Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? (25555 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Matix222: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Apologies for the long write up……..

I have been dating this girl for like 2 months now and the relationship has been affecting my mental health that I can’t think properly.

I do love this girl but recently I have been having this feeling that she is seeing someone else and caught her to a point Yesterday. She couldn’t deny……

Firstly, yesterday was my birthday, she was supposed to come see me in the morning and spend the day with me, this girl didn’t show up after calling her like 17 times… had the feeling she was with a guy so I decided to go to her house.

On getting to her house, I saw her she was very weak. I asked her what she has been up to. She said she went to the farm. Then I asked who was aware that she went to the farm, she couldn’t say and was speechless. She later contradicted her statement that she didn’t go to the farm that she just strolled out and went to her cousins place thereafter all which are lies…..

I’m thinking of leaving the relationship for my peace of mind and sanity but she is begging we still stay..

I’m just confused right now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by chatinent: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Uncle, you are toxic.
Take it to the bank.
Matix222:
Apologies for the long write up…….. I have been dating this girl for like 2 months now and the relationship has been affecting my mental health that I can’t think properly,,,,,,,I do love this girl but recently I have been having this feeling that she is seeing someone else and caught her to a point yerstaday she couldn’t deny…… firstly yerstaday was my birthday she was supposed to come see me in the morning and spend the day with me this bitch didn’t show up after calling her like 17 times… had the feeling she was with a guy so I decided to go to her house…. On going to her house I saw her she was very weak…..I asked her what’s she is been up to she said she went to the farm then I asked who was aware that she went to the farm she couldn’t say and was speechless she later contradicted her statement that she didn’t go to the farm that she just strolled out and went to her cousins place thereafter all which are lies….. I’m thinking of leaving the relationship for my peace of mind and sanity but she is begging we still stay.. I’m just confused right now

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Nemesis0147(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
You again this boy grin
This girl will just kill you.
Let her be

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Matix222:
…. On going to her house I saw her she was very weak…..
Who doesn’t get weak after kpanshing?

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by missiret(f): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Something must kill a man now, don't leave till you enter market without taking uber

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by DarkPheonix: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Which kain mumu talk be all this one, abeg just commit suicide as u nor get better thing to do with your life.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Matix222:
Apologies for the long write up…….. I have been dating this girl for like 2 months now and the relationship has been affecting my mental health that I can’t think properly,,,,,,,I do love this girl but recently I have been having this feeling that she is seeing someone else and caught her to a point yerstaday she couldn’t deny…… firstly yerstaday was my birthday she was supposed to come see me in the morning and spend the day with me this bitch didn’t show up after calling her like 17 times… had the feeling she was with a guy so I decided to go to her house…. On going to her house I saw her she was very weak…..I asked her what’s she is been up to she said she went to the farm then I asked who was aware that she went to the farm she couldn’t say and was speechless she later contradicted her statement that she didn’t go to the farm that she just strolled out and went to her cousins place thereafter all which are lies….. I’m thinking of leaving the relationship for my peace of mind and sanity but she is begging we still stay.. I’m just confused right now

Who's the lady dating this small boy with a Nairaland acct that is barely a month that won't let us rest on this forum? grin grin grin grin grin I guess u must be one of those jobless Redpillers here, that's why u were so ashamed of using your old moniker to type grin grin

63 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by SmartPolician: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2022
You shouldn't date a girl you cannot trust and you are obviously not ready to wife a girl you call a bitch. If you don't have regards for her, let her go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by LaserWr: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Who's the lady dating this small boy with a Nairaland acct that is barely a month that won't let us rest on this forum? grin grin grin grin grin I guess u must be one of those jobless Redpillers here, that's why u were so ashamed of using your old moniker to type grin grin

Op leave this nonsense this mf wrote up here, pls be updating us about your dating life. I've learnt one or two things about girls from your encounter with this your wicked babe.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Tegabadguy(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by GoldenJAT(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Lol! Nigeria relationships eh!!! Na until she kill you, you go get Sense!! Relationship of 2 months don sharply take away your peace of mind!! CONTINUE!!

21 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Chris2863(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

the op nah confirm jobless werey

10 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by money121(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by aboyaji(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
cheesy

Wait, in this present Day Nigeria? And you failed to see the indication of channelling your energy to correct hustle?

Bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by blinking001(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na wa
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by LaSenior: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin

Interesting grin cheesy grin

Girls this days infact we don't know ooo

Cheating on a faithful partner is not right at all

9 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by christejames(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Daddy warned us not to be a SIMPle Man cry cry

13 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Our advice has nothing to do with anything. It's ur call 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by casualobserver: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Matix222:
Apologies for the long write up……..

I have been dating this girl for like 2 months now and the relationship has been affecting my mental health that I can’t think properly.

I do love this girl but recently I have been having this feeling that she is seeing someone else and caught her to a point Yesterday. She couldn’t deny……

Firstly, yesterday was my birthday, she was supposed to come see me in the morning and spend the day with me, this girl didn’t show up after calling her like 17 times… had the feeling she was with a guy so I decided to go to her house.

On getting to her house, I saw her she was very weak. I asked her what she has been up to. She said she went to the farm. Then I asked who was aware that she went to the farm, she couldn’t say and was speechless. She later contradicted her statement that she didn’t go to the farm that she just strolled out and went to her cousins place thereafter all which are lies…..

I’m thinking of leaving the relationship for my peace of mind and sanity but she is begging we still stay..

I’m just confused right now

never chase after women, fix your life and women will chase after you. Never take back a woman caught cheating!! Set standards in dating for yourself and stick to it no matter the pain...you will thank me in the long run.

The dating game works this way, when you are young you chase women because you have nothing to offer and they are young and have options...they are the prize!!! but as you get older and you sort yourself out career wise and financially, you are the prize and they need you more than you need them....you become the prize but only if you have sorted yourself out ...so forget women and sort yourself out!!!

Chasing after women as an adult is a sign your life is not on track. If your life is on track even if you haven’t yet made it, women will chase after you because women recognize potential!!! Many men will tell you a woman married them when they were poor or had nothing….it’s a myth!!! No woman worth her salt marries a poor man or a man going nowhere. Women marry men with nothing because they know he has the potential to become something!!! Women know men who will make it even before they do.

So Sort yourself out and you will have so many quality options you will be running from them. If you dont sort yourself out, even the faithful loving woman will ultimately leave you. Eventually all women realize they are not in the dating game for jokes, ultimately a woman wants a man who can provide and give her and her children the best possible life. Giving yourself heartache will only derail you from your life goals and ironically only serve to justify why the woman cheated or left you.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by FuckSilly: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
You'll be the greatest fool alive to forgive a cheating girlfriend.

Do you think she was CHEATING based on ignorance??

No girl alive will admit to cheating even if you caught her red-handed. They'll still make excuses, they'll still lie... they'll still tell you that it's not what you think EVEN IF YOU'RE GOD.

They always know exactly what they're doing.
They'll continue to fuçk around enjoy all the "favour" and benefits that comes with the promiscuous activities.
They'll only become sorry and so-called suicidal whenever they GOT CAUGHT.

CHEATING IS NEVER A MISTAKE.

MEN GET MOVED BY WHAT THEY SEE. That is, seeing big boobs - if you're a lover of that, tiny waste, beautiful face, big ass etc. This is different from how females are. I'm not saying good looks don't attract women, but it's not as it is for men. Girls can't usually know how "big" or "strong" or "good" you are down there until they experienced it and it takes a lot for them to give in for the experience.
IT TAKES A LOT OF THINKING, ANALYSIS, CALCULATIONS AND TIME FOR AN AVERAGE GIRL TO SPREAD HER LEGS FOR A GUY TO CONQUER HER.

An average guy can love a girl so dearly and still cheat but it's almost impossible for a girl to cheat on a guy she truly loves and respect, so when a girl cheats on you, that girl doesn't have any respect or love for you...
No guy should ever tolerate disrespect from a girl he cares and provides for. What most of them bring to the table is the sex and how can you now accept to still tolerate her giving the sex to other guys that are barely doing anything for her?

A CHEAT WILL ALWAYS BE A CHEAT!
THEY NEVER CHANGE.
NEVER FORGIVE AND TAKE BACK A CHEAT.

The most annoying and evil thing about most of these WHORÈS we have in this generation is that, they can cheat on you with 10 guys and won't feel any remorse and will still expect you to forgive them when you catch them BUT THE MOMENT THEY JUST CATCH YOU CHEATING ON THEM WITH ONE PERSON, ALL HELL WOULD BE LET LOOSE.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by FuckSilly: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
cool
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Forgive her. To err is human, to forgive is divine. After all, we women have been forgiving men since the days of Noah. So, nothing do you.

If God can forgive us 70×7 times a day, I believe you can do that and more. Forgive, forget and accept her. Watch yourself too. Perhaps, you caused it. Stay blessed, son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by nwakibie3(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Forgive her very SIMPle

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by BloomingDale(f): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na wa o. Things are happening. I lost some brain cells reading that chat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Honourable1901(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bro better move on, hence that the beginning of simping,she will manipukte you to the extent that you have to start begging her not to cheat , I had high BP over a lady some last year, until I left for good I was just paying high bills for her to remain in the relationship.

I have been single since then, she has left over 5 relationship after we broke up, guess what is this same cheating that is sending her away from one relationship to another..

Don't domesticate and wild animal

16 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by YoungLionken(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wow..

Please don't leave her, she loves you...
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by GeneralPula: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by seanwilliam(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Buhari never dealt with you very well.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Chinjo2: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
She is not your girlfriend. It is just your turn to shine her Congo.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? by Kizzygentle: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
U actually do not date girls especially naija babes.. Just be there for each other and when konji catches you, u ring the babe. This method actually works only when u have multiple babes. Try not to have one babe. No guy that ever dates one babe ever have peace of mind..

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Have See This Kind Of Big Boobs Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.