Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,755 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? (5405 Views)

Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Akinbahm(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
KennyWest3:
Why are you asking us, na we toast her for you?

Well, She fit dey use your brain dey play tinini tanana

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by SarutobiEky(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
waze63:

Yeah.. It was
op beta bang her well..[center][/center] grin
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Samakus:

Say the truth. Does the op responses look manly enough for you?
He is carried away with love emotions, on a second thought I noticed he priorities virginity.
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Samakus(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

He is carried away with love emotions, on a second thought I noticed he priorities virginity.

Fair point
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by ashybabs(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ode den want give u blood lick
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
waze63:
You don't have to do that
Marry her
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Debalanza: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Make we fry beans Op?we will be waiting on your next topic:How she decived you.
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by candygist: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
waze63:
After my major heartbreak early this year that almost made me commit suicide, I became traumatized and depressed whenever I remember what I did for my ex and how she paid me back
Fast forward to few months ago I met this extremely and well mannered lady that has once again changed my mentality about women and true friendship
My baby love is still a virgin in her early 20's
Heres our conversation below

Please what Should I do.. I haven't really been with her type before but I I love her and she makes me happy even without trying and right now she thinks she is ready to give it to me provided we will stick together
Please I need advice not bashing

I don't believe her. Let her bring the pupu here let me conform. Rubbish
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Charx122: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
KennyWest3:
Why are you asking us, na we toast her for you?

Well, She fit dey use your brain dey play tinini tanana
Don't mind big head his in love...You never confirm..�� you fear!!
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by TJaguar(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
No bashing but you typed on nairaland. I'm sure you know bashing was coming grin
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by WoundedLamb: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
DanceMonkey:
Imagine, una never even finish the convo and u don bring am come nairaland �

I honestly don't understand the "men" of these days. It's like most of them don't really outgrow the boyish/teenage behaviors.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Danny50: 12:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Got similar issue with my new gf she is also a virgin but cry too much when ever i want to tourch but she want to give it me but she asked me to swear not to betray her and am scared if she will scream loud when time comes to penetrate.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Anaerobi(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2020
So the character is dead but the virginity is intact... When the virginity is gone... Boom, expect the unexpected.... Even her mom thought she have gone far.
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Ahmad62(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Smh
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Oturatetuala(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2020
Issokay congratulations you don become billionaire now. grin
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Don’t make a foolish decision op! Fornication is a sin. Encourage her to lose it on her wedding night with her husband.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by GodWrites: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2020
All I see is a simp who's getting ready to be used and dumb again. Because she said no one had dig the pussy, sense suddenly flew away from you. Power of pussy!
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2020
.ihe ikpu na eme mens , u ar nw living big rite cuz of what someone type for u ,my mon think i have gone far.
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Szilard: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
waze63:

Please what Should I do.. I haven't really been with her type before but I I love her and she makes me happy even without trying and right now she thinks she is ready to give it to me provided we will stick together

Op, how the thing later end?? grin grin
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by MufasaLion: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin

OP want to pop the cherry.
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Biodundimeji(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2022
waze63:
After my major heartbreak early this year that almost made me commit suicide, I became traumatized and depressed whenever I remember what I did for my ex and how she paid me back
Fast forward to few months ago I met this extremely and well mannered lady that has once again changed my mentality about women and true friendship
My baby love is still a virgin in her early 20's
Heres our conversation below
Op wetin dey sup now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know This About A Virgin? / Why Do Men Want Sex In The Morning (the Mystrey SOLVED!) / My Boyfriend Does Not Eat His Own Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.