Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured (25575 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / When Both The Guy And The Lady Love With Their brain, How Will It Be? / Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2020
That lady or whatever slay queen she is should be given a title. Even Church and mosque were affected

2 Likes

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Grandmeister(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2020
annyplenty:
Is that lady a goddess?

Are there no more ladies that are single and searching?

This time is truly perilous.
Na Helen of Troy...wars have been fought because of women in history so this is not new.

1 Like

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by MrStylish(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Abobi
72Virgins benefactor spotted
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by MrStylish(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Grandmeister:

Na Helen of Troy...wars have been fought because of women in history so this is not new.
N waiting to see u fight urs
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by pocohantas(f): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....I no fit laugh.

How I wish they knew Ubun.jaband Martinez

Which useless Ubuja and Martinez?

Even King David murdered Uriah after seeing Bathsheba’s boobs while she was bathing.

Are your minions more redpilled than David?

4 Likes

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Karmatyra(f): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2020
cry Taraba fight is no joke,the Christians and muslims there are always ready to fight,I don't know why. i went to Wukari in 2016 to visit a friend,she was doing her youth service then,I was suppose to return to makurdi early Sunday,I woke up around 4am to bath,and like joke like play I heard a gun shot,my friend told me if I hear a repeat of that gun shot then there would be crisis. omoh thats how 5min later another gunshot,and before I could say Jack,bullets were landing on our roof. I have never been so scared in my life,turned out to be religious crisis,they burnt mosques down and churches also in retaliation..more than 30 people died before 12pm in the afternoon that day,I couldn't leave again,I had to leave on Wednesday,since then I promised my self I will never ever ever set foot in Taraba or anywhere far north again.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by lukui: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2020
smart woman, she go date the broke guys and

marry the rich dude

men work hard

women work smart

1 Like

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by oladosu59996: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Finally, Both team to score!End Sars sef..
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by WrittyWritter(f): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Can I see d lady's picture..I want to check something..when dey said wahala be like bicycle..it is not hard to start smiley
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Yekpa!!!

Two fools fighting over a lady, and that led to religious fight which further led to the death of some youths.

Chai!!!

see wetin illiteracy and unemployment dey cause

NA WAO THE WOMANS SOMETHING MUST BE DELICIOUS DIE
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Even King David murdered Uriah after seeing Bathsheba’s boobs while she was bathing.

....Lol. I will report you to my Bosses.
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by spy24(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin grin

In this hard times people still no wan get sense
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Tunde835(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Meedon:
MGTOW

Says that - never fight because of pussy
They ar abokis, dey probably never heard of it before

1 Like

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Karim2230: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Grasscutter for meat and breeding purposes . a colony is 90k for breeding stock while 5kg and above goes for 14k . we can also train you on how to become a successful grasscutter farmer.

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Afe11: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2020
Pierocash:
That dead body you saw with bullet holes might have been shot by police and pinned it on the jobless, and stupid youths who were fighting for love like hector and Achilles that ended up razing down the whole city of troyTaraba

Troy, Achilles, Hector.. The ILIAD AND Odyssey grin
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by grim33(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2020
My nigga
Meedon:
MGTOW

Says that - never fight because of pussy

1 Like

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Jack005(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Hmmm...where in the bible did such take place?
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by SaintBishop: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2020
O.M.G grin

1 Like

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by gforce5: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2020
Don't mind them. One of the causes of 2Pac and Biggie's beef was over a woman (Faith Evans). Are they more red pilled than those two? Are they more red pilled than Chris Brown who wanted to fight Drake in a club over Rihannia?
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Youngzedd(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Never "Underestimate" the power of Kpekus grin grin

That's for SIMPs.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Kestolove(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Ipob boys fighting for a biafra girl

1 Like

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by NobleAngell(f): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2020
I wish to see the lady's photo. She must have a beauty that's worth dying for.
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2020
Kestolove:
Ipob boys fighting for a biafra girl
....Always looking for troubles. Lol
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Louisboy22(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Hmm people are still fighting over woman in 2020, when woman full everywhere
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by karkel(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Where can this happen if not NIGERIA
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Vagina people causing problems from the time of Adam to Samson, even till date. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

All over the love of a lady
Nawa ooo!
Wasted generation!!!

You’re the wasted one without brain..
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by bigcasava1(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Lazy youths
Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Edusouls(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2020
All are the result of unemployment and idleness of youths in this country, The boyz that fought and wasted their lives over a girl none of them can boast of 1250 naira account balance..

1 Like

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Lee99: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Taraba amaka

1 Like

Re: Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2020
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? / Today Is My Last Day On Earth / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.