24/best-states-to-choose-for-nysc/

When you say Rivers is insecure how do you mean? Mention any state in Nigeria where there is no crime? But you and your Yoruba media always choose to rub it on other tribes because you feel you have monopoly of pen and paper. It's like saying people should be careful of going to Ibadan or ogun because of ritualist. My dear OP be professional pleases.
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by EbukaHades10(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
NarnieAceTech:

Hahahahaha! grin @ Last statement and picture. With the guys and chicks I met in camp, I told myself there's no way I was gonna redeploy. Lord knows when I'm well settled financially, I'm going back to start a business and family in Osogbo.

You can always serve again if you want.
Even though coro no allow me enjoy my service year, I no wish to serve again. That thing na dirty
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Melanyn(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oga Enugu state is the worst state to serve and they also have the worst orientation camp in Nigeria. FACT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by OLESCO(f): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
I enjoyed my stay in Kano state whalai !!!!!! though I wasn't paid any state alawi 2018/2019. could remember crying all through the journey from East (Owerri to be presides) to North chaiii.

And it was my first time going to the North. I cried to the extent that I got very sick before reaching Lokoja that other prospective corps member stated shouting and the driver had to stop lol. I could remember someone asking for the nearest hospital, thank God I wasn't hospitalized ......

I never enjoyed camping cos I was always sick or busy pursuing my redeployment. funny enough the 3 "legit" sources that was working for my redeployment failed me. it was then that I cried my eyes out hahaha but I never knew God was working for my own good.

I served with one of the best organization located @ Zango Dakata Nasarawa lga.... I met with good "Souls" that dismantled my fear. I connected with great people that gave me reasons to smile always.

Bottom line man propose and God dispose ..... Most times, allow God to "use" u... Just do the one u can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
tellsblinks:
Nothing sweet pass serving in the North

If you aim to just catch cruise, chop Cow leg and ishi ewu, turkey, chicken at a very cheap price, if you would love to stay in the GRA of a state and play golf with sunusi lanudo, and other top politicians or do you wish to hang out with 2face idibia? and other fun which you might never experience elsewhere.

Then searve in Benue state,Markurdi to be precise.

Trust me you would thank me later, and just a hint, while looking for house, please go to GRA, there are mansions with exclusive boys quarters lower than10k rent. And most times the landlord gives you lots of food, tomato, yam, meat — yes because they have it plenty and If they don't give you, it will spoil.

Yess!!! Things are that cheap! Light is 24/7, security is tight because it's GRA, And most important they value corpers alot, their police and market women, they all love corpers.

Maybe because the state lacks education and majority wish they had finished school and become a corper
Lolz u think so?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by jrusky(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
Delta should be first on the list. Lagos is overrated. Damn crowded!

What has crowd has to do with NYSC? Are you coming to Lagos to do population census

Lagos might be rough or whatever bro anybody wey neva taste Lagos life as a Nigerian the person still dey behind.

FACT!!! Pls leave tribalism.out of this context face reality. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Cashsteady(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Osun should be here that state just too dey ok. Constant electricity, good roads and cheap on top with friendly people
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by khalif090: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
hahahahah ENUGU ke, enugu wey house rent na die, noting d enugu o everything cost,food,transport.house rent.everytin cost for 042 even ashawo self don add money

4 Likes

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Albertone(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lagos,prepare for high cost of living and traffic jam.Abuja,prepare for high cost of living too.
OP,you no mention Borno.
3k and 2k foreign followers instagram account for sale...

Mention me if interested...
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by NaijaCover(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Anambra State is the best for NYSC

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by tellsblinks(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
BrutusOj:
You just spoilt a good analysis of a good state to serve with the bolded. How do you mean " maybe because the state lacks education"? Benue youths are well learned, despite having just one Federal University in the state, are not behind educationally. You can rate us low in terms of infrastructures and availability of jobs, but not in terms of academic awareness. Most of the okada guys, bus conductors and menial jobs workers you see around Makurdi and other parts of the state are graduates, an average Idoma man wouldn't stop at first degree except he got a very secured job. Please, stop 'chuking' my people yearns cos them they respect Corps members fa.. undecided

No vex sir,
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by naijadrivablog: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Most states there shouldn't be theresad

Lagos: high cost of transportation (which will finish your allowee/hold up, etc.

Rivers: THE State Government DOES NOT PAY Corps members. They are still owing my brother till date.

Abuja: Is too expensive (rent and transportation fare is expensive but not like Lagos) for corps members, especially guys. Girls rush Abuja for potential sugar daddy/politician.

I have lived in all these cities and more and served in one, schooled in the other, do business in another etc.

I can't say about other States you listed.

1 Share

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by macdammy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
Delta should be first on the list. Lagos is overrated. Damn crowded!

Only those who have never been to Lagos is always screaming “Damn crowded”

Have a drink and chill dick head
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Estellie: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ekemeze:
I knew Akwa Ibom must be there.

I wonder what y'all see here. Uyo is gradually turning to Lagos in terms of population which makes me sick
What is doing this one?
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
macdammy:

Only those who have never been to Lagos is always screaming “Damn crowded”

Have a drink and chill dick head
stop wailing under my post dumbo!
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Uchennazico: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
GreenDee:
Yes ooo!! But the stress no be here..

It will be worth it in the long run
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Sandydayziz(f): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Unless u don get ur PPA down for Lagos, wahala for who serve for Lagos o.

If traffic no finish u, another thing go do am.

Thank God say NYSC carry Ogun state give me instead of Lagos state.

Osun state sef make sense too
When did you serve? Is it true the govt doesn’t pay 5k monthly? Been hearing diff news on this
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Stefenijoan002(f): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kaduna is cool ohh.free food ,accommodation, light bill free transportation etc.when you go to market they dash u things,when u go to bar free drinks n truth is everything is so cheap missed my service yr thou .I love sanga LG

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by EbukaHades10(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sandydayziz:

When did you serve? Is it true the govt doesn’t pay 5k monthly? Been hearing diff news on this
Batch A 2020 currently serving.

Osun pays 5k per month standard.

I relocated to Ogun state but they never give us shingbai
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Sandydayziz(f): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Batch A 2020 currently serving.

Osun pays 5k per month standard.

I relocated to Ogun state but they never give us shingbai
Oh nice

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Deemayor: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Edo State should have been included not those Northern States with Boko
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Teymanhenry(f): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
come Nasarawa, Lafia. Serve and be a devotes member of any ERCC church. they'll definitely bless you one or two days offering which with likely amount to #1,000,000.. draw a business plan
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by Edusouls(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
State ridden with cultists, and touts, criminals freed from prison roaming and raging in the state, robbery cases and killings are rampant so why should corpers be posted to edo? One Good reason..
Deemayor:
Edo State should have been included not those Northern States with Boko
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by sammyranking(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tbvxl:
Borno!
Borno!!
Borno!!!
Borno!!!!
Borno!!!!!
Borno!!!!!!
Borno!!!!!!!
Borno!!!!!!!!!
Borno!!!!!!!!!!!!
Borno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Borno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin
Sorosoke no dey disguise grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by We4all: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:

When I was still around, I used to visit AKS almost every month. In fact that was the Last state I visited before I left Naija.
I was fond of spending weekends with my friends there.
..... a very Peaceful state.
There are many states I can't visit the way I visit AKS

Before you migrated to Sambisa right?
Re: 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC by We4all: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
jrusky:

What has crowd has to do with NYSC? Are you coming to Lagos to do population census

Lagos might be rough or whatever bro anybody wey neva taste Lagos life as a Nigerian the person still dey behind.

FACT!!! Pls leave tribalism.out of this context face reality. Thanks.

Behind? In terms of agberoism or what? I know people who have never been to Lagos, and will probably never go to Lagos. But they are a cosmopolitan and well exposed. How the heck are such people behind?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.