Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures (47032 Views)

Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by AmuDimpka: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
meobizy:
She’s built like a defensive lineman.
more like a quarterback in football
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by PolymathDave(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmm it is well.

Believe in Jesus and repent from your sins, the wages of sin is death(Rom 6:3).
My Lord Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart, the Kingdom of God at hand, the end of the world is near. Our Lord Jesus sacrificed Himself, died on the cross of Calvary for our sins and on the third day He was resurrected.
Believe in Him, repent from your sins, accept Him as your Lord and Personal Saviour and you will be saved from eternal damnation.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Repent from your sins this day.
God be with you.

For those who are believers, forgive others trespasses against you and you will be forgiven by your Father of your own trespasses.
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Parable007: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Well Amuda exposing so much on socials doesn't show you are free it actually shows that youve had alot of self doubt and some self esteem and you are trying to work on it but this method is the wrongest especially in Nigeria. Meanwhile one day your child will grow up to see this post and I don't think he or she will be so proud of that... Just take it down.. I love you so much

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by peteradamu: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
She is not bad, i like her statute
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Eillyeillz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Some something Real Like a Asssss with some Stretch marks.

If you really do not mind what people think of your looks anymore, then what's with the flitter??

I like you're preaching confidence, But you might want to starting listening to yourself.
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Trueteller0147: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Women are so stupid I swear. Who forced you to take naked photos. Dem dey fall hand with their low IQ I swear

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Zane2point4(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Naccisist sighted.
You love your body why naked yourself and show us to accpet?
All i see is low self esteem.
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Athemisia: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
I aint no body shaming this baby girl
But damnnn...lose some gadmnnn weight
A real niggarr ain't gonna get an erection seeing the naked body of this mehnnnnn
Shut your left ass up man!

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Openyamind111(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na by force to trend ?

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Openyamind111(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Athemisia:

Shut your left ass up man!

Cruise.. grin
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Smile4mee01: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cant women pass the same message without wearing a linginre?

I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by FirefliesSun(f): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Body positivity is important
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=Diimtech post=96657358]Hello guys, sorry for posting this here.
Please I'm searching for an expert app developer to replace the guy currently working for me.
Interested parties should send their resumes to the email on my signature.

Monthly pay is 340k plus bonuses (negotiable* I can pay slightly higher depending on your skill level)

Expert's app developers only!! Please if you know you're a half baked programmer, don't bother contacting me!!
I need people with solid skills and I'm ready to pay good money!

I don't want candidates like the meme below me describes
[/Just call me and let's talk. That's my work.]
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
So dem don dey use clay soil do makeup

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Dailyhappenings: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
I'm not a man of preacher of love oo...lol...when Erica and Kiddwaya dey kiss and smoosh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_g0MD1MSc
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Okay..but it is not really bad..it is ur body..people will always hate..do what makes you happy and forget about people...u can hardly please yourself so what makes u think u can please people...just do what makes u happy.. smiley

With all d explanation she gave, it shows she isn't happy.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by subcbouy: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tell us you just want to seduce the gullible ones or how your body dey do you.
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by coolsegun2002: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
IamD18:
Fat and unattractive ladies people won't stop dropping motivational posts about their body, but they'll be the first to laugh at jokes for short and lean ladies.

I’m going to sanction you for entering into mind..

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Thattallgirl(f): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
IamD18:
Fat and unattractive ladies people won't stop dropping motivational posts about their body, but they'll be the first to laugh at jokes for short and lean ladies.
The thing taya me
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
We seen this,so next,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by kushme: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Before opening the thread..

I knew she was a fat fvck...

And yes, I fvckin body shame them you idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Diimtech:
Hello guys, sorry for posting this here.
Please I'm searching for an expert app developer to replace the guy currently working for me.
Interested parties should send their resumes to the email on my signature.

Monthly pay is 340k plus bonuses (negotiable* I can pay slightly higher depending on your skill level)

Expert's app developers only!! Please if you know you're a half baked programmer, don't bother contacting me!!
I need people with solid skills and I'm ready to pay good money!

I don't want candidates like the meme below me describes
or like this fella below cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by chidezrich: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
she looks like a buffalo.na rugby go fit this one.in da oza room na to pound am doggy u go see how her body Go dey dance like choba market kpormo.
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Jakumo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
meobizy:
She’s built like a defensive lineman.

Yes sir indeed. A linebacker bulked up on serious steroids, and capable of bench-pressing 425 pounds with ease.

If you see this behemoth, don't make any fat jokes, or you are liable to be knocked the phuck out, cold.
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Jakumo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
kushme:
Before opening the thread..

I knew she was a fat fvck...

And yes, I fvckin body shame them you idiots.

Fun fact : A good 90% of all Nigerian men, PREFER women who bust the scales at 300 pounds of pure lard. Nigeria is HEAVEN for fat phucks !

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Charx122: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
drinoayo:
Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa has preached about self-love with pictures of herself in a lingerie, Igbere TV reports.

The 37-year-old in an Instagram post wore a blue lingerie saying she was initially scared to post the pictures because of judgement and hatred from people.

On Tuesday Dayo said it was through the healing work she does on herself that she found the confidence to post the pictures.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQUbDKJ47C/?igshid=vo6o04d1hh3z

Dayo had shared a glimpse of her post on November 15.

Dayo is also a singer.

She sang at the wake and burial ceremony of colleague Iyabo Ojo’s mum.

Some of her songs include ‘Aye Mii’,’ Ayemi Remix ft Oritsefemi’, ‘Alejo’ and ‘Blow My Mind’.

All these ladies are you not getting tired of trying to get naked all in the name of post...I swear na una they make camera phones for..
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by Dreyton36: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
I don't wanna see the top alone
Make she snap her Belle and waist join make we see am
Self love ko, gbola ni undecided

When them Don drink all manner of drugs and herbs to flatten they Belle E nor work , na then them go they preach self love

Afonjas sef undecided na preek they hungry her so oooo
Any way @Righteousness89 help me Yan her something jare

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by oladipojesse(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Does this 'healing' make you loose your sense for culture!?

I'm so fed up at our 'celebrities', many of them including this lady have self esteem issues.
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by VEXT: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
And what does our online man-nof-god got to say about this?

This bokoharam man, leave our pastor alone...
Re: Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Pictures by mozes01(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
I aint no body shaming this baby girl
But damnnn...lose some gadmnnn weight
A real niggarr ain't gonna get an erection seeing the naked body of this mehnnnnn
Speak for yourself, my Niggarr

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye On Where Lucy Iheonyechoro-Ugorji, His New Signee Is From / Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images / Kiran And Jyoti Matharoo Flaunt Their Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.