Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ (31072 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Racoon:
This is the real threat but they will never be proactive against it.Go see the way they are issuing threat to #endSARS protesters/Nigerians protesting for good governance.

why are southerner this evil, Ending sars is a big win for boko haram.
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Obyino: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2020
who be this yenefer sef
DasaintHope:
Congrats. You just renew your Stupidity subscription bundle
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Sufisunni: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Pls stop spreading misleading information
Dailytrust is more Buhari than you. Anyway, you write for your monthly 30k, not your conscience

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Ikennamurphy: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion there's no intending attack to happen in Borno, i repeat there's no intending BH attack to happen in Borno the military is not aware of afore/ ahead of time cuz I refuse to believe Camp zairo sector command telling Nigerians they never saw Boko Haram advancement all the way to Zambarmari

meanwhile, my heart goes out to the affected, if you've ever lived in Borno you'll agree with me of all states in 9ja Borno shouldn't be the one ravaged with insurgency
So which state should be ravaged. Unfortunately na kanuri people de tidy up their own people
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Npraise(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2020
This is a pitiable pathetic situation. We need an external intervention in this Country.
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by JoeEeL(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
They can’t do anything,they are busy in obigbo killing innocent people with the order of a tyrant called hitler w!ke
While bmc and tribalist mofos hail them because they labeled their victims ipob
Karma is best serve cold
Wike will regret
If hitler still has supporters before and after death
Then am not surprise
For wike hailers

Wiike is simply an idiot and a foool.

Na still d same Fulani go treat hin f*ck up las las. No be even IPOB.
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by seunmsg(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2020
Buhari has failed the people of Bornu state. That he has not taken any decisive action against the leadership of the military for failing to prevent the Zabarmari massacre says a lot about his failure. He should resign honorably if he can no longer protect Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Kaiser20: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2020
inoki247:
Going Legit in Nigeria is now a Sin..

Illegitimate people now feel safe than the legit people in diz country...

some of there mate av join Bandits to kidnap and cashing out massively but they choose to go legit and still dere security is not guranteed...
Stop writing nonsense, if you're looking for reasons why not join a Robbery or kidnapping gang yourself since illegitimate people ate cashing out.
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Cutiekatty: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
buharist yenefer. This could be your brother.

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Aksnoopy: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Kill them all!!!
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Born2Breed(f): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Buhari is doing well. He was not aware if not he would have sent his boko haram siblings to amnesty center.
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Coldie(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2020
After everything nothing will happen, nobody will be sacked nobody will be demoted why then are u telling us
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by afroxyz: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
for dishonouring the dead by debying their grueaome death, may no one pay you any resoect when you pass away

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by ccollins(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
u must be silly. Politicians servant. Keep working for them and be posting rubbish, we know you are a APC slave.
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Dailyhappenings: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Well...this is Nigeria...where the people who are meant to protect us are going this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnIVcraYYl0
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by farem: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:

A boko guy sighted.
May thunder strike your generation, you evil brood
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by dollytino4real(f): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2020
how will the killings stop wen 7 virgins await them in paradise as they kill. the killings can not stop unless they purse them to their caves and burn dem there. attack is the best defence in a battle field
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Grace001: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Waiting for Nigerian Army to denial being informed. Same Nigerian Army that can lie for Africa.

They should have informed them they were protesters with placards and flags, you’d be surprise to see 10 hilux van fully loaded with soldiers with live bullets

You scared the hell out of the Nigerian army when you said “Bokoharam”
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Onepeople: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Coming at a time when those that were captured are undergoing rehabilitation. And are ready for reintegration to the society. I know the government and the military are a state of confusion right now.
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by atheistandproud(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Cutiekatty:
buharist yenefer. This could be your brother.

The last guy was killed with his beads wrapped around his head.

Bloodsucking religion.

Spits!
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2020
I know that this news is a fake news and photoshopped.

The Northern Nigeria Is Very Very Safe and secured last time I checked.

Meanwhile if this fake news turns out to be truth then I think its very OK to capture some bokoharam and tag them repentant members then send them abroad as VIPs to enjoy.

When army catches bokoharam members they are pampered but when bokoharam catches borno citizens they are slaughtered like chickens

Anyway since the North and the FG thinks everything is going on fine.

Who am I to say otherwise??
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by prezeus(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Muslims no dey tire for suffer and death ? Nobody is even outraged !! It seems the lives of those lost is worthless as long as bubu is president. Tufia!!!
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Brushstrokes20: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Too bad!

Bloodthirsty govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2020
There power is meant for civilians alone.

They should have taken it as an opportunity to leave that place. But,this sad incident just had to happen embarassed
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by simplesearch: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2020
If not for the vast land mass and lack of resources at his disposal, at this juncture I would have advice Gov. Zulum to start the erection of a massive wall around those porous borders serving as easy inlets for this wicked fellow possessed with evil spirits from the pit of hell. This will definitely go a long way to reduce the activities of this demonic fellows. I believe if it's started on a good note, aid towards it's successful completion will be received from different quarters, home and abroad. This will be a very laudable project, if undertaken by a sincere leader like Zulum!
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by jumper524(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion there's no intending attack to happen in Borno, i repeat there's no intending BH attack to happen in Borno the military is not aware of afore/ ahead of time cuz I refuse to believe Camp zairo sector command telling Nigerians they never saw Boko Haram advancement all the way to Zambarmari

meanwhile, my heart goes out to the affected, if you've ever lived in Borno you'll agree with me of all states in 9ja Borno shouldn't be the one ravaged with insurgency
the special force in the military hardly go into battle this days.
they just create military presence in some locations they are and protect their territory.
the days of gun battle with bokoharam are hardly still in existence.
dunno why but weapons and wages can't be the reason.
cos they are paid massive special force allowance aside munguno allowance and salaries.
special force allowance for recruits is about 40k.
munguno: 20k
salary: 53k

that's big if you ask me.
although no amount of money is worth lives.
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by sammysneh(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2020
You should have told them some End sars protesters are disturbing the peace of the town

They would use speed of light to round dem up

Cowards that call themselves Army

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by tamdun: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQNdjVzNN4

110 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram
I saw same on cnn, 110 people and our govt said 40+
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by BabbanBura(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:

Can you imagine this idiot? Now I believe you are an agent of darkness and the lives of Nigerians mean nothing to you and your irks that care about only retaining power and positions even if it will be at the cost of the lives of all Nigerians.

May God visit the wrath of His vengeance on you and all you love and stand for, ameeen!!!
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Lawrry(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Sorry, the military were trained to end protest not terrorism.
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by crazycrypto710: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2020
To think people of the state won't go out and protest on these killings, let your voice be heard, this isn't normal and it should be condemned outrightly.
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2020
If your neighbours house is on fire,and u sit and say "after all it is not my house".
When the fire reaches your house u can't have an excuse.
The north take serious things not serious,and trivial things very serious.
It is the same with B/H which they tagged " our brothers"
He who digs a pit will fall into it-King Solomon in the Bible.
May Almighty God have mercy on Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Sale: Oyo State's PDP Secretariat Put Up For Sale (Photo) / Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.