Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures (47019 Views)

Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by drinoayo: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2020
Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa has preached about self-love with pictures of herself in a lingerie, Igbere TV reports.

The 37-year-old in an Instagram post wore a blue lingerie saying she was initially scared to post the pictures because of judgement and hatred from people.

On Tuesday Dayo said it was through the healing work she does on herself that she found the confidence to post the pictures.

“I’ll be honest, I was scared to post this photo…I was even scared to take it. I feared the judgement, the ridiculous and hatred out there!” she wrote.

“I didn’t do this through pushing my ego and inner critic aside but through honouring the emotions and beliefs that came up within ✨ To face my worst case scenario and PUSH myself past my comfort zone.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQUbDKJ47C/?igshid=vo6o04d1hh3z

Dayo had shared a glimpse of her post on November 15.

Dayo is also a singer.

She sang at the wake and burial ceremony of colleague Iyabo Ojo’s mum.

Some of her songs include ‘Aye Mii’,’ Ayemi Remix ft Oritsefemi’, ‘Alejo’ and ‘Blow My Mind’.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by WrittyWritter(f): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Okay..but it is not really bad..it is ur body..people will always hate..do what makes you happy and forget about people...u can hardly please yourself so what makes u think u can please people...just do what makes u happy.. smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by meobizy(f): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
She’s built like a defensive lineman.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Karlifate: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
OK, we've seen the filtered picture.

NeXt!

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by IamD18: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fat and unattractive ladies people won't stop dropping motivational posts about their body, but they'll be the first to laugh at jokes for short and lean ladies.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by slawormiir: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
I aint no body shaming this baby girl
But damnnn...lose some gadmnnn weight
A real niggarr ain't gonna get an erection seeing the naked body of this mehnnnnn

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by NaijaFutbol: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
How will this help Buhari and his insecurity chiefs #SecureNigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Diimtech: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hello guys, sorry for posting this here.
Please I'm searching for an expert app developer to replace the guy currently working for me.
Interested parties should send their resumes to the email on my signature.

Monthly pay is 340k plus bonuses (negotiable* I can pay slightly higher depending on your skill level)

Expert's app developers only!! Please if you know you're a half baked programmer, don't bother contacting me!!
I need people with solid skills and I'm ready to pay good money!

I don't want candidates like the meme below me describes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by nerorex01: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ok undecided

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by pickatyou2: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
cryNne please love urself o but please leave our eyes out of this.

How can someone help me under what I have seen.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Aunti want post body pix, no need for thesis.

9 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by BigBrother9ja: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
And what does our online man-nof-god got to say about this?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Righteousness89(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lucifer using various Tricks to Snatch and water down Destinies..

Brothers Beware of the Craftiness of the devil..

If Peter who Followed JESUS Christ Bumper to Bumper, yet devil still entered Him, them Consider yourself..

Know the tricks of the devil and don't give in to them..

21 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmm...all these Yoruba women

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by 900warriorz: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
This hanty will not go and sidawn undecided

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by YorubaKinging: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
The end is near
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by mar1juana: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bobby wen dey burst brain

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Jac007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
tongue
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by YorubaKinging: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Repent for the end is near

Stop preaching deceptions

Righteousness89:
D

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Olatlaccon(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
See my weakness....I love bressss
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Victorious1000: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Who is this one againsad
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Bornsinner7: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Waht Da FerK!!!

problem with girls
Oh I too short I wan tall
oh I too slim I wan fat
oh I too fat I wan slim
oh I too tall I wan short...

Love the way you are..

but then this mama need to work on this body, I kon dey think say na sissoko sister
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by DEMZEE(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
I so much love 5th wave feminism

Body positivity
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by TheOtherRoom: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
The message is long and deeper than you think
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Aunty just be happy with yourself provided your husband love you for who you are.
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by AmuDimpka: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Is she a quartback player in american football?

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by HeadShot: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Photoshop skin noni

Useless woman
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by BestJob67(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by yesloaded: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Shows Curves In New Video / Iyabo Ojo: Pinkies Ladies Club Members Are Not Lesbians Or Prostitutes / Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.