Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) (3343 Views)

My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller's SAVE HIM Project Is FINALLY LAUNCHED!!
Save Your Sons From Female S€xual Molestors Before Its Too Late!!
Check My Signature Now!

It is finally here after all the barriers we had to go through! 20th Of December was our try again date and this time it worked after 2 failed attempts!

I have been hyping this for a long while now and they have been questions here and there on what i'm planning on putting down here today, well here you go!
I call it THE SAVE HIM PROJECT and it is solely purposed for saving your sons, kid brothers and every other little boy around you from FEMALE S£XUAL MOLESTORS!
If you are reading this right now and you are male, there is a 75% chance that you were used s€xually by an older woman or young lady back when you were too young to know that your genitals had any form of importance. But i ask you today, do you want your son to go through the same fate

The SHP is absolutely FREE by the way!
Still Typing...

4 Likes

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by heniford2: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Well done nwanne
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Of course its free, why would i be needing people to go through financial gateways before they can do what i really wished my parents did over a decade ago?

I embeded a whole lot of emotional and psychological placements to put this together, i literally had to recite some mantra every step of the way because just so you know, only the guys who have had first hand experience with female molestors can really relate, you can never understand the pain in one's shoes until you wear that shoe and go a mile in it!

I don't care who you are, if you are a human being and you are currently viewing this thread, then you utmostly need to get this project unless there are no young boys attached to you and of course you also hope to not get attached with one in the near future even by parenthood! Can you tell me you don't fall in any of the category??

Check my signature now to get yours and start acting as soon as possible!
Still Typing...

3 Likes

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2021
This is awesome!

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller's SAVE HIM Project is a .zip archive containing two files.
The first is a worksheet solely meant for guys who have been victims of female s€xual molestors in the past. The goal of this worksheet is to successfully transform former victims like me into a network of heroes working together to help spread awareness and simultaneously curb this problem in the society.
I Plead with everyone of you planning on filling the worksheet to take advantage of your social media platforms and share so the world around you can be informed, make screenshots of the form with your filled in answers and post anywhere you can even here on NL, little by little, we will achieve great feats!

Like i said in the page link in my signature below, i totally understand if you don't want to, its not easy one bit, i know.
I respect you still and you are a king to me regardless!
Still Typing...

4 Likes

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Ocholu: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
For all I care; REDPILL IS TRASH!!!!!!!

I have never seen Alpha Males lament the way this dude does. We walk in Glory, we don't seek validation because it comes to us naturally.

That's why this redpiller trash sounds absurd to me. This dude may be a kunk introvert. Someone who's afraid to approach or talk to women. Someone who was rejected and so feels pained and hurt. Someone who stays in his cold, isolated enclave to put out his frustration in writing.

We Are Watching!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by LordIsaac(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2021
At last, one for men! I pray we get sponsors..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
And of course the second part is the main business!
That is where i talked about the inside out of a female molestor - Male victim situation.
I elaborated on how boys affected so people don't come out tomorrow saying "He Enjoyed It" undecided I explained how far being a victim goes and of course i used myself as the first case study.
I gave tips on how to identify a potential female molestor that could be a househelp, an aunty, a neighbor or even that lady that loves to call him "My Husband" everytime she comes by.
I talked about the real definition of the word RAP£, how much the that word has negatively affected the society today and how it puts the boys in the dark therefore only illuminating on the girl child.
I also gave tips on how to properly corner these evil women and checkmate their excesses because i know fully well that they would most likely want slip their way out of corporal punishment either with her feminity or with the biased gender laws!

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Well done
We stand by you

2 Likes

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Ever since TheGidRedpiller surfaced, he has done absolutely nothing but rant, complain, rage over everything and i'm tired of it!
If i don't something about this, there are high chances that newer versions of myself will emerge in the near future and what they are even worse than i am now?

This thing affects your psyche and if not in check could probably explode into monstrousity!
My biggest wish right now is for this shiit to end with me, i will be very broken if i encounter someone exhibit the same characsteristic i possess today, it doesn't feel good to be TheGidRedpiller one bit i can assure you!

So i decided to tap into myself and bring out solutions instead, it is left for you to do whats right!
Now i can go ahead to work on myself fully knowing that whoever downloads this project has helped in fulfiling my ultimate purpose.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Well done We stand by you
Thank you so much for the support!

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2021
LordIsaac:
At last, one for men! I pray we get sponsors..... cheesy
I actually plan on running facebook ads? What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2021
omale88:
This is awesome!
Pls do what needs to be done, its in my signature below!
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2021
heniford2:
Well done nwanne
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Ocholu:

I have never seen Alpha Males lament the way this dude does. We walk in Glory, we don't seek validation because it comes to us naturally.

That's why this redpiller trash sounds absurd to me. This dude may be a kunk introvert. Someone who's afraid to approach or talk to women. Someone who was rejected and so feels pained and hurt. Someone who stays in his cold, isolated enclave to put out his frustration in writing.

We Are Watching!!!
NO! I do not have the time for this!

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Ocholu:

We Are Watching!!!

I don't mean to be rude sir, buh honestly, you need to shut up!! It's not compulsory you comment on all threads...

There is nothing about this particular thread that is redpill... This is about boys that have been raped and the psychological implications it has on them...

Do you know what it means to be sexually abused as a child? Do you know what it means to not have anyone to talk to about your abuse? Do you know what it means to live in fear of the abuser? Do you know what it means to be totally helpless before you're abuser?

And worst still...
We live in a society that believes that a male cannot be raped or that males enjoy sex whether it is forced or not...
We live in a society that thinks that males should not complain about anything buh should "man up" . So even when a man says he is raped, nothing is done to the person who committed the crime rather the man is mocked and ridiculed...

So please sir...
You don't have to like that young man to do the right thing...
The male children are being abused sexually and it is not as "rare" as you may think!!!
So either you help create the awareness, in whatever way you can or please SHUT UP!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by LordIsaac(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I actually plan on running facebook ads? What do you think?
A very welcomed idea. We shall use it to expose the hypocrisy of some men and the very selfish gender who thinks only issues regarding them deserve attention.

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2021
@Favfables1 Thank you for existing in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2021
LordIsaac:

A very welcomed idea. We shall use it to expose the hypocrisy of some men and the very selfish gender who thinks only issues regarding them deserve attention.
Working on that as soon as i can!
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@Favfables1 Thank you for existing in the first place.

No probs chief...
I just make I clarify the guy...

By the way ..
Nice work you're doing...

This way...
Real impact will be made ...

Good work Chief...

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Favfables1:

No probs chief... I just make I clarify the guy...
By the way .. Nice work you're doing...
This way... Real impact will be made ...
Good work Chief...
Thank you so much!
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by BlaqJosh: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2021
nice one bro
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by BlackXabbath(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
The society has been so rigged that we only think of the girls whenever child molestation is mentioned.

I'm so proud of this project, the sky is your starting point, mister.

Boys are sexually molested at tender age too, I happened to be a victim.

Child molestation shouldn't be attributed to a gender, enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
nice one bro
Thanks man, have you gotten yours?
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by BlaqJosh: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thanks man, have you gotten yours?
. no bro, how can I get it
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackXabbath:
The society has been so rigged that we only think of the girls whenever child molestation is mentioned.

I'm so proud of this project, the sky is your starting point, mister.

Boys are sexually molested at tender age too, I happened to be a victim.

Child molestation shouldn't be attributed to a gender, enough said.
EXACTLY, Understand the fact that you a strong!! God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
. no bro, how can I get it
MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why are people finding it hard to get the SHP? I clearly stated that its in my signature below!
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
I think i'm not allowed to input links in my posts hence the adoptation of the signature directory, pls bare with me.
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by LordIsaac(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Working on that as soon as i can!
That's commendable....good luck!
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by dhiqson(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
THE SHP
God bless the nigga as always
Giving them hot hot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video / The Moment Groom 'Sucked' The Bride During Wedding Kiss (Video) / I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.