Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power (25422 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / Zamfara, Rivers APC Remain Banned – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by favor914: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Nor worry e go soon touch u
Cry for yourself.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by oluwaahmed: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2020
SW is the problem of the south and the whole of Nigeria. They need to apologise to the rest of the south and jettison any idea of national governance in 2023. Rather than all of them clamoring for restructuring they are talking about 2023. They have even put the SE against the SW so that a Northerner will benefit from their fallout.
APC & PDP should not govern Nigeria again in its current structure.
We either rise up or be laid down as a corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by naijadrivablog: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Bigots!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Burstit(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahahaha... Pray to be alive bawo..

We shall live long like Metusela now to witness more of your wailing and gnashing of teeth which we have been witnessing since 2015.

The renewal loading in 2023
Zombie miscreant
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by mrkings84(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2020
GBAM...... THE TRUTH IS BEGINNING TO UNFOLD FROM THEM THEM!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by favor914: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2020
oluwaahmed:
SW is the problem of the south and the whole of Nigeria. They need to apologise to the rest of the south and jettison any idea of national governance in 2023. Rather than all of them clamoring for restructuring they are talking about 2023. They have even put the SE against the SW so that a Northerner will benefit from their fallout.
APC & PDP should not govern Nigeria again in its current structure.
We either rise up or be laid down as a corpse.
I hope you have chosen the priest that will speak at your eulogy? R.I.P.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by zeusdgrt(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2020
favor914:
Cry for yourself.
Apc e rat with multiple account spotted, sorry we are not deceived like I said e go soon touch u.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Basher8583: 8:55am On Dec 01, 2020
orisa37:
nigeria-will-never-know-peace-if-buhari-apc-remain-in-power-mohammed-junaid.

Certainly and we'll spoken from a brilliant Politician.

There is honor amongst theives
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by phorget(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

3 more years left for you to wail oo..

Wail on boy

Before the expiry of the 3years I'm sure the killings would have gotten to you and your households so that you can also feel the pains sensible Nigerians are feeling...

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by favor914: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Apc e rat with multiple account spotted, sorry we are not deceived like I said e go soon touch u.
APC, APGA, SDP, PDP you are damned to perdition in Nigeria.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by danifinest(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Splitmind:
But Nigeria is very peaceful, all you're hearing is fake news from bitter unpatriotic miscreants.

Sai Baba 2023!
Are you saying the news of the slaughter of the farmers is fake?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Bennycollins: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Accept that Buhari and his assembly of old brains have failed, it won't kill you. Dr. Junaid never compared APC govt nor mentioned that PDP should come back.
amc:
Mr Junaid, I am sure the people of Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Abuja all miss the peaceful period under the PDP government. In fact, Baga where Boko Haram killed over 2,000 people in one day also miss the peaceful period and governance of the PDP government. Politics is an evil game.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by jayworld15(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

We shall live long like Metusela now to witness more of your wailing and gnashing of teeth which we have been witnessing since 2015.

I thought they say you have a modicum intelligence in you, but they are actually wrong because you possess none. If you’re well acquainted with the story of methuselah; then, you should know that he was vocal against evil, non- partisan, not nepotistic in nature and always ready to defend the truth. But you are of your father, Satan the devil, who was a murderer and liar in the beginning. He has nothing to do but deny the truth and brandish all righteousness as wrongdoing. But the Lord shall destroy you for your lies and hatred for truth and righteousness. Smh for you.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by zeusdgrt(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2020
favor914:
APC, APGA, SDP, PDP you are damned to perdition in Nigeria.
Off point,am not partisan so am not delusional like u.like I said again e go soon reach u.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by favor914: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2020
phorget:

Before the expiry of the 3years I'm sure the killings would have gotten to you and your households so that you can also feel the pains sensible Nigerians are feeling...
Has Boko Haram killed anyone in your household, or anyone you know personally?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

3 more years left for you to wail oo..

Wail on boy

I hope you as are buying fuel at a cheaper rate.

I hope you are buying things in the market at a cheaper rate.

If you are not and you are calling him a wailer, then something serious is definitely wrong.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by favor914: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Off point,am not partisan so am not delusional like u.like I said again e go soon reach u.
Then how did you assume I was partisan? Or people that have a contrary opinion from your misconstrued views must be APC?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by helinues: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2020
jayworld15:

I thought they say you have a modicum intelligence in you, but they are actually wrong because you possess none. If you’re well acquainted with the story of methuselah; then, you should know that he was vocal against evil, non- partisan, not nepotistic in nature and always ready to defend the truth. But you are of your father, Satan the devil, who was a murderer and liar in the beginning. He has nothing to do but deny the truth and brandish all righteousness as wrongdoing. But the Lord shall destroy you for your lies and hatred for truth and righteousness. Smh for you.

Make sure na brick wall.

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by tarboshi(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2020
This man is not interested in the Prosperity and Peace of Nigeria.
His main concern is perpetuating Fulani Dynasty in Nigeria Politics.
He is already fronting another Fulani politician, this time from PDP.

He is a mere power monger

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by jayworld15(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

Make sure na brick wall.

The one blocking your reasoning and judgement.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Emotionss: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
helinues:

The irony of this your statement is that you may even be going through some level of extreme poverty and hardship than the individuals you're mocking....

I have cone to realize that most of those still supporting this Administration and it's bad policies are mostly poor, frustrated and hopeless people. To them if I don't have it, then nobody deserves to have it.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Earthquakes: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

With the way people are dying like flies, I pray you stay alive till 2023 grin grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Brushstrokes20: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2020
favor914:
You love him today because he abused Buhari, tomorrow if he says something contrary to your misconstrued opinion, you will label Junaid Mohammed an Islamic supporter? Useless Hypocrite.
Your dumb father and mother are useless hypocritic scums! Baaaaastarrrd!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by favor914: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2020
Bennycollins:
Accept that Buhari and his assembly of old brains have failed, it won't kill you. Dr. Junaid never compared APC govt nor mentioned that PDP should come back.
Be politically correct, they failed Almijiris, & N power dependents.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by GavelSlam: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=96607578][/quote]

Hope you don't think that Asian man is David Hundeyin?

grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Niceman4u(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2020
favor914:
Irredeemable Peasant of Biafra spotted, Almijiri be waiting for Buhari to come & help you.

Which of the brothels did you crawl out from?
I hope u washed ur stinking pussy and pants before looking for next customer?
Prostitutiom is no job. Stop it.
Remember you have just been treated of sexually transmitted disease.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by miketayo(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2020
jneutron4000:
This is the 2023 Political game, Atiku will come out in PDP so they want you all to vote against APC. If the Southerners are smart, you vote for candidate and not the party. If APC has candidate who is not Hausa Fulanis we will vote for APC.

God forbid.. so ur reason for voting APC is because d candidate isn't from d north, and u expect Nigeria to get better, ur a joker.
Nothing will make me vote for APC or PDP even if my brother is their candidate
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by favor914: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Niceman4u:

Which of the brothels did you crawl out from?
I hope u washed ur stinking pussy and pants before looking for next customer?
Prostitutiom is no job. Stop it.
Remember you have just been treated of sexually transmitted disease.
The same hotel Nnamdi Kanu & that Olosho were caught in.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Earthquakes: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

That line is stale and dumb...

Are you also getting paid for always attacking this government?

Are you happy that 43 people that has children, mothers, siblings etc saw their death coming, begged for their lives, cried and weeped but still killed like chicken?
Whatever we support has a way of coming back to us
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by grandlexuz(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2020
There is no denying that..However it will be a big mistake to think things could get any better with PDP. Nigeria needs a third reliable party to win through based on proper leadership and not Ethnic or Religious lines. That too will never happen and despite all the noise, APC will get another tenure come 2023; not because the deserve it but because the PDP is far from being a better option.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by Badonasty(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2020
lol...the funniest thing is that this man and Buhari have a lot of mutual friends...they should just call both of them and settle their differences...from the man's tone you'll know he's taking these things too personal...
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:
Who are the people interviewing this man self?

Wreckless Elder's stateman

Mr "Wreckless" ,why don't you dispute what Junaid said with superior arguments or facts ? Like Buhari,like his brainless supporters !

Isn't it obvious even to the Blind that Buhari is a disaster with nothing but destructions and pains to offer ? The miserable crumbs off the master's table has already blinded you ,therefore you can't see anything ! It is a pity that your life and that of your likes ,who still support the lifeless mofo in aso rock, aren't worth more than that miserable crumbs you depend on !

Olodo,product of quota system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) / Uzodinma: APC Will Field Candidate, Win Edo Election / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.