Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. (17390 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Vabama: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Guys be wise oooo , This one no be fiction story oooooo .... Na my friend e happen to ....

He is a project supervisor in Lagos , He don't normally Beg or ask you for anything , The Guy is just rich to a normal level ... the only wahala this guy get is that he cannot pull out money and Pay for a Hotel room .... He wants it cheap ...

He normally Go to hotel rooms to meet babes .... (A RUNS Girl will pay for a room and ask him to come for shortime)

They normally collect 10k from him ... and he feels is okay instead of paying for a room and inviting a girl over ....

On Saturday .... after me and him don Go Gym section finish .... He say he wan knackk .... I asked him via shortime level nahh ... he say yes .... and i said "I WISH YOU LUCK"

He Carry himself reach the hotel ... Call the girl ... She give her room Number ...

My Guy reach the babe door knock .... the babe come open door for him ......

He came in and Sat On Her bed oooo .... after like 3 Mins .... The girl asked him if she can call the bar ... that she wants to drink beer before they get them to the business ...

Beer is just 500 Naira .... My Guy said Okay ..... This girl Call bar tell them make they bring Beer for her ....

My Guy no know say this babe no make any call oooo ......

After the fake call ... she picked up her phone and start pressing it .....

They begin discussion ... After about 10 Mins .... someone knocked at their door and the Guy asked who .... "A MALE VOICE SAY ..... THE BAR" .....

MY Guy Open Door ...... wetin he see .... his eyes no beleive ....

2 Hefty Men with Gun pointing at him enter the room ooo .... Ask him make he no shout .... make he pull his cloth first ....

The babe ask him "BROS SHEA NA KNACK YOU WAN KNACK .... PULL YOUR CLOTHES NAHHH ..... "

He is still wondering if these Guys mean it or not ...... "THE FIRST SLAP LAND FOR HIS FACE" .... Without Questioning them again ... my Guy Pull Clothes oooo

The other Guy bring Out His Phone and Start Recording Him ..... they asked him to start dancing and be shouting "NA OLOSHOO I COME NACK OOOO"

After The Recording ..... They asked him to Bring his Phone and Login into his Banking App.

The Project Money sent to him on Friday "6.5 Million Naira" was transferred .....

In His personal account was "2.4 Million Naira" it was also Transferred ....

The IPhone 11 Pro Max was unlocked and collected ......

Below is what they Told him ....

"BROS THE VIDEO WEAH WE RECORD ..... WE DON SEND AM TO OUR GUY WEAH DEY FOR HOUSE ....... IF YOU MAKE ANY MISTAKE .... WE GO ALERT HIM TO PUBLISH IT ONLINE .... E GO GO VIRAL .... WE KNOW SAY YOU DON MARRY .... SO JUST RESPECT YOURSELF .... YOU FIT GO ... WHEN WE DON LEAVE FINISH ..... AND IF RECEPTION CALL YOU ... TELL HER SAY YOU DEY AWAY SAY WE DEY COMMOT .... THAT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD"

MY Guy no even try anything funny and allow them to Go .....

They Only thing weah they leave for him na his "SIM CARD , CLOTHES AND CONDOM Weah he carry come"

This morning as my Guy manage buy Nokia Torch Phone Put Sim Card oooo , He receive a Call from Unknown Phone Number ....

He Picked and na these Guys ..... They tell him say them don ADD HIM FOR THEIR PAYROLL ... SAY HE GO DEY PAY THEM 500K EVERY MONTH UNLESS THEM GO PUBLISH HIS VIDEOS ...

The reason why i carry this story come here is for you to be away ...

cc; lalasticlala

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Honesty111: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by fourboys: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Che I no go stop to dey knack olosho like this?

Nothing good dey come out of olosho and girls with olosho tendency, na so one dey nack my preek like say na toy embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Bigredmachine: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wetin dey sweet dey kill person... If you're patronizing olosho here and something wey bad never touch you... It's not that u are too smart or strong... It's just grace that's shielding you... cry

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Faber(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
The guy can still get them...

He should just be ready to face the shame of naked videos going viral...

Then he should report to the Police who will prevail on the hotel management to release the CCTV footages of what transpired in the room. That transfer alone to their account is enough to nab them. No big deal here.

He just need money to make the police work efficiently and then get those a** holes. Get them arraigned in court and demand 50 million in damages from them

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Authoreety: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Is that so?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Faber(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Authoreety:
Is that so?

Leave am. He just cooked up the story. A very sweet folklore grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Goddyss(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
I just watched a movie on EPIC this afternoon that has same scene you just described. Go and look for work and stop writing rubbish.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wetin human being no go see for this life.
This story,I don carry am put for the back of my brain ooo.
Lilpen3758 come and see this ooo.

The commenter above me,u be mumu. If you no believe am, another person go believe am. Person no fit create thread in peace again for nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Starboytwo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Total crap.

Let me indulge this fake ass story a little.
So the 2 guys left and left behind the girl, and you no kill her

23 Likes

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by touchalex25: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
This one will just be writing takes by moon light. the first rule about fiction writing is you have to let your audience know it's purely fiction

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Depressed101: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Vabama:
Guys be wise oooo , This one no be fiction story oooooo .... Na my friend e happen to ....

He is a project supervisor in Lagos , He don't normally Beg or ask you for anything , The Guy is just rich to a normal level ... the only wahala this guy get is that he cannot pull out money and Pay for a Hotel room .... He wants it cheap ...

He normally Go to hotel rooms to meet babes .... (A RUNS Girl will pay for a room and ask him to come for shortime)

They normally collect 10k from him ... and he feels is okay instead of paying for a room and inviting a girl over ....

On Saturday .... after me and him don Go Gym section finish .... He say he wan knackk .... I asked him via shortime level nahh ... he say yes .... and i said "I WISH YOU LUCK"

He Carry himself reach the hotel ... Call the girl ... She give her room Number ...

My Guy reach the babe door knock .... the babe come open door for him ......

He came in and Sat On Her bed oooo .... after like 3 Mins .... The girl asked him if she can call the bar ... that she wants to drink beer before they get them to the business ...

Beer is just 500 Naira .... My Guy said Okay ..... This girl Call bar tell them make they bring Beer for her ....

My Guy no know say this babe no make any call oooo ......

After the fake call ... she picked up her phone and start pressing it .....

They begin discussion ... After about 10 Mins .... someone knocked at their door and the Guy asked who .... "A MALE VOICE SAY ..... THE BAR" .....

MY Guy Open Door ...... wetin he see .... his eyes no beleive ....

2 Hefty Men with Gun pointing at him enter the room ooo .... Ask him make he no shout .... make he pull his cloth first ....

The babe ask him "BROS SHEA NA KNACK YOU WAN KNACK .... PULL YOUR CLOTHES NAHHH ..... "

He is still wondering if these Guys mean it or not ...... "THE FIRST SLAP LAND FOR HIS FACE" .... Without Questioning them again ... my Guy Pull Clothes oooo

The other Guy bring Out His Phone and Start Recording Him ..... they asked him to start dancing and be shouting "NA OLOSHOO I COME NACK OOOO"

After The Recording ..... They asked him to Bring his Phone and Login into his Banking App.

The Project Money sent to him on Friday "6.5 Million Naira" was transferred .....

In His personal account was "2.4 Million Naira" it was also Transferred ....

The IPhone 11 Pro Max was unlocked and collected ......

Below is what they Told him ....

MY Guy no even try anything funny and allow them to Go .....

They Only thing weah they leave for him na his "SIM CARD , CLOTHES AND CONDOM Weah he carry come"

This morning as my Guy manage buy Nokia Torch Phone Put Sim Card oooo , He receive a Call from Unknown Phone Number ....

He Picked and na these Guys ..... They tell him say them don ADD HIM FOR THEIR PAYROLL ... SAY HE GO DEY PAY THEM 500K EVERY MONTH UNLESS THEM GO PUBLISH HIS VIDEOS ...

The reason why i carry this story come here is for you to be away ...

I Write Viral Stories Happening In Nigeria On My Private WhatsApp Group: Join Me here. https://abeg.com.ng/join-viral

cc; lalasticlala
tell your guy to arrest the girl.. Damn the consequences once and for all

E dey pain me say some guys get money without sense of how to safe guard themselves against evil women...

Tell your guy to deal decisively with the girl... Nor be today them start to dey go olosho... Even pastor dey go olosho...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Florence4real(f): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
If is actually a true life story, why is your friend going after olosho in the first place? Why not look for a decent lady to date instead. Well, na wetin e sabi chop, bellefud am. Nkan to je, lo yo. Is a great lesson for people like him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Imustnottalk: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Goddyss:
I just watched a movie on EPIC this afternoon that has same scene you just described. Go and look for work and stop writing rubbish.
na you wen comment no get sense

1 Like

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
NOLLY SUPERSTORY... well done!!!!
Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Whether fake or real ..just learn from the story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Lilpen3758: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Doja2000:
Wetin human being no go see for this life.
This story,I don carry am put for the back of my brain ooo.
Lilpen3758 come and see this ooo.

The commenter above me,u be mumu. If you no believe am, another person go believe am. Person no fit create thread in peace again for nairaland?
nothing way fit no happen for nija ......why you mention me I dey Bleep olosho?? angry angry
Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Jamahyel(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Someone that is watching epic in the afternoon is telling someone to go and look for work. Lol wetin person no go see for nairaland
Goddyss:

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Coldie(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fake story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Maxymilliano(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
You mean the lady used her personal phone to call reception for drinks instead of intercom or how could she have pulled such stunt without your friend suspecting

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Goddyss(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Jamahyel:
Someone that is watching epic in the afternoon is telling someone to go and look for work. Lol wetin person no go see for nairaland

I sleep while myomey work for me. I don't run rat race like you. Go and arrange your life well and stop writing rubbish
Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Goddyss(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Imustnottalk:
na you wen comment no get sense

Methuselah
Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Nonexisting1: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:
You mean the lady used her personal phone to call reception for drinks instead of intercom or how could she have pulled such stunt without your friend suspecting
Read with your brain. She faked the call so that the guy won't suspect a thing or ask questions when he heard knock at the door. Story says she was pressing her so she could've sent SMS to notify the robbers that the play was on.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Story.. him no fit follow up with tracking?
Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Obakashdee(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
fourboys:
Che I no go stop to dey knack olosho like this?

Nothing good dey come out of olosho and girls with olosho tendency, na so one dey nack my preek like say na toy embarassed

Lol maybe na toy sha
But that story na fiction
No be true

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Jman06(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
If na me ehn(God forbid sha say I live that kind life), I go damn the consequences and get those guys arrested. Nonsense! Who never knack before

I know say the story na lie sha

1 Like

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by ZACHIE: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Does take any sense at all.
Hian
Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Whether fake or real ..just learn from the story

what should we learn from this story?!
... that when you get rungirls number and they rob you, you cant trace her again?!?!?!
... that hotels in Nollymovies dont have security/reception and just lets any criminals waltz in unrestricted?!?!?
... that if a girls robs you, you cant go to the police with her number to arrest her thieving nyansh and her accomplices?!?!?!?
... that if married man get caught, he should pay whatever amount to criminal in order for his wife not to know that he is a foolish bastard?!?!?!?
... that if thieves get your nekkid pic/vid, you shouldnt report them and have them arrested but instead you should pay them whatever they want because nekkid pic online is so bad that they are worth 500k monthly?!?!?!?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Popesuccess(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Faber:
The guy can still get them...

He should just be ready to face the shame of naked videos going viral...

Then he should report to the Police who will prevail on the hotel management to release the CCTV footages of what transpired in the room. That transfer alone to their account is enough to nab them. No big deal here.

He just need money to make the police work efficiently and then get those a** holes. Get them arraigned in court and demand 50 million in damages from them
my thought exactly, he didn't kill anybody now. with all those money they collected, they want more? is either he involve the police or be their slave for ever
Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Bunmhi(f): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ehya
Re: My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. by Jamahyel(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
If u really have money, you won't be acting all angry and depressed. Get a life brroke ass rubbish.
Goddyss:

I sleep while myomey work for me. I don't run rat race like you. Go and arrange your life well and stop writing rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.