Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning (5196 Views)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by MrWondah(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2020
Woke up this morning to the sight of this beautiful Laughing Dove in my room. I suspected it came through the window as I left it open all through the night. So I decided to take some pics before letting it go.
Before you say an my ex wey come visit, we have lots of it in my area

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by MrWondah(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2020
More....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by MrWondah(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2020
More photos
1. After letting it go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Theboy21: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Shellsploit: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2020
See as e dey waka like one Nairaland mod wey ban my other acct for 68years...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by illicit(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2020
If a bird can come in, reptiles too can....

Be careful

6 Likes

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by AyarmBoye(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2020
MrWondah:
More photos
1. After letting it go
the “before “ and “after letting go” look different... I believe u are still holding onto it... real picture is a squab while the other is an adult pigeon...

4 Likes

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2020
AyarmBoye:
the “before “ and “after letting go” look different... I believe u are still holding onto it... real picture is a squab while the other is an adult pigeon...

Bird FBI.
Pls sue him to court.
He kidnapped the bird and its against d law of the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by sammuell(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2020
Na December blessing the bird carry come

4 Likes

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by fineboynl(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
baby dove. the brain and instinct not yet matured. the bird doesn't even know yet what's going on.

meanwhile doves are good omens. they portray good fortune, peace and good news and spirit presence.

if it were me big money would enter my hand this week.

4 Likes

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by MrWondah(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
AyarmBoye:

That's not it. Picked the wrong image. But it's gone.
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Op is playing with Edo airways grin

Laughing Dove? E no go funny when other Edo airways crew members visit u grin
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
lol maybe na ur village people in disguisegrin
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by ifejobi84754: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
More photos1. After letting it go
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by AyarmBoye(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
GayPontiff:

Bird FBI.
Pls sue him to court.
He kidnapped the bird and its against d law of the federal republic of Nigeria.
lolz.....just my observation... kilokanmi

1 Like

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by austine4real(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin

All I see is pepper soup
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Brazzaville(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Okay

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by pozehnani(f): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
How is this a dove? Hmm...
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
pozehnani:
grin

1 Like

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Korllami007: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
fineboynl:
baby dove. the brain and instinct not yet matured. the bird doesn't even know yet what's going on.

meanwhile doves are good omens. they portray good fortune, peace and good news and spirit presence.

if it were me big money would enter my hand this week.

You better go and work. "If it were me big money would enter my hand this week" as if you do ritual.
grin
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by fineboynl(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
pozehnani:
what is it?
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Twelfthman: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
She even allowed you to touch her. How lovely.

Mourning doves build a nest close to my bathroom window where they lay and hatch their eggs( usually 2 eggs) )and take care the babies till their old enough to fly. I witness both parent took turn to feed both hungry babies grin

Last year alone I have seen 3 sets of babies.
This year the doves came back to the nest around January and lay eggs and barely two weeks the egg hatch and the babies was ready to fly in another two weeks... I woke to their beauties every morning. They coo coo coo a lot but if you love dove u won't have a problem with that.

I havent seen the parent dove back in the their to lay eggs since January 2020 although they play around the nest vicinity which makes me miss them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by MrWondah(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Twelfthman:
She even allowed you to touch her. How lovely.

Mourning doves build a nest close to my bathroom window where they lay and hatch their eggs( usually 2 eggs) )and take care the babies till their old enough to fly. I witness both parent took turn to feed both hungry babies grin

Last year alone I have seen 3 sets of babies.
This year the doves came back to the nest around January and lay eggs and barely two weeks the egg hatch and the babies was ready to fly in another two weeks... I woke to their beauties every morning. They coo coo coo a lot but if you love dove u won't have a problem with that.

I havent seen the parent dove back in the their to lay eggs since January 2020 although they play around the nest vicinity which makes me miss them

Wow thats lovely.
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Dayoebe(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Thanks for letting it go...

I was expecting a pot of soup when I saw the topic.

If you know you know
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by mytime24(f): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Where d laugh undecided
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by nazicartel(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
For not killing it, Sir Lala( ksc, ksm) can never take it to front page
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by WoundedLamb: 4:58am On Dec 02, 2020
OP, the one that entered your room is still a baby bird (this is obvious looking at its beak). The flight feathers aren't fully grown yet and it probably crashed into your room due to poor flying skills. It left the nest a bit too early for some reasons. I do hope it survives cause it's not just an easy target for predators but also very susceptible to cold.
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2020
How the dove take laugh and which kind joke u crack for an?
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2020
You better call your pastor to come and bless your room with holy water

Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Your phone camera is good tho,na herbs me I wan sell
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2020
fineboynl:
what is it?
low budget pidgeon
Re: Saw This Beautiful Laughing Dove In My Room This Morning by Migroda: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Cute

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Ass-vertising For Covid Vaccine (photos, 18+) / What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) / My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.